i'm arriving on the 31st of December and have about 10 days.
I'm hearing that Halong Bay may be misty and cold and that Hoi An and Hue could be rainy.
How best do I plan a 10 day trip that include some cycling, maybe kayaking, maybe a nice beach to swim in, and some of the sights? Or going down the mekong river? Not looking for extreme adventure but looking for safe, fun adventure.
I'd like to hike Sapa but sounds like that might be...not a good time in December?
Any ideas pleasE?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 (U.S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 hiking japan sept
- 3 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 4 Terracotta Warriors
- 5 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 6 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 7 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 8 The best way to My Son
- 9 Japan Itinerary!
- 10 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 11 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 12 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 13 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 14 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 15 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 16 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 17 Japan rough itinerary
- 18 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 19 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 20 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 21 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 22 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 23 shanghai for 4 days
- 24 Budget Servied Apt
- 25 7 hour layover in Beijing