We are here in Bagan and have so far had quite a disappointing day. Our Balloons over Bagan ride was cancelled due to high altitude winds -- quite understandable as a safety precaution but still disappointing as we likely will not be able to reschedule. We immediately set to work trying to get in touch with Min Thu because we were scheduled (after many email exchanges over the last few months) to meet him this afternoon at 3:30. When we got him on the phone he said he could not take us today or for the whole day we had scheduled tomorrow because he was in tour guide school! He never let us know this and seemed totally unconcerned that this upset our plans. We asked if he could find a substitute and he said he would. Have no idea how this will work out. Is this his usual model operation? If so I can't believe he will continue to have such a good reputation.
Very disappointed in Min Thu
- 1 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 2 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 3 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 4 Sri Lanka
- 5 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 6 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 7 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 8 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 9 Udaipur, India
- 10 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 11 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 12 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 13 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 14 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 15 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 16 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 17 Ipoh
- 18 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 19 Wildlife Tour of India
- 20 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 21 white sand beaches in thailand
- 22 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 23 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 24 water delivery and water dispenser
- 25 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013