Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Vietnam end of Feb or mid March?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 17 Day Itinerary
- 2 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 3 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 4 Singapore
- 5 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 6 Asia Tour Companies
- 7 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 8 Ready for tmr’s match?? RUGBY 7s!
- 9 India at the end of May
- 10 More room for luggage in 1st class Nozomi trains than in regular trains?
- 11 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 12 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 13 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 14 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 15 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 16 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 17 Experience 4 days in Ha Noi, Viet Nam - see,do and eat
- 18 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 19 singapore accomodation?
- 20 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 21 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 22 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 23 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 24 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 25 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip