We are very excited for our trip to India next week! Just wanted some opinions. We have 3/4 days at Devi Garh and have one day planned for our driver to take us into the city, however after that we will not have the driver anymore. Do you recommend a second day of going into Udaipur, and if so, can we easily get a driver from Devi Garh?
Also - our agency (India panorama) told us they couldn't book the Taj Lake Palace for lunch. Oh well. Any thoughts on the Oberoi restaurant? Or Leela Palace? I would like one nice lunch or cocktails on the lake, suggestions welcome on restaurants/bars.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 2 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 3 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 4 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 6 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 7 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 8 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 9 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 10 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 11 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 12 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 13 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 14 Hanoi Hotel
- 15 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 16 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 17 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 18 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 19 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 20 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 21 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 22 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 23 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 24 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 25 A great trip in India