We are very excited for our trip to India next week! Just wanted some opinions. We have 3/4 days at Devi Garh and have one day planned for our driver to take us into the city, however after that we will not have the driver anymore. Do you recommend a second day of going into Udaipur, and if so, can we easily get a driver from Devi Garh?
Also - our agency (India panorama) told us they couldn't book the Taj Lake Palace for lunch. Oh well. Any thoughts on the Oberoi restaurant? Or Leela Palace? I would like one nice lunch or cocktails on the lake, suggestions welcome on restaurants/bars.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 2 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 3 5 days Japan
- 4 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 5 Castle & King tour questions
- 6 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 7 My First India Trip
- 8 Bicycle riding required?
- 9 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 10 A train ride through Java
- 11 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 12 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 13 A graduation celebration: Two weeks in Singapore, Java and Bali
- 14 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 15 Kathie’s Return to Jogja
- 16 Would This Deter You From Flying On Lao Airlines?
- 17 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 18 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 19 JAPANiCAN.com
- 20 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 21 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 22 2+3 days in Hong Kong - help w. planning
- 23 hanoi eats
- 24 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 25 Air Asia All You Can Fly