I will be travelling to Osaka with two of my friends (we are 17) on Friday 27th November this year (2015). Having been to Universal Studios Orlando and comparing it to Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea (which I have also been to) I surmise/assume that USJ will be generally busier but are there any public/national holidays or school holidays on this day that will make the crowd levels extraordinarily busy? Any other special tips?
Thanks in advance to all help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 2 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 3 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 4 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 5 3 weeks in Japan
- 6 New Years in Japan
- 7 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 8 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 9 Touristy Thailand
- 10 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 11 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 12 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 13 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 14 Myanmar tour companies
- 15 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 16 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 17 A Victory Day Tour
- 18 16 hour layover in Indonesia; what to do?
- 19 Kinosake Onsen Ryokan
- 20 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 21 One Visa for multiple countries?
- 22 Procuring Letter of Invitation from Kazakhastan for Visa
- 23 Memories: Astana, Expo 2017
- 24 A first time for everything in Japan
- 25 EF tours fired incompetent tour guide
Universal Studios Japan crowd levels in late November 2015?