This topic may be more appropriate for the Air Travel Forum, but I'm posting here because several of the "regulars" may be affected by this. In the Wall Street Journal today, in an article about the airline's plans to cut costs and increase revenue, United also announced that they would be increasing their transatlantic routes at the expense of routes such as Tokyo to Bangkok and Seattle to Tokyo (sorry, Kathie). Can anyone confirm this and what are the likely alternatives?
United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 2 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 3 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 4 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 5 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 6 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 7 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 8 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 9 Destination Bangkok, again
- 10 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 11 Travel during China national week?
- 12 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 13 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 14 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 15 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 16 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 17 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 18 Angkor - when to go?
- 19 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 20 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 21 India with 4 kids
- 22 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 23 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 24 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 25 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!