I'm a Canadian who will be traveling through Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand in March and April. I will be sticking to main cities and towns and not going off the beaten path.
I am wondering what vaccinations are realistic to get. I have consulted a doctor and the list is extensive and being self employed no additional health care benefits making them outrageously expensive.
hepatitis A and B. Cholera. Influenza. Japanese Enchephalitis. Malaria. Rabies. ETEC.
I understand that all are ideal but can't afford them all. What are absolutely necessary? Help!!!
Vaccinations for Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 meeting at beijing airport
- 2 One week in Tokyo
- 3 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 4 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 5 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 6 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 7 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 8 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 9 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 10 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 11 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 13 Hotel in Singapore
- 14 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 15 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 16 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 17 Bali - January 2015
- 18 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 19 Visa Cambodia
- 20 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 21 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 22 Two questions about Thailand
- 23 Help! Taking Prescription Drugs Into Japan
- 24 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 25 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?