We are looking at a holiday in Vietnam - 12 days ( inclusive of flying in n out) .....
1. Is it easy to do it on our own? or should we be taking a package tour.
2. Which places would be best - in terms of heritage n culture n natural beauty?
Any advise on planning wud be helpful
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 2 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 3 Place to stay Hue
- 4 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 5 India help needed
- 6 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 7 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 8 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 9 Hotel in Hanoi
- 10 Hoi Ann hotel
- 11 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 12 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 13 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 14 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 15 Trekking outside Sapa
- 16 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 17 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 18 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 19 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 20 Go to Pai or not?
- 21 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 22 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 23 Thai Island Itinerary
- 24 Thailand
- 25 Aomori to Hirosaki