Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.toptryloburn.com/povella-ageless-moisturizer/
- 2 Natural Sights in Japan Near Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 3 What's on in Kyoto 4th -9th October 2017
- 4 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 5 where to stay in Busan
- 6 First time to India
- 7 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 8 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 9 Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam for 65 year olds
- 10 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 11 Booking a train and pulling out my hair doing it!
- 12 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 13 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 14 Thai Jungle Experience
- 15 K2 Trek - stunning! But be careful of irresponsible agency
- 16 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 17 First time getting out of the country
- 18 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 19 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 20 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 21 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 22 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 23 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 24 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 25 Across Uzbekistan with MIR