I'm wondering how much its gonna cost to get all our vaccines/malaria pills for 3 months in Asia. We're from the UK and I cant remember my last jab so would probably need most/all of the recommended. Any available on the NHS? I'm trying to find a helpful website but I cant find any average figures for what I need to budget...
We're planning on diving/jungle trekking/seeing wildlife etc so I think it will be needed.
One week in Japan
10 days in Malaysia
5 weeks in Indonesia
One week in Vietnam
One month in Thailand.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 currency conversion
- 2 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 3 Phenom Penh
- 4 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 5 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 6 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 7 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 8 One day in Saigon
- 9 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 10 Bali private driver recommendation
- 11 North India Itinerary advice
- 12 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 13 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 14 The Indian money crunch.
- 15 The truth about elephant tourism
- 16 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 17 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 18 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 19 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 20 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 21 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 22 Kerala trip
- 23 E Visa for India?
- 24 1-2 months South East Asia
- 25 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?