Planning 2months in Asia and its going well using this forum, we a decent looking route!
Many friends have told me about the tubing scene at VV, but a quick google would suggest its all closed down now? I know its percieved to be danegrous etc but we are all mid 20's and sensible enough when drunk to enjoy ourselves safely!
If anyone has been recently and can advise it would be great, currently have 4 nights planned there for some partying but may reduce this and increase some time spent elsewhere on the trip!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary!
- 2 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 3 India itinerary critique please
- 4 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 5 Japan/Korea/HK
- 6 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 7 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 8 Vientiane and ??
- 9 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 10 Thai Elephants
- 11 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 12 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 13 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 14 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 15 Impressions of India
- 16 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 17 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 18 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 19 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 20 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 21 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 22 Mumbai short visit
- 23 which city should i start from first
- 24 Do not miss the variety of Indonesian cultural festivals in 2017
- 25 Cultural Festivals of Indonesia