Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is this crazy?
- 2 Japan & WiFi
- 3 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 4 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 5 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 6 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 7 Passport for Indonesia
- 8 Fabric shops in India
- 9 Bali airport transportation
- 10 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 11 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 12 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 13 thai baht allowance
- 14 japan itenirary help
- 15 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 16 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 17 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 18 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 19 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 20 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 21 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 22 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 23 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 24 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 25 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam