I'm a Canadian who will be traveling through Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand in March and April. I will be sticking to main cities and towns and not going off the beaten path.
I am wondering what vaccinations are realistic to get. I have consulted a doctor and the list is extensive and being self employed no additional health care benefits making them outrageously expensive.
hepatitis A and B. Cholera. Influenza. Japanese Enchephalitis. Malaria. Rabies. ETEC.
I understand that all are ideal but can't afford them all. What are absolutely necessary? Help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Java Indonesia! We Even Saw a Wild Javan Rhino!
- 2 10-hr layover in Tokyo this Friday, new to JPN
- 3 Christian (white) husband traveling with Muslim (Indian) wife
- 4 A train ride through Java
- 5 Bangkok, Angkor, Hanoi: Questions
- 6 Malaysia 2 weeks in December
- 7 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 8 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 9 Bangkok, day tours.
- 10 SW CHINA itinerary - Advise PLEASE!
- 11 Recommendation of a hotel in Hong Kong and Macau
- 12 Looking for a hotel in Singapore, what areas should I avoid?
- 13 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 14 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 15 Indonesia, Hello Bali
- 16 Kyushu in late September
- 17 Georgia e-visa application
- 18 Help on Planning my next year itinerary
- 19 Bangkok, buffet restaurants.
- 20 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 21 My First India Trip
- 22 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 23 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 24 Is luggage check through available between silk air and air china
- 25 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?