i'm arriving on the 31st of December and have about 10 days.
I'm hearing that Halong Bay may be misty and cold and that Hoi An and Hue could be rainy.
How best do I plan a 10 day trip that include some cycling, maybe kayaking, maybe a nice beach to swim in, and some of the sights? Or going down the mekong river? Not looking for extreme adventure but looking for safe, fun adventure.
I'd like to hike Sapa but sounds like that might be...not a good time in December?
Any ideas pleasE?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 5 Most Common Questions Asked By Overseas Travelers
- 2 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 3 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 4 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 5 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 6 Traffic and Police in India
- 7 Serendipity Srilanka
- 8 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 9 New Thai Visa
- 10 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 11 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 12 New Years in Japan
- 13 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 14 Sri Lanka in December
- 15 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 16 january 31 in colombo
- 17 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 18 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 19 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 20 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 21 3 weeks in Japan
- 22 A first time for everything in Japan
- 23 India Tour Companies
- 24 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 25 Tokyo-to do and districts