I am planning to travel from south to north vietnam, possibly by train if not by bus. I want to know how much this normally costs by each and also if you have to use the tickets within a certain period of time, how many stops you can make etc.
I also want to travel off the beaten track a bit and assume i won't be able to do this with a normal tourist bus/train trail. Does anyone have any ideas of great places to visit and if i can get there on the normal route.
I would also like to know how much i can expect to spend daily, obviously i guess this will vary from city to country etc. I dont exepect to live in luxury but want to be safe and reasonably comfortable.
I am also planning on teaching across the country, I have a basic TEFL and would like to know the bet places to get work and how much I can expect to earn doing this.
Thanks very much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.kesamuroa.com/shred-fx/
- 2 Natural Sights in Japan Near Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 3 What's on in Kyoto 4th -9th October 2017
- 4 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 5 where to stay in Busan
- 6 First time to India
- 7 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 8 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 9 Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam for 65 year olds
- 10 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 11 Booking a train and pulling out my hair doing it!
- 12 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 13 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 14 Thai Jungle Experience
- 15 K2 Trek - stunning! But be careful of irresponsible agency
- 16 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 17 First time getting out of the country
- 18 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 19 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 20 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 21 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 22 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 23 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 24 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 25 Across Uzbekistan with MIR