My partner and I are going to Vietnam for our Honeymoon.
We want to do a Tour for approx 18 days (not in a small group, just the 2 of us). I have found a couple tours but am unsure which are good companies or not.
For examplel: I found a Vietnam Romantic Tour through Vietnam Easy Travel (vietnameasytravel.com/Vietnam_Romantic.asp) and it is a really good price and looks awesome, but i can't find any reviews on the company
If anyone has any suggestions, i would be very appreciative
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 2 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 3 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 4 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 5 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 6 Japan rough itinerary
- 7 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 8 Bye bye SE Asia
- 9 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 10 One night in Osaka
- 11 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 12 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 13 Laos planning.
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 Japan - costs
- 16 Japan for Foodies
- 17 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 18 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 19 Japan Rail Pass
- 20 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 21 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 22 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 23 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 24 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 25 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report