Hi, my husband and I are thinking of going to Vietnam in March (very early stages of organising holiday). Just wondering if anyone has gone there using trailfinders.ie or puretravel.com and if so, how did you find them? We would like to go in a small group or perhaps a private tour. Which would you recommend and why? Just had a quick glance at the puretravel.com website and it looks a lot cheaper than trailfinders even taking the sterling price into account. Or maybe you can recommend an alternative website or travel company. We are hoping for a tour of between 9 and 13 days. We would be flying from Dublin, via London, I presume?
Vietnam in March
- 1 India, What Can I Say!
- 2 Cell Phones in India
- 3 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 4 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 5 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 6 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 7 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 8 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 9 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 10 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 11 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 12 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 13 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 14 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 15 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 16 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 17 Wildlife Tour of India
- 18 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 19 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 20 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 21 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 22 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 23 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 24 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 25 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore