We will be in Singapore for a day and a half before boarding a cruise. We will need a cab from the airport, a cab to the pier, maybe do some sightseeing on the Hop On Hop Off bus or Metro, have a drink at Raffles, etc. Our flight arrives after midnight. Should we change money at the airport or will cabs and these small incidental activities take dollars?
Using dollars in Singapore
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 2 Trip report China
- 3 Magical India
- 4 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 5 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 6 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 7 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 8 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 9 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 10 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 11 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 12 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 13 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 14 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 15 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 16 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 17 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 18 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 19 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 20 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 21 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 22 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 23 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 24 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 25 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!