Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 2 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 3 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 4 Family Trip to Japan
- 5 3 weeks backpacking in Vietnam
- 6 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 7 Most Attractive love spell caster +27730811051 in Australua kuwait Qatar
- 8 Money problem when Cruising different countries in Asia
- 9 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 10 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 11 New Member
- 12 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 13 Eating in Chiang Mai and Pai, Thailand
- 14 Bangkok
- 15 5 weeks in Japan
- 16 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 17 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 18 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 19 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 20 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 22 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 23 Lodge in Borneo
- 24 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 25 China and Japan help