Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Singapore or Bali
- 2 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 3 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 4 Hotel in Tokyo
- 5 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 6 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 7 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 8 Business class on JAL
- 9 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 10 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 11 First Time in Thailand Trip Report - Bangkok & Surin Beach, Phuket
- 12 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 13 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 14 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 15 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 16 What beach to choose?!?!
- 17 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 18 Private guides & drivers in China
- 19 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 20 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 21 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 22 Transit between International flight and domestic at Narita airport
- 23 Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia in June
- 24 Traffic in Hanoi
- 25 Beaches a few hours from Bangkok