Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 2 Passport
- 3 Japan Itinerary
- 4 Toddler twin travel in India
- 5 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 6 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 7 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 8 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 9 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 10 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 11 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 12 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 13 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 14 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 15 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 16 Amakusa island help
- 17 Japan Trip Delayed
- 18 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 19 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 20 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 21 Month long SE Asia trip
- 22 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 23 Cambodia weather
- 24 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 25 Weekend Breaks from Singapore