Hi, my husband and I are thinking of going to Vietnam in March (very early stages of organising holiday). Just wondering if anyone has gone there using trailfinders.ie or puretravel.com and if so, how did you find them? We would like to go in a small group or perhaps a private tour. Which would you recommend and why? Just had a quick glance at the puretravel.com website and it looks a lot cheaper than trailfinders even taking the sterling price into account. Or maybe you can recommend an alternative website or travel company. We are hoping for a tour of between 9 and 13 days. We would be flying from Dublin, via London, I presume?
Vietnam in March
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 2 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 3 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 4 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 5 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 6 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 7 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 8 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 9 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 10 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 11 Anyone in Bangkok
- 12 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 13 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 14 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 15 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 16 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 17 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 18 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 19 Travel Insurance
- 20 South East Asia
- 21 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 22 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 23 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 24 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 25 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!