We are very excited for our trip to India next week! Just wanted some opinions. We have 3/4 days at Devi Garh and have one day planned for our driver to take us into the city, however after that we will not have the driver anymore. Do you recommend a second day of going into Udaipur, and if so, can we easily get a driver from Devi Garh?
Also - our agency (India panorama) told us they couldn't book the Taj Lake Palace for lunch. Oh well. Any thoughts on the Oberoi restaurant? Or Leela Palace? I would like one nice lunch or cocktails on the lake, suggestions welcome on restaurants/bars.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Original/fake Passports , work permit,etc
- 2 Georgia e-visa application
- 3 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 4 where to stay in Busan
- 5 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 6 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 7 First time to India
- 8 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 9 Thai Jungle Experience
- 10 K2 Trek - stunning! But be careful of irresponsible agency
- 11 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 12 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 13 First time getting out of the country
- 14 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 15 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 16 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 17 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 18 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 19 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 20 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 21 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 22 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 23 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 24 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 25 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report