Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 ikkk
- 2 Tips for Chiang Rai (or stop eleswhere ?)
- 3 TXinjiang safety KKH Safety
- 4 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 5 Vaccinations
- 6 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 7 Southern India here we come
- 8 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 9 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 10 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 11 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 12 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 13 Bridge players Beware!!
- 14 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 15 Capsule hotels
- 16 Borneo forest fires
- 17 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 18 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 19 Chengdu and Beijing
- 20 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 21 2 months in Indonesia
- 22 a year in burma
- 23 First time to SEA
- 24 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 25 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary