Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Vietnam end of Feb or mid March?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 2 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 3 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 4 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 5 April in Bangkok, again!
- 6 Japan night bus
- 7 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 8 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 9 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 10 Problems at 12,000'
- 11 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 12 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 13 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 14 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 15 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 16 Which Putu in Bali????
- 17 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 18 Japan, japan
- 19 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 20 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 21 Hong Kong restaurants
- 22 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 23 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 24 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 25 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala