Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 9 days in Bali
- 2 http://probiomaxmexico.com/brainup-iq/
- 3 Activation of JR Pass
- 4 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 5 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 6 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 7 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 8 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 9 Elderly tourists attacked in Thailand
- 10 My new 10 year china visa
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 12 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 13 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 14 Layover in Hong Kong
- 15 Trip to Thailand - advice
- 16 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 17 5 weeks in Japan - Autumn 2011 Trip Report
- 18 Italy from an Asian base
- 19 2 weeks in Java
- 20 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 21 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 22 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 23 Hotel with easy access to Itami airport
- 24 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 25 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife