We are traveling from Hoi Ann to Hanoi and will have app 10 days. I am looking for alternative transportation for 100-200 miles per day. Any one hired a driver or something other than the train to hop up the coast? Also an tips on additional places to hit enroute? Will be doing the caves, but am open to knowing additional gems to see. Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Creative: HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 Printer HP 24*7
- 2 Mount Koya
- 3 Idiotic time zone question
- 4 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 5 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 6 Twin rooms in Japan
- 7 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 8 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 9 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 10 Sometahing is wrong
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 sri lanka- tips required
- 13 base bangkok or manilla
- 14 Christmas in the Alps
- 15 Change my Itinerary?
- 16 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 17 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 18 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 19 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 20 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 24 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week