We (2 adults) are going to Bali mid June for 10 days. 5 days in Ubud and 5 on the coast (perhaps Seminyak). I am very confused by the number of options in Ubud. We would ideally like a pool villa in the jungle/lots of greenery around and so were thinking of Hanging Gardens, but have seen very bad reviews on the net (dirty and bad service). We cant afford a pool villa in como shambhala otherwise would have been ideal! (I like good food, service and massages). Options are:
Garden Room in Como Shambhala, or pool villa in Viceroy or Hanging Gardens. Also considering Alila Ubud.
Any suggestions on which one to go for or any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 2 3 days in Teheran
- 3 Destination Bangkok, again
- 4 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 5 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 6 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 7 Travel during China national week?
- 8 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 9 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 10 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 11 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 12 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 13 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 14 Favorite travel apps?
- 15 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 16 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 17 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 18 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 19 Foreign currency
- 20 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 21 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 22 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 23 Honeymoon In sept
- 24 Vietnam October 2014
- 25 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!