We will be in Singapore for a day and a half before boarding a cruise. We will need a cab from the airport, a cab to the pier, maybe do some sightseeing on the Hop On Hop Off bus or Metro, have a drink at Raffles, etc. Our flight arrives after midnight. Should we change money at the airport or will cabs and these small incidental activities take dollars?
Using dollars in Singapore
- 1 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 2 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 3 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 4 white sand beaches in thailand
- 5 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 6 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 7 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 8 Udaipur, India
- 9 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 10 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 11 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 12 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 13 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 14 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 15 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 16 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 17 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 18 where to go in SE Asia
- 19 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 20 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 21 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 22 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 23 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 24 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 25 trip report to tajmahal agra india