Planning 2months in Asia and its going well using this forum, we a decent looking route!
Many friends have told me about the tubing scene at VV, but a quick google would suggest its all closed down now? I know its percieved to be danegrous etc but we are all mid 20's and sensible enough when drunk to enjoy ourselves safely!
If anyone has been recently and can advise it would be great, currently have 4 nights planned there for some partying but may reduce this and increase some time spent elsewhere on the trip!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need Burma Travel Agent
- 2 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 3 Yangon & Bagan - Travel Agent or Independently?
- 4 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 5 A beach of choice on Samui
- 6 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 7 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 8 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 9 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 10 Bangkok Taxis
- 11 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 12 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 13 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 14 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 15 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 16 A month in central Asia
- 17 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 18 Something about... Malaysia
- 19 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 20 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 21 Osaka, aquarium?
- 22 favorite activities in krabi area
- 23 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 24 Cambodia arrival visa
- 25 Itinerary feedback please