We will be in Singapore for a day and a half before boarding a cruise. We will need a cab from the airport, a cab to the pier, maybe do some sightseeing on the Hop On Hop Off bus or Metro, have a drink at Raffles, etc. Our flight arrives after midnight. Should we change money at the airport or will cabs and these small incidental activities take dollars?
Using dollars in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 2 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 3 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 4 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 5 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 6 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 7 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 8 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 9 Osaka shopping
- 10 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 11 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 12 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 13 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 14 Takayama ideas in April?
- 15 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 16 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 17 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 18 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 19 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 20 Penang
- 21 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 22 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 23 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 24 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 25 Restaurants and Things to do at night