We are very excited for our trip to India next week! Just wanted some opinions. We have 3/4 days at Devi Garh and have one day planned for our driver to take us into the city, however after that we will not have the driver anymore. Do you recommend a second day of going into Udaipur, and if so, can we easily get a driver from Devi Garh?
Also - our agency (India panorama) told us they couldn't book the Taj Lake Palace for lunch. Oh well. Any thoughts on the Oberoi restaurant? Or Leela Palace? I would like one nice lunch or cocktails on the lake, suggestions welcome on restaurants/bars.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 2 Train Travel in Thailand
- 3 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 4 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 5 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 6 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 7 Phuket
- 8 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 9 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 10 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 11 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 12 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 13 Planning first India trip: Advice needed!!
- 14 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 15 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 16 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 17 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 18 Beautiful location for painting
- 19 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 20 Tips for Myanmar in October
- 21 NOT the Same Visa on Arrival Question... Sorta
- 22 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 23 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 24 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 25 Hotels in Krabi area