I have read that you can use your regular Sprint or AT&T phone, but not sure. Anyone know what I would need to do?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 2 MOVIE: Macao & Northwest gladiators
- 3 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 4 Trekking in Nepal Information
- 5 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 6 Vaccinations
- 7 Chengdu and Beijing
- 8 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 9 Southern India here we come
- 10 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 11 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 12 2 months in Indonesia
- 13 Bridge players Beware!!
- 14 a year in burma
- 15 First time to SEA
- 16 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 17 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 18 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 19 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 20 Seoul Searching Questions
- 21 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 22 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 23 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 24 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 25 I miss Mongolia