We are travelling to Vietnam and Cambodia for five weeks starting in October. (Our kids are seven and nine.) We fly into Hanoi, then we were thinking Halong Bay, Hue, Phong Nha, Hoi An, Sihanoukville / Kampot / Koh Tonsay, Phnom Pehn, Boat to Siem Reap. (We need to get to Bangkok to catch a flight after that.) Any suggestions on which places to spend more time than others? Spots we should include? Looking for a slow pace with a nice mix of city/culture/chill beach. Thanks in advance for your insights!
Vietnam & Cambodia With Kids
- 1 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 2 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 3 Udaipur, India
- 4 Train Fares in Japan
- 5 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 6 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 7 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 8 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 9 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 10 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 11 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 12 independent travel in India
- 13 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 14 Four Seasons Golden Triangle
- 15 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 16 Trip Report - 5 1/2 days in Luang Prabang
- 17 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 18 Narita Limousine Bus vs train
- 19 Booking hotels in China in advance- is it necessary?
- 20 Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller
- 21 Malaysian Island for 5 nights
- 22 Sri Lanka (my favorite destination yet) Report & Recommendations
- 23 Bangkok restaurants. Recs for hidden gems in Sukhumvit
- 24 Travel during Golden Week 2013
- 25 Good guide for day in Jakarta?