We are very excited for our trip to India next week! Just wanted some opinions. We have 3/4 days at Devi Garh and have one day planned for our driver to take us into the city, however after that we will not have the driver anymore. Do you recommend a second day of going into Udaipur, and if so, can we easily get a driver from Devi Garh?
Also - our agency (India panorama) told us they couldn't book the Taj Lake Palace for lunch. Oh well. Any thoughts on the Oberoi restaurant? Or Leela Palace? I would like one nice lunch or cocktails on the lake, suggestions welcome on restaurants/bars.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 One of most delightful and sexual Bangalore Escorts Service
- 2 https://www.buzzfeed.com/jiprinojit/gmail-support-services-to-resolve-2hmtt
- 3 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 4 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 5 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 6 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 7 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 8 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 9 An island paradise?
- 10 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 11 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 12 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 13 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 14 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 15 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 16 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 17 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 18 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 19 Rental Car Bali
- 20 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 21 Kintamani Tour
- 22 Some notes about South Korea
- 23 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 24 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 25 Totally unprepared