We are travelling to Vietnam and Cambodia for five weeks starting in October. (Our kids are seven and nine.) We fly into Hanoi, then we were thinking Halong Bay, Hue, Phong Nha, Hoi An, Sihanoukville / Kampot / Koh Tonsay, Phnom Pehn, Boat to Siem Reap. (We need to get to Bangkok to catch a flight after that.) Any suggestions on which places to spend more time than others? Spots we should include? Looking for a slow pace with a nice mix of city/culture/chill beach. Thanks in advance for your insights!
Vietnam & Cambodia With Kids
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 2 Where are your fav places to eat with kids in HK
- 3 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 4 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 5 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 6 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 7 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 8 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 9 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 10 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 11 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 12 10 days in South Korea?
- 13 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 14 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 15 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 16 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 17 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 18 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 19 India at the end of May
- 20 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 21 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 22 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 23 Hiroshima Day Tour
- 24 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 25 River tours in China - please share your experiences