I am planning a trip to Uzbekistan next year(April- May), I am trying to build a rough estimate of how much things might actually cost.
1. Is it actually possible(and easy) to exchange dollars to som for something like 2800/$ ? Even in smaller places like Bukhara or Khiva?
2. Is 10-15$ a day a realistic budget for food? I wont be eating in expensive places, and am a vegetarian so, will there be any options in local/low cost eateries, like pilaf, fruits and cheese,pizzas and stuff?
3. I couldnt really find out the cost of admission for sites, like Registan or the towers in Khiva or the "photography pass" in various cities ? Or are they mostly not very significant? Mosques would be free, right? Is there a list with all costs available somehwere?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 charter Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 CHARTER Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 4 Budget Servied Apt
- 5 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 6 Terracotta Warriors
- 7 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 8 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 9 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 10 hiking japan sept
- 11 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 12 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 13 The best way to My Son
- 14 Japan Itinerary!
- 15 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 16 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 17 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 18 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 19 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 20 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 21 Japan rough itinerary
- 22 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 23 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 24 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 25 shanghai for 4 days