Planning 2months in Asia and its going well using this forum, we a decent looking route!
Many friends have told me about the tubing scene at VV, but a quick google would suggest its all closed down now? I know its percieved to be danegrous etc but we are all mid 20's and sensible enough when drunk to enjoy ourselves safely!
If anyone has been recently and can advise it would be great, currently have 4 nights planned there for some partying but may reduce this and increase some time spent elsewhere on the trip!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토총판 노하우 《SSP221.com 코드: sky88》
- 2 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 3 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 4 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 5 Alternative to Koyasan
- 6 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 7 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 8 Rookies in Japan
- 9 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 10 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 11 Taiwan in 7 days
- 12 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 15 changing left over currency
- 16 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 17 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 18 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 19 Itinerary feedback please
- 20 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 21 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 22 Tokyo hotel help
- 23 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 24 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 25 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?