We will be in Vietnam next week. Do the shop keepers and cafe operators prefer local
currency or would they like to have dollars?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 50th Anniversary trip
- 2 currency conversion
- 3 CNX late arrival?
- 4 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 5 The truth about elephant tourism
- 6 booking thailand trip with airfare and hotels?
- 7 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 8 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 9 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 10 Help - India take 2
- 11 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 12 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 13 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 14 is this a good travel plan?
- 15 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 16 Phenom Penh
- 17 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 18 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 19 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 20 One day in Saigon
- 21 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 22 Bali private driver recommendation
- 23 North India Itinerary advice
- 24 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 25 The Indian money crunch.