I'm a Canadian who will be traveling through Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand in March and April. I will be sticking to main cities and towns and not going off the beaten path.
I am wondering what vaccinations are realistic to get. I have consulted a doctor and the list is extensive and being self employed no additional health care benefits making them outrageously expensive.
hepatitis A and B. Cholera. Influenza. Japanese Enchephalitis. Malaria. Rabies. ETEC.
I understand that all are ideal but can't afford them all. What are absolutely necessary? Help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 2 Beijing tours
- 3 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 4 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 5 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 6 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 7 Japan GTG, early April
- 8 Trip Report : China
- 9 Japan itinerary advice
- 10 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 11 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 12 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 15 Other than Kyoto?
- 16 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 17 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 18 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 19 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 20 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 21 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 22 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 23 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 24 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 25 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!