Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 2 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 3 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 4 Advice Request: Japan Rail Pass for Two Weeks
- 5 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 6 Delhi private guide
- 7 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 8 November Onsen
- 9 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 10 3 days with snow monkey visit.
- 11 Thai Elephants
- 12 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 13 Mumbai short visit
- 14 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 15 Phuket Beaches
- 16 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 17 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 18 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 19 Japan Itinerary!
- 20 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 21 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 22 Thailand Guides
- 23 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 24 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 25 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)