We are traveling from Hoi Ann to Hanoi and will have app 10 days. I am looking for alternative transportation for 100-200 miles per day. Any one hired a driver or something other than the train to hop up the coast? Also an tips on additional places to hit enroute? Will be doing the caves, but am open to knowing additional gems to see. Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary!
- 2 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 3 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 4 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 5 Mumbai short visit
- 6 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 7 Thailand Guides
- 8 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 9 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 10 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 11 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 12 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 13 Phuket Beaches
- 14 India itinerary critique please
- 15 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 16 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 17 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 18 Magical India
- 19 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 20 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 21 Vientiane and ??
- 22 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 23 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 24 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 25 Luggage size China ?