We are very excited for our trip to India next week! Just wanted some opinions. We have 3/4 days at Devi Garh and have one day planned for our driver to take us into the city, however after that we will not have the driver anymore. Do you recommend a second day of going into Udaipur, and if so, can we easily get a driver from Devi Garh?
Also - our agency (India panorama) told us they couldn't book the Taj Lake Palace for lunch. Oh well. Any thoughts on the Oberoi restaurant? Or Leela Palace? I would like one nice lunch or cocktails on the lake, suggestions welcome on restaurants/bars.
Thanks in advance!
Udaipur, how many days? + Resturant suggestions
- 1 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 2 Japan: best time to go?
- 3 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 4 Magical India
- 5 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 6 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 7 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 8 Travel Insurance
- 9 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 10 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 11 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 12 SALAY from BAGAN
- 13 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 14 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 15 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 16 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 17 cell phone in india
- 18 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 19 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 20 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 21 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 22 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 23 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 24 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 25 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia