We (2 adults) are going to Bali mid June for 10 days. 5 days in Ubud and 5 on the coast (perhaps Seminyak). I am very confused by the number of options in Ubud. We would ideally like a pool villa in the jungle/lots of greenery around and so were thinking of Hanging Gardens, but have seen very bad reviews on the net (dirty and bad service). We cant afford a pool villa in como shambhala otherwise would have been ideal! (I like good food, service and massages). Options are:
Garden Room in Como Shambhala, or pool villa in Viceroy or Hanging Gardens. Also considering Alila Ubud.
Any suggestions on which one to go for or any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 2 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 3 Visiting Kyoto for the color - and there was no color
- 4 For: Crellston
- 5 My visit to Thailand
- 6 Snapshots From Kerala
- 7 India Trip Report
- 8 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 9 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 10 My visit to Cambodia
- 11 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 12 New Member
- 13 Bangkok in April?!?
- 14 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 15 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 16 Khoa Sok National Park in April?
- 17 Is the Songkran Festival worth it?
- 18 Ko Phi Phi or a different island in April?
- 19 My visit to Vietnam
- 20 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 22 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 23 Japn tour 10 nights
- 24 5 weeks in Japan
- 25 Family Trip to Japan