I have read that you can use your regular Sprint or AT&T phone, but not sure. Anyone know what I would need to do?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/revitasence/
- 2 In Seoul for one day
- 3 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 4 http://supplementranking.com/alpha-boost/
- 5 Is this crazy?
- 6 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 7 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 8 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 9 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 10 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 11 Taxis in Yangon
- 12 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 13 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 14 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 15 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 16 Shanghai Tailor?
- 17 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 18 Best of Koh Tao
- 19 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part One
- 20 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 21 India help with where to go
- 22 Studying yoga in India
- 23 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part Two (more difficult)
- 24 Chiyoda or Shitaya area stay?
- 25 Visit Mandalay or not?