I will be in HCN City, Hanoi, Hue, and HoiAn as well as Singapore and Hong Kong in March and am a mosquito magnet.
What is the risk of contracting dungue? How widespread is the disease?
Vietnam- Risk of Contracting Dengue in March
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 2 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 3 Bali - January 2015
- 4 Two questions about Thailand
- 5 Where to eat a traditional Korean banquet in Seoul?
- 6 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 7 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 8 Guide cum Driver in Kolkata
- 9 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 10 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 11 Bali in begging of July
- 12 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 13 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 14 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 15 Which itinerary Vietnam ?
- 16 fun travel buddy wanted - se asia nov/dec
- 17 Travel to Thailand - Open to suggestions
- 18 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 19 Places to visit in India in October
- 20 50+ travelling solo in Vietnam - where to stay in Hanoi
- 21 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 22 china
- 23 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 24 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 25 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand