I am planning a trip to Uzbekistan next year(April- May), I am trying to build a rough estimate of how much things might actually cost.
1. Is it actually possible(and easy) to exchange dollars to som for something like 2800/$ ? Even in smaller places like Bukhara or Khiva?
2. Is 10-15$ a day a realistic budget for food? I wont be eating in expensive places, and am a vegetarian so, will there be any options in local/low cost eateries, like pilaf, fruits and cheese,pizzas and stuff?
3. I couldnt really find out the cost of admission for sites, like Registan or the towers in Khiva or the "photography pass" in various cities ? Or are they mostly not very significant? Mosques would be free, right? Is there a list with all costs available somehwere?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tips in Myanmar
- 2 myanmar
- 3 http://newsupplements2017.com/core-pwo/
- 4 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 7 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 8 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 9 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 10 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 11 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 13 Being customs
- 14 Road Scholar tour in China
- 15 A beach of choice on Samui
- 16 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 17 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 18 Travel India solo
- 19 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 20 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 21 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 22 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 23 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 24 Osaka, aquarium?
- 25 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?