I am planning to travel from south to north vietnam, possibly by train if not by bus. I want to know how much this normally costs by each and also if you have to use the tickets within a certain period of time, how many stops you can make etc.
I also want to travel off the beaten track a bit and assume i won't be able to do this with a normal tourist bus/train trail. Does anyone have any ideas of great places to visit and if i can get there on the normal route.
I would also like to know how much i can expect to spend daily, obviously i guess this will vary from city to country etc. I dont exepect to live in luxury but want to be safe and reasonably comfortable.
I am also planning on teaching across the country, I have a basic TEFL and would like to know the bet places to get work and how much I can expect to earn doing this.
Thanks very much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Trip Delayed
- 2 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 3 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 4 Month long SE Asia trip
- 5 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 6 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 7 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 8 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 9 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 10 Cambodia weather
- 11 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 12 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 13 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 14 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 15 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 16 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 17 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 18 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 19 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 20 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 21 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 22 Visa Question - Cambodia
- 23 first draft for Vietnam trip. Critique please
- 24 Amakusa island help
- 25 Japan 10 days Hiroshima or Arashiyama Bamboo Grove