i'm arriving on the 31st of December and have about 10 days.
I'm hearing that Halong Bay may be misty and cold and that Hoi An and Hue could be rainy.
How best do I plan a 10 day trip that include some cycling, maybe kayaking, maybe a nice beach to swim in, and some of the sights? Or going down the mekong river? Not looking for extreme adventure but looking for safe, fun adventure.
I'd like to hike Sapa but sounds like that might be...not a good time in December?
Any ideas pleasE?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 ULTIMATE yahoo m@il 1800/570/1233 technical support numR
- 2 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 3 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 4 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 5 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 6 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 9 Bye bye SE Asia
- 10 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 11 One night in Osaka
- 12 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 13 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 14 Laos planning.
- 15 Impressions of India
- 16 Japan - costs
- 17 Japan for Foodies
- 18 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 19 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 20 Japan Rail Pass
- 21 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 22 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 23 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 24 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 25 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice