We are looking at a holiday in Vietnam - 12 days ( inclusive of flying in n out) .....
1. Is it easy to do it on our own? or should we be taking a package tour.
2. Which places would be best - in terms of heritage n culture n natural beauty?
Any advise on planning wud be helpful
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 2 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 3 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 4 Visa to Beijing China
- 5 A couple of Kyoto questions
- 6 China visa
- 7 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 8 Christmas in Bali
- 9 Christmas in Cambodia
- 10 Hotel in Langkawi
- 11 Kerala- Periyar or Alleppey, which place is more scenic ?
- 12 Good restaurants in Shanghai
- 13 Japan: SIM card vs. MiFi
- 14 Flight from Siem Reap to Chiang Mai
- 15 Japanese Alps
- 16 One month in Java and Bali
- 17 Visa Service Referral Needed
- 18 Visa Application Form
- 19 Kyushu planning (March-April)
- 20 Rerouting My Itinerary/April 2016
- 21 1 week rental in Kyoto (machiya / apartment)
- 22 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 23 Is Dalat worth a visit?
- 24 Thailand and ? 4 weeks summer 2016
- 25 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!