It seems to me that I read somewhere that US $ are not accepted in China ie for tipping, small purchases etc where we would not use a credit card. Is this correct?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 2 Train Travel in Thailand
- 3 NOT the Same Visa on Arrival Question... Sorta
- 4 Phuket
- 5 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 6 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 7 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 8 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 9 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 10 Hotels in Krabi area
- 11 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 12 Tokyo hotels
- 13 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 14 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 15 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 16 Adventures Abroad
- 17 4.5 days in Singapore
- 18 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 19 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 20 Hakone question
- 21 "Ishaani" and "Ranvir" return from 2 weeks in Uzbekistan
- 22 Advise on visting Hokkaido to photograph cranes
- 23 Question about travel to Mae Sot
- 24 Oh dear. Japan's 7-11 cash machines have just been robbed.
- 25 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed