Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Vietnam end of Feb or mid March?
- 1 introduce myself
- 2 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 3 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 4 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 5 Interesting WSJ Article re: Japanese Aversions to Perfumes
- 6 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 7 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 8 Feng Pao Fireworks Festival in Yanshui, Tainan?
- 9 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 10 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 11 independent travel in India
- 12 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 13 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 14 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 15 Magical India
- 16 geisha performance
- 17 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 18 Trip report China
- 19 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 20 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 21 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 22 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 23 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 24 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 25 Myanmar and Mt Popa