We are travelling to Vietnam and Cambodia for five weeks starting in October. (Our kids are seven and nine.) We fly into Hanoi, then we were thinking Halong Bay, Hue, Phong Nha, Hoi An, Sihanoukville / Kampot / Koh Tonsay, Phnom Pehn, Boat to Siem Reap. (We need to get to Bangkok to catch a flight after that.) Any suggestions on which places to spend more time than others? Spots we should include? Looking for a slow pace with a nice mix of city/culture/chill beach. Thanks in advance for your insights!
Vietnam & Cambodia With Kids
- 1 Japan Attractions
- 2 Sri Lanka
- 3 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 4 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 5 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 6 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 7 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 8 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 9 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 10 Wildlife Tour of India
- 11 Udaipur, India
- 12 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 13 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 14 Cell Phones in India
- 15 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 16 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 17 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 18 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 19 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 20 Kashmir or Nepal
- 21 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 22 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 23 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 24 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 25 white sand beaches in thailand