I want to travel during October 3rd/4th week to the holy place in South of India - Velankanni. We are 7 adults and 1 child and are looking for the best travel mode as well as a decent hotel or similar accomodation to stay during our visit there. Should not be more that 2 complete days. Also is October the right month to be in Velankanni.
Suggestions are welcome. Cheers.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 (U S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 (U.S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:844:669:7811 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 6 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 7 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 8 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 10 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 11 Budget Servied Apt
- 12 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 13 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 14 Something about... Malaysia
- 15 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 16 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 17 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 18 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 19 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 20 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 21 Japan Itinerary!
- 22 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 23 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 24 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 25 First Trip to Japan in August