I have read that you can use your regular Sprint or AT&T phone, but not sure. Anyone know what I would need to do?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel Suggestions for the Stans and companions requested
- 2 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 3 JR Summer Seasonal Trains
- 4 Kathmandu and EBC trek in earthquake aftermath
- 5 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 6 What are the places to visit in Sikkim
- 7 China itinerary
- 8 Castle & King tour operator review
- 9 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 10 June 4-10 accommodations near Minzu University (Beijing)?
- 11 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 12 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 13 Advice Sought On East Malaysia Itinerary
- 14 First trip to Japan
- 15 Immigration/customs Turkey to Pakistan
- 16 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 17 8.5 Days in India - Insane?
- 18 Best eats near Minzu University in Beijing? (June-August 2015 trip)
- 19 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 20 Amazing service - Himalayan Leaders
- 21 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 22 Tauck or Abercrombie and Kent or Louise Nicholson
- 23 Northern India in June
- 24 Hakone Free Pass
- 25 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King