Hi Every One
I'm looking to travel though Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia from about the 21st of Dec 2013 - to the 7th of Jan 2014. I saw a thread where there has been some good advice regarding using tour companies & guides. Most of the forums that I have read both here & on Trip Advisor give suggestions on tour companies. I don't particularly like to feel processed & to "follow the flag" with a whole bunch of other people, but rather to make my own way. Most of the proposed itineraries & quotes I've received have me tied to a guide from morning to night.
Kathie, I've read quite a few of your comments, & trip reports - I strongly identify with your approach, especially with getting off the beaten track when is comes to sight seeing.
Any advice on seeing these three countries would be greatly appreciated. Do you think it wise to simply book my flights & accommodation given that its peak season & then arrange guides when I arrive? Could I 'wing' the whole trip?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshops.com/neurovarium/
- 2 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 3 Hotel Chang Mai
- 4 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 5 India help needed
- 6 Beach hotel Thailand
- 7 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 8 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 9 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 10 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 11 Sim cards and adaptors
- 12 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 13 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 14 Sri Lanka Visa
- 15 Hoi Ann hotel
- 16 Hotel in Hanoi
- 17 Place to stay Hue
- 18 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 19 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 20 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 21 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 22 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 23 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 24 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 25 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
Hi Every One