Hi, quick question as we're going to be flying into KL on Valentines Day and my wife, being the demanding woman that she is(!) will no doubt want to be taken for a nice Valentines dinner. Does Valentines Day really get celebrated in Asia (I know Valentines Day is named after a Christian saint but it's not exactly a religious day!)? Also does anyone have any good recommendations for a nice, romantic restaurant in KL that will make me look like a good husband?! Many thanks for any help you can give.
Valentines Day in KL
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 2 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 3 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 4 Currency in South Korea
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 7 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 8 Kyushu rail pass
- 9 Tipping in Japan
- 10 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 11 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 12 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 13 Places to visit in India in October
- 14 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 15 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 16 Driver in South India
- 17 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 18 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 19 6 full days in Yagoon
- 20 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 21 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 22 Amphawa Floating Market
- 23 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 24 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 25 Krabi island tours