I am planning a trip to Uzbekistan next year(April- May), I am trying to build a rough estimate of how much things might actually cost.
1. Is it actually possible(and easy) to exchange dollars to som for something like 2800/$ ? Even in smaller places like Bukhara or Khiva?
2. Is 10-15$ a day a realistic budget for food? I wont be eating in expensive places, and am a vegetarian so, will there be any options in local/low cost eateries, like pilaf, fruits and cheese,pizzas and stuff?
3. I couldnt really find out the cost of admission for sites, like Registan or the towers in Khiva or the "photography pass" in various cities ? Or are they mostly not very significant? Mosques would be free, right? Is there a list with all costs available somehwere?
Uzbekistan: Traveling costs and cost of visiting sites.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 2 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 3 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 4 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 5 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 6 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 7 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 8 How safe is Delhi/India
- 9 Malaria
- 10 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 11 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 12 Vietnam and coffee
- 13 I'm going to Japan!
- 14 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 15 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 16 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 17 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 18 Cherry blossom
- 19 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 20 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 21 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 22 Which Putu in Bali????
- 23 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 24 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport
- 25 Suggestion for which city to break up our flights on the way to India?