Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 From Bali--Sumatra or Borneo?
- 3 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 4 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 5 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 6 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 7 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 8 Road Scholar tour in China
- 9 China in june-July
- 10 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 11 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 12 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 13 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 14 Bali - What to do?
- 15 China in July
- 16 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 17 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 18 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 19 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 20 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 21 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 22 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 23 Being customs
- 24 Itinerary feedback please
- 25 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai