We (2 adults) are going to Bali mid June for 10 days. 5 days in Ubud and 5 on the coast (perhaps Seminyak). I am very confused by the number of options in Ubud. We would ideally like a pool villa in the jungle/lots of greenery around and so were thinking of Hanging Gardens, but have seen very bad reviews on the net (dirty and bad service). We cant afford a pool villa in como shambhala otherwise would have been ideal! (I like good food, service and massages). Options are:
Garden Room in Como Shambhala, or pool villa in Viceroy or Hanging Gardens. Also considering Alila Ubud.
Any suggestions on which one to go for or any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 2 first draft for Vietnam trip. Critique please
- 3 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 4 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 5 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 6 Cambodia weather
- 7 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 8 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 9 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 10 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 11 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 12 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 13 Month long SE Asia trip
- 14 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 15 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 16 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 17 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 18 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 19 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 20 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 21 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 22 Visa Question - Cambodia
- 23 Amakusa island help
- 24 Japan 10 days Hiroshima or Arashiyama Bamboo Grove
- 25 Rishikesh, India