Hi, my husband and I are thinking of going to Vietnam in March (very early stages of organising holiday). Just wondering if anyone has gone there using trailfinders.ie or puretravel.com and if so, how did you find them? We would like to go in a small group or perhaps a private tour. Which would you recommend and why? Just had a quick glance at the puretravel.com website and it looks a lot cheaper than trailfinders even taking the sterling price into account. Or maybe you can recommend an alternative website or travel company. We are hoping for a tour of between 9 and 13 days. We would be flying from Dublin, via London, I presume?
Vietnam in March
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 2 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 3 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 4 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 5 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 6 Private speed boat/longtail boat from Phuket to the islands?
- 7 Manaslu trekking
- 8 Nepal hiking and trekking
- 9 Everest base camp trekking
- 10 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 11 Bali Question
- 12 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 13 Vietnam - Questions
- 14 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 15 Golden eagle festival Mongolia?
- 16 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 17 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 18 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 19 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 20 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 21 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 22 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 23 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 24 Osaka shopping
- 25 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.