It seems to me that I read somewhere that US $ are not accepted in China ie for tipping, small purchases etc where we would not use a credit card. Is this correct?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Passport
- 2 connotation. Neoclassic
- 3 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 4 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 5 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 6 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 7 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 8 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 9 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 10 Hotels in Puri
- 11 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 12 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 13 Amakusa island help
- 14 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 15 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 16 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 17 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 18 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 19 Japan Itinerary
- 20 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 21 Toddler twin travel in India
- 22 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 23 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 24 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 25 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans