We are very excited for our trip to India next week! Just wanted some opinions. We have 3/4 days at Devi Garh and have one day planned for our driver to take us into the city, however after that we will not have the driver anymore. Do you recommend a second day of going into Udaipur, and if so, can we easily get a driver from Devi Garh?
Also - our agency (India panorama) told us they couldn't book the Taj Lake Palace for lunch. Oh well. Any thoughts on the Oberoi restaurant? Or Leela Palace? I would like one nice lunch or cocktails on the lake, suggestions welcome on restaurants/bars.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 2 Seoul Searching Questions
- 3 Japanese art
- 4 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 5 Medical Tourism – Globalization of Healthcare
- 6 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 7 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 8 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 9 First time to SEA
- 10 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 11 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 12 Hakone station confusion
- 13 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 14 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 15 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 16 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 17 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 18 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 19 Backstreet Academy
- 20 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 21 Visa on Arrival
- 22 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 23 Cebu where to stay
- 24 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 25 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?