We are looking at a holiday in Vietnam - 12 days ( inclusive of flying in n out) .....
1. Is it easy to do it on our own? or should we be taking a package tour.
2. Which places would be best - in terms of heritage n culture n natural beauty?
Any advise on planning wud be helpful
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 2 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 3 Passport Safety
- 4 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 5 My trip report from the Philippines
- 6 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 7 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 8 Art in Shanghai
- 9 One week in Thailand
- 10 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 11 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 12 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 13 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 14 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 15 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 16 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 17 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 18 Thailand mid-December
- 19 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 20 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 21 Phillipines: itinerary suggestions
- 22 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 23 What I like about Mumbai
- 24 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 25 Sumatra for 2 weeks in December