Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Vietnam end of Feb or mid March?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 2 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 3 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 4 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 5 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 6 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 7 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 8 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 9 How safe is Delhi/India
- 10 Malaria
- 11 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 12 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 13 Vietnam and coffee
- 14 I'm going to Japan!
- 15 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 16 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 17 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 18 Cherry blossom
- 19 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 20 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 21 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 22 Which Putu in Bali????
- 23 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 24 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport
- 25 Suggestion for which city to break up our flights on the way to India?