Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Vietnam end of Feb or mid March?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 2 Bali - January 2015
- 3 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 4 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 5 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 6 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 7 Stop-over in Seoul
- 8 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 9 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 10 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 11 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 12 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 13 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 14 meeting at beijing airport
- 15 One week in Tokyo
- 16 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 17 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 18 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 19 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 20 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 21 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 22 Hotel in Singapore
- 23 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 24 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 25 Visa Cambodia