I'm wondering how much its gonna cost to get all our vaccines/malaria pills for 3 months in Asia. We're from the UK and I cant remember my last jab so would probably need most/all of the recommended. Any available on the NHS? I'm trying to find a helpful website but I cant find any average figures for what I need to budget...
We're planning on diving/jungle trekking/seeing wildlife etc so I think it will be needed.
One week in Japan
10 days in Malaysia
5 weeks in Indonesia
One week in Vietnam
One month in Thailand.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 2 Slow Boat to Luang Prabang
- 3 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 4 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 5 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 6 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 7 Train Travel in Thailand
- 8 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 9 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 10 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 11 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 12 Phuket
- 13 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 14 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 15 Planning first India trip: Advice needed!!
- 16 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 17 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 18 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 19 Beautiful location for painting
- 20 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 21 Tips for Myanmar in October
- 22 NOT the Same Visa on Arrival Question... Sorta
- 23 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 24 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 25 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia