I'm a Canadian who will be traveling through Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand in March and April. I will be sticking to main cities and towns and not going off the beaten path.
I am wondering what vaccinations are realistic to get. I have consulted a doctor and the list is extensive and being self employed no additional health care benefits making them outrageously expensive.
hepatitis A and B. Cholera. Influenza. Japanese Enchephalitis. Malaria. Rabies. ETEC.
I understand that all are ideal but can't afford them all. What are absolutely necessary? Help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Cherry Blossom time 2018
- 2 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 3 Vietnam visa
- 4 Vietnam visa debate
- 5 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 6 Silk Road Tour - China
- 7 Bye bye SE Asia
- 8 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 11 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 12 India Tour Companies
- 13 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 14 Laos planning.
- 15 Japan rough itinerary
- 16 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 17 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 18 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 19 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 20 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 21 One night in Osaka
- 22 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 23 Japan - costs
- 24 Japan for Foodies
- 25 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand