I'm wondering how much its gonna cost to get all our vaccines/malaria pills for 3 months in Asia. We're from the UK and I cant remember my last jab so would probably need most/all of the recommended. Any available on the NHS? I'm trying to find a helpful website but I cant find any average figures for what I need to budget...
We're planning on diving/jungle trekking/seeing wildlife etc so I think it will be needed.
One week in Japan
10 days in Malaysia
5 weeks in Indonesia
One week in Vietnam
One month in Thailand.
- 1 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 2 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 3 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 4 Hello, Vietnam
- 5 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 6 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 7 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 8 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 9 Sri Lanka
- 10 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 11 Kashmir or Nepal
- 12 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 13 Udaipur, India
- 14 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 15 Ipoh
- 16 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 17 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 18 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 19 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 20 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 21 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 22 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 23 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 24 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 25 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September