Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Vietnam end of Feb or mid March?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 2 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 3 Help re. Visa.
- 4 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 5 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 6 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 7 Visa
- 8 Gluten free in Japan?
- 9 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 10 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 11 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 12 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 13 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 14 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 15 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 16 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 17 Need a guide in Burma?
- 18 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 19 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 20 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 21 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 22 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 23 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 24 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 25 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?