I'm a Canadian who will be traveling through Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand in March and April. I will be sticking to main cities and towns and not going off the beaten path.
I am wondering what vaccinations are realistic to get. I have consulted a doctor and the list is extensive and being self employed no additional health care benefits making them outrageously expensive.
hepatitis A and B. Cholera. Influenza. Japanese Enchephalitis. Malaria. Rabies. ETEC.
I understand that all are ideal but can't afford them all. What are absolutely necessary? Help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 2 Christmas in Cambodia - where to book??
- 3 Need recommended Tour Companies in Sri Lanka please
- 4 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 5 China and Japan help
- 6 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 7 5 days in Bali
- 8 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 9 5 weeks in Japan
- 10 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 11 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 12 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 13 Requesting Passport Number
- 14 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 15 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 16 Eating in India
- 17 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 18 Phu Quoc
- 19 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 20 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 21 Help! India Visa question....
- 22 Singapore hotel
- 23 Splitting time between Hoi An and Hue
- 24 Indonesia in February/rainy season
- 25 Still contemplating SEA this winter and have questions