Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Vietnam end of Feb or mid March?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 2 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 3 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 4 Japan Itinerary for May
- 5 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 6 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 7 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 8 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 9 South Korea 5 days
- 10 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 11 Thai island escape
- 12 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 13 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 14 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 15 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 16 Phuket Hotel
- 17 General question
- 18 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 19 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 20 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 21 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 22 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 23 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 24 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 25 Delving into Kyushu, plus Osaka, Kyoto, Kurashiki, and Tokyo