My partner and I are going to Vietnam for our Honeymoon.
We want to do a Tour for approx 18 days (not in a small group, just the 2 of us). I have found a couple tours but am unsure which are good companies or not.
For examplel: I found a Vietnam Romantic Tour through Vietnam Easy Travel (vietnameasytravel.com/Vietnam_Romantic.asp) and it is a really good price and looks awesome, but i can't find any reviews on the company
If anyone has any suggestions, i would be very appreciative
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Mandalay questions
- 2 "necessities" for India
- 3 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 4 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 5 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 6 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 7 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 8 50th Anniversary trip
- 9 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 10 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 11 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 12 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 13 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 14 Help - India take 2
- 15 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 16 CNX late arrival?
- 17 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 18 best singapore hotel
- 19 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 20 is this a good travel plan?
- 21 currency conversion
- 22 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 23 The truth about elephant tourism
- 24 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 25 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?