We are travelling to Vietnam and Cambodia for five weeks starting in October. (Our kids are seven and nine.) We fly into Hanoi, then we were thinking Halong Bay, Hue, Phong Nha, Hoi An, Sihanoukville / Kampot / Koh Tonsay, Phnom Pehn, Boat to Siem Reap. (We need to get to Bangkok to catch a flight after that.) Any suggestions on which places to spend more time than others? Spots we should include? Looking for a slow pace with a nice mix of city/culture/chill beach. Thanks in advance for your insights!
Vietnam & Cambodia With Kids
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 vietnam and laos
- 2 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 3 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 4 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 5 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 6 2nd location on the beach
- 7 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 8 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 9 Thailand - Food recos
- 10 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 11 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 12 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 13 Laos for the backpacker
- 14 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 15 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 16 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 17 Thailand Hotel
- 18 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 19 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 20 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 21 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 22 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 23 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 24 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 25 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass