I am planning to travel from south to north vietnam, possibly by train if not by bus. I want to know how much this normally costs by each and also if you have to use the tickets within a certain period of time, how many stops you can make etc.
I also want to travel off the beaten track a bit and assume i won't be able to do this with a normal tourist bus/train trail. Does anyone have any ideas of great places to visit and if i can get there on the normal route.
I would also like to know how much i can expect to spend daily, obviously i guess this will vary from city to country etc. I dont exepect to live in luxury but want to be safe and reasonably comfortable.
I am also planning on teaching across the country, I have a basic TEFL and would like to know the bet places to get work and how much I can expect to earn doing this.
Thanks very much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토 사이트 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】《SSP221.com 코드: sky88》
- 2 토토총판 모집 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】《SSP221.com 코드: sky88》
- 3 포카드 ▶≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 4 넷마블포커 ◐≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 5 포커머니상 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 6 포커카드 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 7 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 8 Impressions of India
- 9 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 10 Tokyo hotel help
- 11 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 12 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 13 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 14 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 15 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 16 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 17 How much Yen?
- 18 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 19 South Korea for Chuseok
- 20 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 21 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 22 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 23 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 24 Bali - What to do?
- 25 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help