My husband and I are heading back to Vietnam and Siem Reap to revisit places we loved as we think this may be our last trip to Asia. We also want to visit a few new places so we're adding Laos (Luang Prabang and Vientiane) and Chiang Rai (already have traveled to Chiang Mai, Bangkok and Koh Samui).
We'd like your advice on the following:
1. Do we have the right number of days/nights in Luang Prabang, Vientiane and Chiang Rai? We can be flexible and would consider adjusting our final # of days in Hoi An/Saigon if we missed the mark.
2. Do we have our destinations in the right order based on flight/airport availability? Usually we only go to one - two countries so it's been pretty easy to arrange but feeling a bit overwhelmed with this trip.
Saigon to Siem Reap
Chiang Rai - 3.5 days/4 nights
Luang Prabang - 3.5 days/4 nights
Vientiane - 1.5 days/2 nights
Hoi An - 3.5 days/4 nights
Saigon - 2.5 days/3 nights.
Thank you all in advance! We already have so many great ideas from reading everyone's posts!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan rough itinerary
- 2 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 3 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 4 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 5 Japan Rail Pass
- 6 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 7 Japan for Foodies
- 8 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 9 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 10 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 11 One night in Osaka
- 12 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 13 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 14 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 15 Singapore weather in August/September
- 16 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 17 First time going abroad
- 18 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 19 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 20 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 21 Backpacking on a budget
- 22 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 23 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 24 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 25 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
Vietnam, Laos, Siem Reap, Chiang Rai - ? the right # days/order of travel??