Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 2 Visa for India
- 3 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 4 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 5 Other than Kyoto?
- 6 Japan itinerary advice
- 7 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 8 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 9 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 10 Trip Report : China
- 11 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 12 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 13 Japan GTG, early April
- 14 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 15 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 16 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 17 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 18 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 19 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 20 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 21 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 22 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 23 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 24 Beijing tours
- 25 Advice needed from Japan train pros