This topic may be more appropriate for the Air Travel Forum, but I'm posting here because several of the "regulars" may be affected by this. In the Wall Street Journal today, in an article about the airline's plans to cut costs and increase revenue, United also announced that they would be increasing their transatlantic routes at the expense of routes such as Tokyo to Bangkok and Seattle to Tokyo (sorry, Kathie). Can anyone confirm this and what are the likely alternatives?
United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 2 Help re. Visa.
- 3 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 4 Bangkok and Manila
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 7 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 8 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 9 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 10 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 11 Visa
- 12 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 13 Gluten free in Japan?
- 14 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 15 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 16 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 17 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 18 Need a guide in Burma?
- 19 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 20 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 21 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 22 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 23 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 24 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 25 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?