Hi, my husband and I are thinking of going to Vietnam in March (very early stages of organising holiday). Just wondering if anyone has gone there using trailfinders.ie or puretravel.com and if so, how did you find them? We would like to go in a small group or perhaps a private tour. Which would you recommend and why? Just had a quick glance at the puretravel.com website and it looks a lot cheaper than trailfinders even taking the sterling price into account. Or maybe you can recommend an alternative website or travel company. We are hoping for a tour of between 9 and 13 days. We would be flying from Dublin, via London, I presume?
Vietnam in March
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 2 Malaria
- 3 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 4 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 5 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 6 Vietnam and coffee
- 7 I'm going to Japan!
- 8 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 9 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 10 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 11 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 12 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 13 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 14 Cherry blossom
- 15 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 16 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 17 How safe is Delhi/India
- 18 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 19 Which Putu in Bali????
- 20 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 21 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport
- 22 Suggestion for which city to break up our flights on the way to India?
- 23 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 24 Malaysia in September
- 25 Trip Report: Malaysian Borneo and Singapore