Hi, quick question as we're going to be flying into KL on Valentines Day and my wife, being the demanding woman that she is(!) will no doubt want to be taken for a nice Valentines dinner. Does Valentines Day really get celebrated in Asia (I know Valentines Day is named after a Christian saint but it's not exactly a religious day!)? Also does anyone have any good recommendations for a nice, romantic restaurant in KL that will make me look like a good husband?! Many thanks for any help you can give.
Valentines Day in KL
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Looking for help to plan trip to Vietnam
- 2 ...or maybe India?
- 3 1st Time to Japan - 14 Day Itinerary for May - Your Feedback Appreciated!!
- 4 India in November
- 5 Off on a Bangkok holiday once again!
- 6 which street food tour in Hanoi?
- 7 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 8 My Best of Philippines Photo Album (500+ Pics)
- 9 Southern India
- 10 Vietnam money
- 11 help,
- 12 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 13 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 14 Taking cash to Burma/Myanmar
- 15 Vietnam Itineray Please Help
- 16 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 17 Magical India
- 18 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 19 Planning a trip to SE Asia- limited time!
- 20 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 21 ANA Dreamliner
- 22 Safety in Malaysia
- 23 Anyone in Bangkok
- 24 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 25 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014