My spouse and I are thinking about doing a Contiki or Gap Adventures tour of Japan. We would be going to Kyoto, Tokyo, Hiroshima & Osaka.
We are both vegetarians (no meat, no fish, ify on eggs). Are there going to be places to eat? Did anyone have challenges eating in Japan as a vegetarian/vegan?
We are okay with eating American food if needed.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 릴게임신천지상어 ◐☆주_소= pts13.컴 ◐☆
- 2 "necessities" for India
- 3 Changing planes at Dubai
- 4 14 days in Myanmar
- 5 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 6 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 7 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 8 50th Anniversary trip
- 9 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 10 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 11 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 12 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 13 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 14 Short trip to Myanmar
- 15 ATMs in Japan
- 16 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 17 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 18 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 19 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 20 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 21 Mandalay questions
- 22 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 23 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 24 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 25 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia