We are looking at a holiday in Vietnam - 12 days ( inclusive of flying in n out) .....
1. Is it easy to do it on our own? or should we be taking a package tour.
2. Which places would be best - in terms of heritage n culture n natural beauty?
Any advise on planning wud be helpful
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Chengdu and Beijing
- 2 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 3 Vaccinations
- 4 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 5 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 6 Southern India here we come
- 7 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 8 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 9 2 months in Indonesia
- 10 Bridge players Beware!!
- 11 a year in burma
- 12 First time to SEA
- 13 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 14 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 15 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 16 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 17 Seoul Searching Questions
- 18 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 19 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 20 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 21 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 22 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 23 I miss Mongolia
- 24 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 25 Visa on Arrival