I have 8 or 9 days to spend in SE Asia after I am done with travel in Singapore. I have been to Thailand a few times and love the relaxing beaches, savory foods, and kind people. I am tempted to go back. (Comfort in what I know.) However, I feel I should expand my horizons and visit either Vietnam, Malaysia, or Indonesia. Quiet beaches are a bonus and accommodations can range from bungalows to hotels. (I was leaning toward the southern part of Vietnam but have heard conflicting stories.) What would you do with your 8 or 9 days .... help!!!!!!!
Vietnam, Malaysia or Indonesia ... which one???
- 1 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 2 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 3 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 4 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 5 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 6 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 7 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 8 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 9 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 10 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 11 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 12 where to go in SE Asia
- 13 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 14 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 15 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 16 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 17 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 18 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 19 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 20 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 21 Sri Lanka
- 22 Suggestion for Bali
- 23 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 24 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 25 Hello, Vietnam