Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo hotel help
- 2 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 3 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 4 Bali - What to do?
- 5 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 6 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 7 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 8 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 9 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 12 Private tours in Northern India
- 13 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 14 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 15 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 16 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 17 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 18 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 19 Vietnam visa
- 20 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 21 Family Friendly Penang
- 22 Train trip costs help please
- 23 Weather forecast
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 New Vietnam eVisa service