What is appropriate clothing for women for dinner in upscale hotel dining rooms in Vietnam?
During the day, with the heat and tourist attraction walking, do you see more ladies wearing slacks, shorts, or skirts?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Idiotic time zone question
- 2 Christmas in the Alps
- 3 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 4 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 5 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 6 Mount Koya
- 7 Sometahing is wrong
- 8 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 9 Twin rooms in Japan
- 10 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 11 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 sri lanka- tips required
- 14 base bangkok or manilla
- 15 Change my Itinerary?
- 16 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 17 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 18 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 19 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 20 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 21 Impressions of India
- 22 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 23 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 24 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 25 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!