I have read that you can use your regular Sprint or AT&T phone, but not sure. Anyone know what I would need to do?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Arashiyama Excursion
- 2 Help with choosing guided tour
- 3 Video : INDIA - Epic journey through India
- 4 Tours for 7 hour lay over in Hong Kong
- 5 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 6 Christmas in Bali
- 7 Christmas in Cambodia
- 8 Best beach in December
- 9 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 10 Hotel swimming pools - Delhi and Kolkata and more
- 11 Yunnan to Guilin
- 12 Paddy fields in Vietnam
- 13 China visa
- 14 Trip Report with Pictures and HD Video: Middle East & India
- 15 Japan: SIM card vs. MiFi
- 16 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 17 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 18 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 19 Visa to Beijing China
- 20 A couple of Kyoto questions
- 21 Hotel in Langkawi
- 22 Kerala- Periyar or Alleppey, which place is more scenic ?
- 23 Good restaurants in Shanghai
- 24 Flight from Siem Reap to Chiang Mai
- 25 Japanese Alps