I am planning a trip to Uzbekistan next year(April- May), I am trying to build a rough estimate of how much things might actually cost.
1. Is it actually possible(and easy) to exchange dollars to som for something like 2800/$ ? Even in smaller places like Bukhara or Khiva?
2. Is 10-15$ a day a realistic budget for food? I wont be eating in expensive places, and am a vegetarian so, will there be any options in local/low cost eateries, like pilaf, fruits and cheese,pizzas and stuff?
3. I couldnt really find out the cost of admission for sites, like Registan or the towers in Khiva or the "photography pass" in various cities ? Or are they mostly not very significant? Mosques would be free, right? Is there a list with all costs available somehwere?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 2 India help with where to go
- 3 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 4 In Seoul for one day
- 5 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 6 Is this crazy?
- 7 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 8 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 9 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 10 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 11 Taxis in Yangon
- 12 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 13 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 14 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 15 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 16 Shanghai Tailor?
- 17 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 18 Best of Koh Tao
- 19 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part One
- 20 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 21 Studying yoga in India
- 22 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part Two (more difficult)
- 23 Chiyoda or Shitaya area stay?
- 24 Visit Mandalay or not?
- 25 Fabric shops in India