Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Vietnam end of Feb or mid March?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 2 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 3 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 4 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 5 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 6 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 7 "Copying" Favorite Clothes
- 8 Weather in April
- 9 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 10 Can you take luggage on the bullet train, or should the hotel send it on?
- 11 Malaysia travel route help!
- 12 Cambodia itinerary advice and luggage storage?
- 13 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 14 Nepal - Lucky Escape!
- 15 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 16 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 17 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 18 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 19 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 20 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 21 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 22 best dining in Kyoto
- 23 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 24 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 25 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives