Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 2 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 3 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 4 50th Anniversary trip
- 5 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 6 Kerala trip
- 7 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 8 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 9 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 10 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 11 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 12 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 13 Help - India take 2
- 14 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 15 CNX late arrival?
- 16 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 17 best singapore hotel
- 18 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 19 is this a good travel plan?
- 20 currency conversion
- 21 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 22 The truth about elephant tourism
- 23 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 24 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 25 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand