Hi, quick question as we're going to be flying into KL on Valentines Day and my wife, being the demanding woman that she is(!) will no doubt want to be taken for a nice Valentines dinner. Does Valentines Day really get celebrated in Asia (I know Valentines Day is named after a Christian saint but it's not exactly a religious day!)? Also does anyone have any good recommendations for a nice, romantic restaurant in KL that will make me look like a good husband?! Many thanks for any help you can give.
Valentines Day in KL
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 2 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 3 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 4 Japan Itinerary for May
- 5 Thai island escape
- 6 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 7 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 8 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 9 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 10 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 11 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 12 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 13 South Korea 5 days
- 14 Japan -OAT tour
- 15 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 16 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 17 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 18 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 19 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 20 General question
- 21 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 22 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 23 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 24 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 25 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap