Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Vietnam end of Feb or mid March?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 2 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 3 We Recommend Our Guides! Saigon, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Angkor
- 4 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 5 North Vietnam Again!
- 6 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 7 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 8 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 9 Has anyone seen any tandem bicycle rentals in Luang Prabang?
- 10 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 11 Driving in Laos
- 12 Best Taiwan Sites
- 13 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 14 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 15 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 16 Passport Safety
- 17 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 18 My trip report from the Philippines
- 19 Art in Shanghai
- 20 One week in Thailand
- 21 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 22 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 23 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 24 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 25 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?