I have read that you can use your regular Sprint or AT&T phone, but not sure. Anyone know what I would need to do?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seoul Searching Questions
- 2 Hakone station confusion
- 3 Hotel 71 in Dhaka – Best 3 Star Hotel in Dhaka near Airport Bangladesh.
- 4 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 5 Japanese art
- 6 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 7 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 8 Visa on Arrival
- 9 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 10 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 11 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 12 Cebu where to stay
- 13 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 14 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 15 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 16 Traveling to SE Asia
- 17 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 18 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 19 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 20 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 21 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 22 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 23 TOKYO tour guide
- 24 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 25 1 month in Thailand and??