I'm visiting Vietnam the 1st two weeks in March - HCMC, Halong, and Hanoi. Looking for unique things to purchase that I'm unable to get in the US (and Cost Plus! . I've heard having something tailored is a good idea, if time allows. (I'm bringing a a dress to have duplicated). Any other ideas that I can look for? Thank you in advance. Sally
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 2 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 3 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 4 Kerala trip
- 5 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 6 E Visa for India?
- 7 1-2 months South East Asia
- 8 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 9 Help - India.
- 10 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 11 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 12 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 13 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 14 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 15 Side trips from Taipei
- 16 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 17 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days
- 18 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 19 Bicycling in Vietnam
- 20 Thailand Advice Please
- 21 The Indian money crunch.
- 22 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 23 Myanmar Itinerary review and advise!
- 24 Nara or Hiroshima?
- 25 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017