Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Vietnam end of Feb or mid March?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 2 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 3 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 4 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 5 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 6 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 7 Destination Bangkok, again
- 8 Phuket
- 9 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 10 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 11 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 12 India, What Can I Say!
- 13 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 14 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 15 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 16 Travel during China national week?
- 17 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 18 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 19 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 20 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 21 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 22 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 23 Angkor - when to go?
- 24 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 25 Honeymoon in december 2014