I am planning to travel from south to north vietnam, possibly by train if not by bus. I want to know how much this normally costs by each and also if you have to use the tickets within a certain period of time, how many stops you can make etc.
I also want to travel off the beaten track a bit and assume i won't be able to do this with a normal tourist bus/train trail. Does anyone have any ideas of great places to visit and if i can get there on the normal route.
I would also like to know how much i can expect to spend daily, obviously i guess this will vary from city to country etc. I dont exepect to live in luxury but want to be safe and reasonably comfortable.
I am also planning on teaching across the country, I have a basic TEFL and would like to know the bet places to get work and how much I can expect to earn doing this.
Thanks very much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 2 Tokyo daytrip
- 3 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 4 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 5 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 6 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 7 Japan GTG, early April
- 8 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 9 Bali - What to do?
- 10 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 11 Impressions of India
- 12 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 13 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 14 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 15 Taiwan confusion..
- 16 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 17 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 18 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 19 Laos- two weeks in January
- 20 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 21 Visa for India
- 22 Snapshots From Kerala
- 23 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 24 Other than Kyoto?
- 25 Japan itinerary advice