We will be in Vietnam next week. Do the shop keepers and cafe operators prefer local
currency or would they like to have dollars?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Capsule hotels
- 2 Southern India here we come
- 3 Tips for Chiang Rai (or stop eleswhere ?)
- 4 Entry to Cambodia's Attractions
- 5 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 6 Georgetown Penang and Java for about 3 weeks in April May or June 2016.
- 7 Anyone used China Odyssey?
- 8 a year in burma
- 9 Chengdu and Beijing
- 10 TXinjiang safety KKH Safety
- 11 Ningbo places to see and things to do
- 12 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 13 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 14 Vaccinations
- 15 Borneo forest fires
- 16 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 17 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 18 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 19 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 20 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 21 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 22 Bridge players Beware!!
- 23 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 24 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 25 Travelling in China during the summer period