Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 2 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 3 Japanese art
- 4 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 5 First time to SEA
- 6 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 7 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 8 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 9 Hakone station confusion
- 10 Seoul Searching Questions
- 11 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 12 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 13 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 14 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 15 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 16 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 17 Backstreet Academy
- 18 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 19 Visa on Arrival
- 20 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 21 Cebu where to stay
- 22 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 23 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 24 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 25 Traveling to SE Asia