We (2 adults) are going to Bali mid June for 10 days. 5 days in Ubud and 5 on the coast (perhaps Seminyak). I am very confused by the number of options in Ubud. We would ideally like a pool villa in the jungle/lots of greenery around and so were thinking of Hanging Gardens, but have seen very bad reviews on the net (dirty and bad service). We cant afford a pool villa in como shambhala otherwise would have been ideal! (I like good food, service and massages). Options are:
Garden Room in Como Shambhala, or pool villa in Viceroy or Hanging Gardens. Also considering Alila Ubud.
Any suggestions on which one to go for or any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 2 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 3 Punjabi Accessories Online Store
- 4 Khoa Sok National Park in April?
- 5 Is the Songkran Festival worth it?
- 6 Ko Phi Phi or a different island in April?
- 7 Bangkok in April?!?
- 8 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 9 Visiting Kyoto for the color - and there was no color
- 10 My visit to Vietnam
- 11 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 12 New Member
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 14 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 15 Japn tour 10 nights
- 16 5 weeks in Japan
- 17 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 18 My visit to Thailand
- 19 My visit to Cambodia
- 20 Family Trip to Japan
- 21 Tour guides for Tokyo, Kyoto, Hakone, and Nara
- 22 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 23 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 24 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 25 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?