Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Vietnam end of Feb or mid March?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 2 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 3 Vietnam suggestions for November
- 4 April in Bangkok, again!
- 5 Japan - spending money?
- 6 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 7 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 8 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 9 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 10 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 11 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 12 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 13 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 14 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 15 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 16 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 17 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 18 1st Trip to Bali
- 19 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 20 Japan night bus
- 21 Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam - Recommendations on order of Trip!
- 22 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 23 Hire Car In Jaipur
- 24 Can you bargain tour price?
- 25 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!