Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Vietnam end of Feb or mid March?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 2 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 3 Keng Tung Trek, difficult, moderate, or easy?
- 4 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 5 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 6 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 7 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 8 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 9 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 10 Malaysian honeymoon
- 11 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 12 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 13 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 14 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 15 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 16 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 17 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 18 India - 2 Days only
- 19 China with Collette Tours
- 20 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 22 Beach selection in Thailand
- 23 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 24 Burma river cruise
- 25 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.