Heading to Vietnam for exactly 3 weeks at the end of Aug, starting in Hanoi and flying out of HCMC, so travelling top to tail.
Cannot wait and want to see as much as possible but also don't want to feel rushed from place to place. I love sightseeing, beaches and good social life. So basically HELP! Looking for an itinerary that sees it all, would like to know best places to go and how much time to spend in each place.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 ≈ : 1-8OO : 385 : 4895 Hotmail Email SUPP0RT NUmber
- 2 Logistics and Transportation
- 3 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 4 Something about... Malaysia
- 5 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 6 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 7 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 8 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 9 Budget Servied Apt
- 10 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 11 Terracotta Warriors
- 12 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 13 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 14 hiking japan sept
- 15 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 16 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 17 The best way to My Son
- 18 Japan Itinerary!
- 19 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 20 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 21 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 22 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 23 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 24 Japan rough itinerary
- 25 Bangkok- Sky Bars