Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 2 Trip Report : China
- 3 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 4 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 5 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 6 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 7 Other than Kyoto?
- 8 Japan GTG, early April
- 9 Beijing tours
- 10 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 11 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 12 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 13 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 14 A great trip in India
- 15 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 16 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 17 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 18 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 19 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 20 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 21 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 22 Takayama trail, Japan
- 23 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 24 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 25 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016