My spouse and I are thinking about doing a Contiki or Gap Adventures tour of Japan. We would be going to Kyoto, Tokyo, Hiroshima & Osaka.
We are both vegetarians (no meat, no fish, ify on eggs). Are there going to be places to eat? Did anyone have challenges eating in Japan as a vegetarian/vegan?
We are okay with eating American food if needed.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 2 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 3 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 4 Indonesia travel agent
- 5 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 6 A beach of choice on Samui
- 7 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 8 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 9 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 10 Bangkok Taxis
- 11 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 12 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 13 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 14 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 15 A month in central Asia
- 16 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 17 Something about... Malaysia
- 18 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 19 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 20 Osaka, aquarium?
- 21 favorite activities in krabi area
- 22 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 23 Cambodia arrival visa
- 24 Itinerary feedback please
- 25 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka