Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report with Pictures and HD Video: Middle East & India
- 2 Arashiyama Excursion
- 3 Yunnan to Guilin
- 4 Video : INDIA - Epic journey through India
- 5 Help with choosing guided tour
- 6 Tours for 7 hour lay over in Hong Kong
- 7 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 8 Christmas in Bali
- 9 Christmas in Cambodia
- 10 Best beach in December
- 11 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 12 Hotel swimming pools - Delhi and Kolkata and more
- 13 Paddy fields in Vietnam
- 14 China visa
- 15 Japan: SIM card vs. MiFi
- 16 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 17 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 18 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 19 Visa to Beijing China
- 20 A couple of Kyoto questions
- 21 Hotel in Langkawi
- 22 Kerala- Periyar or Alleppey, which place is more scenic ?
- 23 Good restaurants in Shanghai
- 24 Flight from Siem Reap to Chiang Mai
- 25 Japanese Alps