Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Xi'an advice please
- 2 Visa for India
- 3 Buying jewelry in India
- 4 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 5 best starting and ending point in Myanmar?
- 6 How are your experiences with Nepal?
- 7 Japan for 1 week-Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka
- 8 Nature Walks and Hikes
- 9 Hakone accommodation options
- 10 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 11 Mobile apps for Asian countries
- 12 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 13 Seoul and Japan in 3 weeks
- 14 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 15 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 16 Group (non-private) Tours of South Korea
- 17 NY Times article on Sulawesi and seeing the Torajan death rituals
- 18 Bus Hop-on, Hop off service in Hong Kong
- 19 Recommendation of a hotel in Hong Kong and Macau
- 20 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 21 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 22 Vietnam-Halong Bay overnight Cruises
- 23 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 24 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 25 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.