Heading to Vietnam for exactly 3 weeks at the end of Aug, starting in Hanoi and flying out of HCMC, so travelling top to tail.
Cannot wait and want to see as much as possible but also don't want to feel rushed from place to place. I love sightseeing, beaches and good social life. So basically HELP! Looking for an itinerary that sees it all, would like to know best places to go and how much time to spend in each place.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 11 days in Vietnam - need input on itinerary
- 2 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 3 Vietnam 19 day Itinerary
- 4 Bad experience with savaari.com
- 5 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 6 Vietnam Planning
- 7 Backpacking on a budget
- 8 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 9 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 10 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 11 Japan rough itinerary
- 12 One night in Osaka
- 13 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 14 Japan for Foodies
- 15 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 16 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 17 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 18 Singapore weather in August/September
- 19 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 20 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 21 First time going abroad
- 22 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 23 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 24 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 25 Googling to going...to Gujarat!