I'm a Canadian who will be traveling through Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand in March and April. I will be sticking to main cities and towns and not going off the beaten path.
I am wondering what vaccinations are realistic to get. I have consulted a doctor and the list is extensive and being self employed no additional health care benefits making them outrageously expensive.
hepatitis A and B. Cholera. Influenza. Japanese Enchephalitis. Malaria. Rabies. ETEC.
I understand that all are ideal but can't afford them all. What are absolutely necessary? Help!!!
Vaccinations for Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 2 Looking for affordable yet nice hotel in Beijing, centrally located
- 3 Exploring Thailand
- 4 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 5 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 6 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 7 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 8 Japan in December
- 9 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 10 Destination Bangkok, again
- 11 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 12 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 13 Phuket
- 14 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 15 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 16 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 17 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 18 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 19 Phones in Asia
- 20 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 21 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 22 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 23 India Add-on
- 24 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 25 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?