We are very excited for our trip to India next week! Just wanted some opinions. We have 3/4 days at Devi Garh and have one day planned for our driver to take us into the city, however after that we will not have the driver anymore. Do you recommend a second day of going into Udaipur, and if so, can we easily get a driver from Devi Garh?
Also - our agency (India panorama) told us they couldn't book the Taj Lake Palace for lunch. Oh well. Any thoughts on the Oberoi restaurant? Or Leela Palace? I would like one nice lunch or cocktails on the lake, suggestions welcome on restaurants/bars.
Thanks in advance!
Udaipur, how many days? + Resturant suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 2 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 3 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 4 Recommended - Book Halong Bay Cruise Vietnam - with Darian Culbert
- 5 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 6 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 7 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 8 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 9 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 10 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 13 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 14 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 15 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 16 Japan Itinerary for May
- 17 Thai island escape
- 18 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 19 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 20 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 21 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 22 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 23 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 24 South Korea 5 days
- 25 Japan -OAT tour