We are looking at a holiday in Vietnam - 12 days ( inclusive of flying in n out) .....
1. Is it easy to do it on our own? or should we be taking a package tour.
2. Which places would be best - in terms of heritage n culture n natural beauty?
Any advise on planning wud be helpful
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Delhi - What to see?
- 2 Mount Kailash Trip 2016
- 3 NY Times article on Sulawesi and seeing the Torajan death rituals
- 4 Hakone accommodation options
- 5 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 6 Visa for India
- 7 Kyoto hotels - Royal Park or Citadines Karasuma?
- 8 Seoul and Japan in 3 weeks
- 9 Japan for 1 week-Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka
- 10 Xi'an advice please
- 11 Buying jewelry in India
- 12 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 13 best starting and ending point in Myanmar?
- 14 How are your experiences with Nepal?
- 15 Nature Walks and Hikes
- 16 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 17 Mobile apps for Asian countries
- 18 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 19 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 20 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 21 Group (non-private) Tours of South Korea
- 22 Bus Hop-on, Hop off service in Hong Kong
- 23 Recommendation of a hotel in Hong Kong and Macau
- 24 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 25 Vietnam-Halong Bay overnight Cruises