This topic may be more appropriate for the Air Travel Forum, but I'm posting here because several of the "regulars" may be affected by this. In the Wall Street Journal today, in an article about the airline's plans to cut costs and increase revenue, United also announced that they would be increasing their transatlantic routes at the expense of routes such as Tokyo to Bangkok and Seattle to Tokyo (sorry, Kathie). Can anyone confirm this and what are the likely alternatives?
United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 2 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 3 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 4 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 5 Japan Itinerary for May
- 6 South Korea 5 days
- 7 Japan -OAT tour
- 8 Thai island escape
- 9 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 10 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 13 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 14 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 15 General question
- 16 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 17 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 18 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 19 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 20 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 21 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 22 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 23 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 24 Phuket Hotel
- 25 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA