Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Vietnam end of Feb or mid March?
- 1 How to Apply for the Employment License and Residence Permit in China?
- 2 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 3 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 4 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 5 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 6 Magical India
- 7 geisha performance
- 8 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 9 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 10 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 11 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 12 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 13 Trip report China
- 14 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 15 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 16 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 17 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 18 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 19 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 20 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 21 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 22 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 23 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 24 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 25 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays