I'm a Canadian who will be traveling through Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand in March and April. I will be sticking to main cities and towns and not going off the beaten path.
I am wondering what vaccinations are realistic to get. I have consulted a doctor and the list is extensive and being self employed no additional health care benefits making them outrageously expensive.
hepatitis A and B. Cholera. Influenza. Japanese Enchephalitis. Malaria. Rabies. ETEC.
I understand that all are ideal but can't afford them all. What are absolutely necessary? Help!!!
Vaccinations for Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand.
- 1 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 2 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 3 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 4 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 5 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 6 Trip report China
- 7 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 8 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 9 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 10 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 11 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 12 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 13 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 14 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 15 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 16 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 17 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 18 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 19 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 20 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 21 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 22 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 23 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 24 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 25 Anyone in Bangkok