What is appropriate clothing for women for dinner in upscale hotel dining rooms in Vietnam?
During the day, with the heat and tourist attraction walking, do you see more ladies wearing slacks, shorts, or skirts?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 손오공 ■■접_속: pts13.컴 ■■
- 2 "necessities" for India
- 3 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 4 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 5 Changing planes at Dubai
- 6 14 days in Myanmar
- 7 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 8 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 9 50th Anniversary trip
- 10 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 11 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 12 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 13 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 14 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 15 Short trip to Myanmar
- 16 ATMs in Japan
- 17 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 18 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 19 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 20 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 21 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 22 Mandalay questions
- 23 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 24 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 25 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia