We (2 adults) are going to Bali mid June for 10 days. 5 days in Ubud and 5 on the coast (perhaps Seminyak). I am very confused by the number of options in Ubud. We would ideally like a pool villa in the jungle/lots of greenery around and so were thinking of Hanging Gardens, but have seen very bad reviews on the net (dirty and bad service). We cant afford a pool villa in como shambhala otherwise would have been ideal! (I like good food, service and massages). Options are:
Garden Room in Como Shambhala, or pool villa in Viceroy or Hanging Gardens. Also considering Alila Ubud.
Any suggestions on which one to go for or any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.health2facts.org/dermabliss-cream/
- 2 Advice Request: Japan Rail Pass for Two Weeks
- 3 Thai Elephants
- 4 Top 5 weekend gateways with Family from Delhi
- 5 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 6 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 7 3 days with snow monkey visit.
- 8 Mumbai short visit
- 9 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 10 Phuket Beaches
- 11 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 12 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 13 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 14 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 15 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 16 Japan Itinerary!
- 17 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 18 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 19 Thailand Guides
- 20 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 21 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 22 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 23 India itinerary critique please
- 24 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 25 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali