I'm a Canadian who will be traveling through Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand in March and April. I will be sticking to main cities and towns and not going off the beaten path.
I am wondering what vaccinations are realistic to get. I have consulted a doctor and the list is extensive and being self employed no additional health care benefits making them outrageously expensive.
hepatitis A and B. Cholera. Influenza. Japanese Enchephalitis. Malaria. Rabies. ETEC.
I understand that all are ideal but can't afford them all. What are absolutely necessary? Help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam - September 2015
- 2 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 3 Eating in India
- 4 Hotel in Hanoi
- 5 17-Day Itinerary
- 6 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 7 Trekking in India
- 8 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 9 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 10 Need Help for the itinerary
- 11 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 12 India On Arrival Visa
- 13 vietnam transportation
- 14 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 15 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 16 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 17 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 18 12 days in Japan
- 19 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 20 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 21 Tigerwalah Experience
- 22 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program
- 23 Where best to stay in Penang
- 24 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 25 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto