Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 2 Travel with us in Jogjakarta, Indonesia
- 3 Agra
- 4 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 5 Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 7 http://maleenhancementshop.info/tvolve/
- 8 Pune Female Campaign Services
- 9 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/t-volve/
- 10 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/t-volve/
- 11 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 12 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 13 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 14 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 15 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 16 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 17 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 18 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 19 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 20 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 21 Hanoi Hotel
- 22 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 23 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 24 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 25 Family Japan Trip August 2016