Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 신천지 릴 게임 『홈 피 = kkn36.com 』
- 2 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 3 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 4 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 5 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 6 Japan rough itinerary
- 7 Bye bye SE Asia
- 8 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 9 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 10 Laos planning.
- 11 Impressions of India
- 12 Japan - costs
- 13 Japan for Foodies
- 14 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 15 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 16 Japan Rail Pass
- 17 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 18 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 19 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 20 Sri Lanka May
- 21 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 22 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 23 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 24 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 25 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri