I'm a Canadian who will be traveling through Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand in March and April. I will be sticking to main cities and towns and not going off the beaten path.
I am wondering what vaccinations are realistic to get. I have consulted a doctor and the list is extensive and being self employed no additional health care benefits making them outrageously expensive.
hepatitis A and B. Cholera. Influenza. Japanese Enchephalitis. Malaria. Rabies. ETEC.
I understand that all are ideal but can't afford them all. What are absolutely necessary? Help!!!
Vaccinations for Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand.
- 1 Magical India
- 2 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 3 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 4 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 5 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 6 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 7 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 8 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 9 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 10 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 11 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 12 South East Asia
- 13 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 14 India's Online VISA Application
- 15 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 16 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 17 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 18 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 19 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 20 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 21 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 22 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 23 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 24 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 25 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights