I'm a Canadian who will be traveling through Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand in March and April. I will be sticking to main cities and towns and not going off the beaten path.
I am wondering what vaccinations are realistic to get. I have consulted a doctor and the list is extensive and being self employed no additional health care benefits making them outrageously expensive.
hepatitis A and B. Cholera. Influenza. Japanese Enchephalitis. Malaria. Rabies. ETEC.
I understand that all are ideal but can't afford them all. What are absolutely necessary? Help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 2 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 3 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Terracotta Warriors
- 5 Selling mountainbikes in Dushanbe
- 6 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 7 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 8 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 9 hiking japan sept
- 10 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 11 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 12 The best way to My Son
- 13 Japan Itinerary!
- 14 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 15 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 16 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 17 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 18 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 19 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 20 Japan rough itinerary
- 21 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 22 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 23 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 24 shanghai for 4 days
- 25 Budget Servied Apt