We are going to Ubud, Bali for 5 days the end of Oct. We have reservations at Cinta Inn. Any reviews of it? Seems like the way to see things is hiring a driver. We like history, culture, insights into the way of life. What are your suggestions for making the most of our 5 day visit? Do we go with a driver suggested by the hotel? What's the usual rate for a day tour by driver? We aren't interested in party scenes or the beach because we are doing a week snorkeling trip by boat also. We are in our 60's but love to hike and are very active.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honeymoon In sept
- 2 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 3 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 4 Vietnam October 2014
- 5 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 6 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 7 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 8 where can i find replica handbags
- 9 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 10 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 11 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 12 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 13 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 14 Destination Bangkok, again
- 15 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 16 Indonesian visa update
- 17 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 18 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 19 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 20 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 21 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 22 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 23 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 24 3 days in Teheran
- 25 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)