I will be in HCN City, Hanoi, Hue, and HoiAn as well as Singapore and Hong Kong in March and am a mosquito magnet.
What is the risk of contracting dungue? How widespread is the disease?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 2 Vietnam - September 2015
- 3 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 4 Everest Base Camp Trekking
- 5 Japan Itinerary Help
- 6 Your "must try" Japanese food experiences.
- 7 Rain, hail (softened by sakura) couldn't stop us from loving Japan!
- 8 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 9 Where to stay in Koyasan?
- 10 which street food tour in Hanoi?
- 11 Hotel in Tokyo
- 12 Trip out from Bangkok to Laos, Cambodia or ?
- 13 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 14 Do you travel with an air mask (N95) when you go to China?
- 15 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 16 Khao Lak
- 17 Hakone Ryokan - Gora Kansuiro
- 18 Khmer people please help me with translation
- 19 trekking in SE Asia
- 20 TR 'From DC to Delhi and beyond' dated 25 February 2015
- 21 INDIA: "A Pleasant Surprise"
- 22 Applying Indian Visa - 1 photo or 2 ?
- 23 Which Cities in India if Only Have 8 days on Land?
- 24 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 25 Re: Small and wonderful Singapore