Hi, my husband and I are thinking of going to Vietnam in March (very early stages of organising holiday). Just wondering if anyone has gone there using trailfinders.ie or puretravel.com and if so, how did you find them? We would like to go in a small group or perhaps a private tour. Which would you recommend and why? Just had a quick glance at the puretravel.com website and it looks a lot cheaper than trailfinders even taking the sterling price into account. Or maybe you can recommend an alternative website or travel company. We are hoping for a tour of between 9 and 13 days. We would be flying from Dublin, via London, I presume?
Vietnam in March
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 2 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 3 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 4 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 5 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 6 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 7 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 8 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 9 1st time Japan - solo female
- 10 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 11 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 12 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 13 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 14 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 15 Odyssey unlimited
- 16 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 17 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 18 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 19 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 20 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 21 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 22 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 23 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 24 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 25 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,