Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Vietnam end of Feb or mid March?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 2 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 3 Amphawa Floating Market
- 4 Currency in South Korea
- 5 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 6 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 7 Krabi island tours
- 8 6 full days in Yagoon
- 9 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 10 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 11 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 12 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 13 Malaysian honeymoon
- 14 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 15 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 16 Myanmar itinerary help
- 17 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 18 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 19 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 20 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 21 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel
- 22 Burma? Laos? Cambodia? Vietnam? - I need some help!
- 23 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 24 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 25 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?