My husband and I are heading back to Vietnam and Siem Reap to revisit places we loved as we think this may be our last trip to Asia. We also want to visit a few new places so we're adding Laos (Luang Prabang and Vientiane) and Chiang Rai (already have traveled to Chiang Mai, Bangkok and Koh Samui).
We'd like your advice on the following:
1. Do we have the right number of days/nights in Luang Prabang, Vientiane and Chiang Rai? We can be flexible and would consider adjusting our final # of days in Hoi An/Saigon if we missed the mark.
2. Do we have our destinations in the right order based on flight/airport availability? Usually we only go to one - two countries so it's been pretty easy to arrange but feeling a bit overwhelmed with this trip.
Saigon to Siem Reap
Chiang Rai - 3.5 days/4 nights
Luang Prabang - 3.5 days/4 nights
Vientiane - 1.5 days/2 nights
Hoi An - 3.5 days/4 nights
Saigon - 2.5 days/3 nights.
Thank you all in advance! We already have so many great ideas from reading everyone's posts!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 NORTON password ReSet CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Vietnam 3 week itinerary help
- 3 Angkor guides: Tek???
- 4 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 5 Benefits of Online Hotel Booking & Popular Hotel Search Engines
- 6 An ode to the beautiful military retreats!
- 7 Sri Lanka in December
- 8 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 9 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 10 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 11 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 12 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 13 Travel Help!! Thailand - Ko Tao, Koh Samui or Ko Pha Ngan
- 14 Vietnam: Itinerary for 15 days in September
- 15 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 16 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 17 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 18 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 19 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 20 Hong Kong
- 21 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 22 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 23 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 24 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 25 Something about... Malaysia
Vietnam, Laos, Siem Reap, Chiang Rai - ? the right # days/order of travel??