We are looking at a holiday in Vietnam - 12 days ( inclusive of flying in n out) .....
1. Is it easy to do it on our own? or should we be taking a package tour.
2. Which places would be best - in terms of heritage n culture n natural beauty?
Any advise on planning wud be helpful
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 2 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 3 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 4 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 7 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 8 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 9 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 10 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 11 Is 5 nights in Lombok too much? Which room at Quinci Pool Villas!
- 12 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 13 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 14 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 15 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 16 My SEA trip - photos update
- 17 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 18 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 19 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 20 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 21 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 22 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 23 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 24 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 25 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17