This topic may be more appropriate for the Air Travel Forum, but I'm posting here because several of the "regulars" may be affected by this. In the Wall Street Journal today, in an article about the airline's plans to cut costs and increase revenue, United also announced that they would be increasing their transatlantic routes at the expense of routes such as Tokyo to Bangkok and Seattle to Tokyo (sorry, Kathie). Can anyone confirm this and what are the likely alternatives?
United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 2 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 3 Destination Bangkok, again
- 4 Travel during China national week?
- 5 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 6 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 7 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 8 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 9 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 10 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 11 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 12 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 13 Favorite travel apps?
- 14 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 15 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 16 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 17 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 18 Foreign currency
- 19 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 20 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 21 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 22 Honeymoon In sept
- 23 Vietnam October 2014
- 24 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 25 Indonesian visa update