I am planning a trip to Uzbekistan next year(April- May), I am trying to build a rough estimate of how much things might actually cost.
1. Is it actually possible(and easy) to exchange dollars to som for something like 2800/$ ? Even in smaller places like Bukhara or Khiva?
2. Is 10-15$ a day a realistic budget for food? I wont be eating in expensive places, and am a vegetarian so, will there be any options in local/low cost eateries, like pilaf, fruits and cheese,pizzas and stuff?
3. I couldnt really find out the cost of admission for sites, like Registan or the towers in Khiva or the "photography pass" in various cities ? Or are they mostly not very significant? Mosques would be free, right? Is there a list with all costs available somehwere?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Independent Delhi Escorts
- 2 Help buy shares online
- 3 Sim cards and adaptors
- 4 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 5 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 6 How to Celebrate New Year 2016 in Pakistan?
- 7 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 8 India help needed
- 9 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 10 Sri Lanka Visa
- 11 Hoi Ann hotel
- 12 Hotel in Hanoi
- 13 Place to stay Hue
- 14 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 15 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 16 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 17 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 18 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 19 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 20 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 21 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 22 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 23 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 24 Trekking outside Sapa
- 25 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann