I am planning a trip to Uzbekistan next year(April- May), I am trying to build a rough estimate of how much things might actually cost.
1. Is it actually possible(and easy) to exchange dollars to som for something like 2800/$ ? Even in smaller places like Bukhara or Khiva?
2. Is 10-15$ a day a realistic budget for food? I wont be eating in expensive places, and am a vegetarian so, will there be any options in local/low cost eateries, like pilaf, fruits and cheese,pizzas and stuff?
3. I couldnt really find out the cost of admission for sites, like Registan or the towers in Khiva or the "photography pass" in various cities ? Or are they mostly not very significant? Mosques would be free, right? Is there a list with all costs available somehwere?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 2 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 3 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 4 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 5 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 6 3 weeks in Japan
- 7 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 8 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 9 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 10 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 11 India Tour Companies
- 12 Vietnam Dong
- 13 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 14 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 15 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 16 New Years in Japan
- 17 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 18 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 19 Touristy Thailand
- 20 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 21 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 22 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 23 Myanmar tour companies
- 24 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 25 A Victory Day Tour