I have read that you can use your regular Sprint or AT&T phone, but not sure. Anyone know what I would need to do?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 2 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 3 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 4 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 5 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 6 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 7 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 8 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 9 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 10 3 weeks in Japan
- 11 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 12 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 13 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 14 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 15 India Tour Companies
- 16 Vietnam Dong
- 17 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 18 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 19 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 20 New Years in Japan
- 21 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 22 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 23 Touristy Thailand
- 24 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 25 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)