I'm a Canadian who will be traveling through Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand in March and April. I will be sticking to main cities and towns and not going off the beaten path.
I am wondering what vaccinations are realistic to get. I have consulted a doctor and the list is extensive and being self employed no additional health care benefits making them outrageously expensive.
hepatitis A and B. Cholera. Influenza. Japanese Enchephalitis. Malaria. Rabies. ETEC.
I understand that all are ideal but can't afford them all. What are absolutely necessary? Help!!!
Vaccinations for Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Destination Bangkok, again
- 2 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 3 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 4 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 5 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 6 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 7 Indonesian visa update
- 8 Honeymoon In sept
- 9 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 10 Vietnam October 2014
- 11 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 12 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 13 where can i find replica handbags
- 14 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 15 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 16 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 17 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 18 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 19 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 20 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 21 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 22 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 23 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 24 3 days in Teheran
- 25 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)