I am planning a trip to Uzbekistan next year(April- May), I am trying to build a rough estimate of how much things might actually cost.
1. Is it actually possible(and easy) to exchange dollars to som for something like 2800/$ ? Even in smaller places like Bukhara or Khiva?
2. Is 10-15$ a day a realistic budget for food? I wont be eating in expensive places, and am a vegetarian so, will there be any options in local/low cost eateries, like pilaf, fruits and cheese,pizzas and stuff?
3. I couldnt really find out the cost of admission for sites, like Registan or the towers in Khiva or the "photography pass" in various cities ? Or are they mostly not very significant? Mosques would be free, right? Is there a list with all costs available somehwere?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 2 4.5 days in Singapore
- 3 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 4 Travel to India in May?
- 5 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 6 Italy from an Asian base
- 7 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 8 Advice for a newbie!
- 9 9 days in Bali
- 10 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 11 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 12 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 13 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 14 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 15 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 16 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 17 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 18 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 19 Activation of JR Pass
- 20 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 21 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 22 My new 10 year china visa
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 24 Layover in Hong Kong
- 25 Trip to Thailand - advice