Planning 2months in Asia and its going well using this forum, we a decent looking route!
Many friends have told me about the tubing scene at VV, but a quick google would suggest its all closed down now? I know its percieved to be danegrous etc but we are all mid 20's and sensible enough when drunk to enjoy ourselves safely!
If anyone has been recently and can advise it would be great, currently have 4 nights planned there for some partying but may reduce this and increase some time spent elsewhere on the trip!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 사다리시스템 ≪접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 3 Itinerary Help Japan
- 4 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 5 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 6 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 7 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 8 November, March, June... Japan?
- 9 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 10 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 11 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 12 Silk Road Tour - China
- 13 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 14 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 15 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 16 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 17 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 18 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 19 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 20 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 21 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 22 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 23 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 24 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 25 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram