Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Eating in India
- 2 Trekking in India
- 3 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 4 Hotel in Hanoi
- 5 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 6 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 7 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 8 Need Help for the itinerary
- 9 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 10 17-Day Itinerary
- 11 India On Arrival Visa
- 12 vietnam transportation
- 13 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 14 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 15 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 16 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 17 12 days in Japan
- 18 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 19 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 20 Tigerwalah Experience
- 21 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program
- 22 Where best to stay in Penang
- 23 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 24 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 25 Beaches closest to Rajasthan