I'm wondering how much its gonna cost to get all our vaccines/malaria pills for 3 months in Asia. We're from the UK and I cant remember my last jab so would probably need most/all of the recommended. Any available on the NHS? I'm trying to find a helpful website but I cant find any average figures for what I need to budget...
We're planning on diving/jungle trekking/seeing wildlife etc so I think it will be needed.
One week in Japan
10 days in Malaysia
5 weeks in Indonesia
One week in Vietnam
One month in Thailand.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 2 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 3 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 4 Nepal
- 5 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 6 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 7 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 8 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 9 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 10 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 11 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 12 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 13 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 14 1st time Japan - solo female
- 15 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 16 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 17 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 18 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 19 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 20 Odyssey unlimited
- 21 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 22 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 23 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 24 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 25 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!