I am planning a trip to Uzbekistan next year(April- May), I am trying to build a rough estimate of how much things might actually cost.
1. Is it actually possible(and easy) to exchange dollars to som for something like 2800/$ ? Even in smaller places like Bukhara or Khiva?
2. Is 10-15$ a day a realistic budget for food? I wont be eating in expensive places, and am a vegetarian so, will there be any options in local/low cost eateries, like pilaf, fruits and cheese,pizzas and stuff?
3. I couldnt really find out the cost of admission for sites, like Registan or the towers in Khiva or the "photography pass" in various cities ? Or are they mostly not very significant? Mosques would be free, right? Is there a list with all costs available somehwere?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best Indian Human Hair
- 2 Japan itinerary advice
- 3 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 4 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 5 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 6 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 7 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 8 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 9 Other than Kyoto?
- 10 Trip Report : China
- 11 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 12 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 13 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 14 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 15 Japan GTG, early April
- 16 Beijing tours
- 17 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 18 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 19 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 20 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 21 A great trip in India
- 22 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 23 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 24 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 25 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area