I will be in HCN City, Hanoi, Hue, and HoiAn as well as Singapore and Hong Kong in March and am a mosquito magnet.
What is the risk of contracting dungue? How widespread is the disease?
Vietnam- Risk of Contracting Dengue in March
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 2 best dining in Kyoto
- 3 Trip report from Phu Quoc in Vietnam
- 4 India travel agency/tour operator recommendations-OAT? WorldSpree?
- 5 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 6 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 7 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 8 Colombo
- 9 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 10 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 11 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 12 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 13 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 14 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 15 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 16 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 17 6 Hour Layover in Ho Chi Minh
- 18 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 19 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 20 Nepal- recipe?
- 21 China trip - 15 nights
- 22 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 23 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 24 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 25 Traveling India in 8 Months