Hello everyone, Current UK medical advice is that one only needs Japanese encephalitis immunisation if one is travelling to rural areas in Vintnam for more than 4 weeks [which we are not] OR if there is a current outbreak of this in the area to be visited. Can anyone point us to a website or info which would alert us to any current outbreak areas ? We will have up to date travel typhoid and hep A imms and a course of relevant malaria tablets plus all routine UK imms for tetanus, measles etc but are not sure how to identify this risk of local outbreaks of Japanese encephalitis, in particular around our planned two night visit to SaP in September this year. . Thanks.
vietnam : latest info on japanese encephalitis outbreaks in Sapa
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 2 Indian Visa
- 3 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 4 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 5 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 6 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 7 Don't use World Expeditions
- 8 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 9 First time in Japan
- 10 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 11 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 12 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 13 Magical India
- 14 Heyloo Hampi
- 15 Southern India
- 16 Bangkok - November 2014
- 17 Villa in Canggu Bali
- 18 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 19 Where to Stay - Hong Kong or Kowloon?
- 20 Best Food in Tokyo
- 21 Lombok and Gili islands advice about distance/time to the airport
- 22 Boracay Island, Philippines
- 23 BALI Honeymoon February 2014
- 24 Comments/suggestions on Borneo itinerary
- 25 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?