I want to travel during October 3rd/4th week to the holy place in South of India - Velankanni. We are 7 adults and 1 child and are looking for the best travel mode as well as a decent hotel or similar accomodation to stay during our visit there. Should not be more that 2 complete days. Also is October the right month to be in Velankanni.
Suggestions are welcome. Cheers.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT DELL CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 Dell Printer 24*7
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 4 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 5 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 6 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 7 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 8 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 9 Laos or Kerala?
- 10 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 11 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 12 Bali & Singapore in October
- 13 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 14 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 15 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 16 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 17 Booking on the fly
- 18 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 19 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 20 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 21 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 22 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 23 like my food
- 24 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 25 Portable wifi rental