I am planning a trip to Uzbekistan next year(April- May), I am trying to build a rough estimate of how much things might actually cost.
1. Is it actually possible(and easy) to exchange dollars to som for something like 2800/$ ? Even in smaller places like Bukhara or Khiva?
2. Is 10-15$ a day a realistic budget for food? I wont be eating in expensive places, and am a vegetarian so, will there be any options in local/low cost eateries, like pilaf, fruits and cheese,pizzas and stuff?
3. I couldnt really find out the cost of admission for sites, like Registan or the towers in Khiva or the "photography pass" in various cities ? Or are they mostly not very significant? Mosques would be free, right? Is there a list with all costs available somehwere?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo hotel help
- 2 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 3 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 4 Bali - What to do?
- 5 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 6 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 7 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 8 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 9 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 12 Private tours in Northern India
- 13 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 14 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 15 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 16 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 17 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 18 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 19 Vietnam visa
- 20 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 21 Family Friendly Penang
- 22 Train trip costs help please
- 23 Weather forecast
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 New Vietnam eVisa service