Hi, quick question as we're going to be flying into KL on Valentines Day and my wife, being the demanding woman that she is(!) will no doubt want to be taken for a nice Valentines dinner. Does Valentines Day really get celebrated in Asia (I know Valentines Day is named after a Christian saint but it's not exactly a religious day!)? Also does anyone have any good recommendations for a nice, romantic restaurant in KL that will make me look like a good husband?! Many thanks for any help you can give.
Valentines Day in KL
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 2 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 3 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 4 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 5 Indonesian visa update
- 6 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 7 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 10 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 11 Vietnam October 2014
- 12 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 13 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 14 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 15 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 16 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 17 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 18 3 days in Teheran
- 19 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 20 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 21 Myranmar VISA
- 22 new visa fees for Indonesia as of mid-July, 2014
- 23 slightly... paranoid parent
- 24 Takayama vs. Matsumoto
- 25 Craig and Jeane Visit the Last Shangri La: Bhutan 2012