We (2 adults) are going to Bali mid June for 10 days. 5 days in Ubud and 5 on the coast (perhaps Seminyak). I am very confused by the number of options in Ubud. We would ideally like a pool villa in the jungle/lots of greenery around and so were thinking of Hanging Gardens, but have seen very bad reviews on the net (dirty and bad service). We cant afford a pool villa in como shambhala otherwise would have been ideal! (I like good food, service and massages). Options are:
Garden Room in Como Shambhala, or pool villa in Viceroy or Hanging Gardens. Also considering Alila Ubud.
Any suggestions on which one to go for or any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 2 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 3 Khao Lak
- 4 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 5 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 6 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 7 Photos from India!
- 8 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 9 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 10 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 11 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 12 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 13 Myanmar River Cruises
- 14 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 15 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 16 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 17 How to handle cash in Japan
- 18 Great Wall hike
- 19 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 20 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 21 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 22 Six days in Hong Kong
- 23 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 24 Storing photos while traveling
- 25 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai