I will be travelling to Osaka with two of my friends (we are 17) on Friday 27th November this year (2015). Having been to Universal Studios Orlando and comparing it to Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea (which I have also been to) I surmise/assume that USJ will be generally busier but are there any public/national holidays or school holidays on this day that will make the crowd levels extraordinarily busy? Any other special tips?
Thanks in advance to all help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 UNITED: NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 NORTON SECURITY 24*7
- 2 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 3 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 5 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 9 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 10 Budget Servied Apt
- 11 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 12 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 13 Something about... Malaysia
- 14 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 15 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 16 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 17 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 18 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 19 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 20 Japan Itinerary!
- 21 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 22 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 23 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 24 First Trip to Japan in August
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
Universal Studios Japan crowd levels in late November 2015?