We will be in Vietnam next week. Do the shop keepers and cafe operators prefer local
currency or would they like to have dollars?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 2 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 3 An island paradise?
- 4 Delhi Escorts Services
- 5 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 6 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 7 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 8 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 9 Budget accommodation in Krabi and Phi Phi island??
- 10 Is SE Asia overrated as a cheap destination?
- 11 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 12 http://splendyrsite.net/evelina-collagen-serum/
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 14 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 15 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 16 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 17 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 18 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 19 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 20 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 21 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 22 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 23 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 24 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 25 Spontaneous trip to Japan