I am planning a trip to Uzbekistan next year(April- May), I am trying to build a rough estimate of how much things might actually cost.
1. Is it actually possible(and easy) to exchange dollars to som for something like 2800/$ ? Even in smaller places like Bukhara or Khiva?
2. Is 10-15$ a day a realistic budget for food? I wont be eating in expensive places, and am a vegetarian so, will there be any options in local/low cost eateries, like pilaf, fruits and cheese,pizzas and stuff?
3. I couldnt really find out the cost of admission for sites, like Registan or the towers in Khiva or the "photography pass" in various cities ? Or are they mostly not very significant? Mosques would be free, right? Is there a list with all costs available somehwere?
Uzbekistan: Traveling costs and cost of visiting sites.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 2 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 3 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 4 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 5 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 6 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 7 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 8 5 nights in Japan.
- 9 vietnam and laos
- 10 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 11 Visa
- 12 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 13 Affordable Japan
- 14 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 15 Castle & King
- 16 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 17 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 18 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 19 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 20 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 21 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 22 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 23 What I like about Mumbai
- 24 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 25 5 Days in Siem Reap