Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Vietnam end of Feb or mid March?
- 1 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 2 white sand beaches in thailand
- 3 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 4 Udaipur, India
- 5 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 6 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 7 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 8 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 9 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 10 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 11 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 12 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 13 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 14 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 15 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 16 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 17 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 18 where to go in SE Asia
- 19 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 20 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 21 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 22 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 23 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 24 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 25 trip report to tajmahal agra india