I have read that you can use your regular Sprint or AT&T phone, but not sure. Anyone know what I would need to do?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 2 CNX late arrival?
- 3 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 4 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 5 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 6 50th Anniversary trip
- 7 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 8 best singapore hotel
- 9 Help - India take 2
- 10 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 11 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 12 is this a good travel plan?
- 13 currency conversion
- 14 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 15 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 16 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 17 The truth about elephant tourism
- 18 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 19 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 20 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 21 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 22 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 23 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 24 Phenom Penh
- 25 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?