I will be travelling to Osaka with two of my friends (we are 17) on Friday 27th November this year (2015). Having been to Universal Studios Orlando and comparing it to Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea (which I have also been to) I surmise/assume that USJ will be generally busier but are there any public/national holidays or school holidays on this day that will make the crowd levels extraordinarily busy? Any other special tips?
Thanks in advance to all help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 2 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 3 Hotel Chang Mai
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 6 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 7 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 8 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 9 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 10 Hotel in Hanoi
- 11 India help needed
- 12 Beach hotel Thailand
- 13 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 15 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 16 Sim cards and adaptors
- 17 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 18 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 19 Sri Lanka Visa
- 20 Hoi Ann hotel
- 21 Place to stay Hue
- 22 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 23 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 24 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 25 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
Universal Studios Japan crowd levels in late November 2015?