Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Vietnam end of Feb or mid March?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 2 India adaptors
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 5 From Pushkar to delhi
- 6 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 7 Help re. Visa.
- 8 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 9 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 10 Bangkok and Manila
- 11 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 12 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 13 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 14 Visa
- 15 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 16 Gluten free in Japan?
- 17 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 18 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 19 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 20 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 21 Need a guide in Burma?
- 22 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 23 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 24 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 25 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment