I'm a Canadian who will be traveling through Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand in March and April. I will be sticking to main cities and towns and not going off the beaten path.
I am wondering what vaccinations are realistic to get. I have consulted a doctor and the list is extensive and being self employed no additional health care benefits making them outrageously expensive.
hepatitis A and B. Cholera. Influenza. Japanese Enchephalitis. Malaria. Rabies. ETEC.
I understand that all are ideal but can't afford them all. What are absolutely necessary? Help!!!
Vaccinations for Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 2 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 3 What I like about Mumbai
- 4 vietnam and laos
- 5 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 6 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 7 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 8 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 9 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 10 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 11 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 12 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 13 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 14 Connaught Place
- 15 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 16 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 17 Nepal- recipe?
- 18 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 19 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 20 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 21 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 22 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 23 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 24 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 25 My SEA trip - photos update