We are looking at a holiday in Vietnam - 12 days ( inclusive of flying in n out) .....
1. Is it easy to do it on our own? or should we be taking a package tour.
2. Which places would be best - in terms of heritage n culture n natural beauty?
Any advise on planning wud be helpful
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 2 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 3 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 4 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 5 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 6 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 7 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 8 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 9 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 10 Totally unprepared
- 11 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 12 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 13 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 14 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 15 Rental Car Bali
- 16 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 17 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 18 Good Eats in Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai
- 19 A great trip in India
- 20 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 21 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 22 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 23 Beggars in Siem Reap and Angkor
- 24 Some notes about South Korea
- 25 Tokyo Itinerary Help please