Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 3 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 4 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 5 Totally unprepared
- 6 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 7 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 8 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 9 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 10 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 11 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 12 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 13 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 14 An island paradise?
- 15 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 16 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 17 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 18 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 19 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 20 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 21 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 22 Rental Car Bali
- 23 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 24 Kintamani Tour
- 25 Some notes about South Korea