Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Vietnam end of Feb or mid March?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 2 Thai island escape
- 3 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 4 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 5 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 6 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 7 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 8 Japan Itinerary for May
- 9 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 10 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 11 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 12 General question
- 13 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 14 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 15 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 16 South Korea 5 days
- 17 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 18 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 19 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 20 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 21 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 22 Phuket Hotel
- 23 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 24 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 25 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?