I will be travelling to Osaka with two of my friends (we are 17) on Friday 27th November this year (2015). Having been to Universal Studios Orlando and comparing it to Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea (which I have also been to) I surmise/assume that USJ will be generally busier but are there any public/national holidays or school holidays on this day that will make the crowd levels extraordinarily busy? Any other special tips?
Thanks in advance to all help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What goes into the making of a "Singapore Girl"?
- 2 Kerala trip
- 3 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 4 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 5 Trip Report : China
- 6 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 7 A great trip in India
- 8 Japan GTG, early April
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 11 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 12 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 13 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 14 Beijing tours
- 15 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 16 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 17 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 18 Takayama trail, Japan
- 19 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 20 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 21 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 22 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 23 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 24 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 25 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
Universal Studios Japan crowd levels in late November 2015?