We are looking at a holiday in Vietnam - 12 days ( inclusive of flying in n out) .....
1. Is it easy to do it on our own? or should we be taking a package tour.
2. Which places would be best - in terms of heritage n culture n natural beauty?
Any advise on planning wud be helpful
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Southern India here we come
- 2 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 3 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 4 MOVIE: Macao & Northwest gladiators
- 5 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 6 Trekking in Nepal Information
- 7 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 8 Vaccinations
- 9 Chengdu and Beijing
- 10 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 11 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 12 2 months in Indonesia
- 13 Bridge players Beware!!
- 14 a year in burma
- 15 First time to SEA
- 16 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 17 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 18 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 19 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 20 Seoul Searching Questions
- 21 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 22 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 23 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 24 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 25 I miss Mongolia