Hi, quick question as we're going to be flying into KL on Valentines Day and my wife, being the demanding woman that she is(!) will no doubt want to be taken for a nice Valentines dinner. Does Valentines Day really get celebrated in Asia (I know Valentines Day is named after a Christian saint but it's not exactly a religious day!)? Also does anyone have any good recommendations for a nice, romantic restaurant in KL that will make me look like a good husband?! Many thanks for any help you can give.
Valentines Day in KL
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 50+ travelling solo in Vietnam - where to stay in Hanoi
- 2 Two questions about Thailand
- 3 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 4 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 5 china
- 6 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 7 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 8 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 9 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 10 Mid Dec trip - Trying to plan alone **Feedback please****
- 11 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 12 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 13 New airport in Mumbai
- 14 Advice me to select saving plans in terms of free roaming
- 15 South East Asia
- 16 Driving in Laos
- 17 One week in Tokyo
- 18 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 19 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 20 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 21 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 22 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 23 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 24 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 25 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?