I'm a Canadian who will be traveling through Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand in March and April. I will be sticking to main cities and towns and not going off the beaten path.
I am wondering what vaccinations are realistic to get. I have consulted a doctor and the list is extensive and being self employed no additional health care benefits making them outrageously expensive.
hepatitis A and B. Cholera. Influenza. Japanese Enchephalitis. Malaria. Rabies. ETEC.
I understand that all are ideal but can't afford them all. What are absolutely necessary? Help!!!
Vaccinations for Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 2 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 3 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 4 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 5 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 6 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 7 Kashmir today
- 8 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 9 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 10 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 11 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 12 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 13 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 14 Triple Room in Singapore
- 15 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 16 What I like about Mumbai
- 17 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 18 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 19 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 20 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 21 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 22 6 full days in Yagoon
- 23 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 24 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 25 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary