I'm wondering how much its gonna cost to get all our vaccines/malaria pills for 3 months in Asia. We're from the UK and I cant remember my last jab so would probably need most/all of the recommended. Any available on the NHS? I'm trying to find a helpful website but I cant find any average figures for what I need to budget...
We're planning on diving/jungle trekking/seeing wildlife etc so I think it will be needed.
One week in Japan
10 days in Malaysia
5 weeks in Indonesia
One week in Vietnam
One month in Thailand.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 2 Tauck or Abercrombie and Kent or Louise Nicholson
- 3 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 4 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 5 First trip to Japan
- 6 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 7 Northern India in June
- 8 Hakone Free Pass
- 9 8.5 Days in India - Insane?
- 10 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 11 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 12 OAT trip to India
- 13 Thailand Itinerary...which order?
- 14 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 15 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 16 Castle & King tour operator review
- 17 Santhiya or Anatara in Koh Phangan?
- 18 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 19 What beach to choose?!?!
- 20 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 21 Singapore or Bali
- 22 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 23 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 24 RHK'S Spring trip
- 25 Hotels in Beijing