I'm a Canadian who will be traveling through Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand in March and April. I will be sticking to main cities and towns and not going off the beaten path.
I am wondering what vaccinations are realistic to get. I have consulted a doctor and the list is extensive and being self employed no additional health care benefits making them outrageously expensive.
hepatitis A and B. Cholera. Influenza. Japanese Enchephalitis. Malaria. Rabies. ETEC.
I understand that all are ideal but can't afford them all. What are absolutely necessary? Help!!!
Vaccinations for Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 water villages, shanghai
- 2 Japan - spending money?
- 3 language problem in japan
- 4 two free days in Beijing
- 5 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 6 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 7 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 8 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 9 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 10 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 11 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 12 April in Bangkok, again!
- 13 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 14 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 15 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 16 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 17 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 18 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 19 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 20 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 21 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 22 1st Trip to Bali
- 23 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 24 Japan night bus
- 25 Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam - Recommendations on order of Trip!