I am planning a trip to Uzbekistan next year(April- May), I am trying to build a rough estimate of how much things might actually cost.
1. Is it actually possible(and easy) to exchange dollars to som for something like 2800/$ ? Even in smaller places like Bukhara or Khiva?
2. Is 10-15$ a day a realistic budget for food? I wont be eating in expensive places, and am a vegetarian so, will there be any options in local/low cost eateries, like pilaf, fruits and cheese,pizzas and stuff?
3. I couldnt really find out the cost of admission for sites, like Registan or the towers in Khiva or the "photography pass" in various cities ? Or are they mostly not very significant? Mosques would be free, right? Is there a list with all costs available somehwere?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 2 Japanese art
- 3 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 4 Hakone station confusion
- 5 Visa on Arrival
- 6 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 7 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 8 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 9 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 10 Traveling to SE Asia
- 11 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 12 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 13 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 14 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 15 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 16 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 17 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 18 TOKYO tour guide
- 19 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 20 1 month in Thailand and??
- 21 Kimballs in Panama
- 22 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &
- 23 first draft -- java and bali, plus
- 24 Best Thailand beach town for family with 2 toddlers?
- 25 Flights from Florida to Thailand