We (2 adults) are going to Bali mid June for 10 days. 5 days in Ubud and 5 on the coast (perhaps Seminyak). I am very confused by the number of options in Ubud. We would ideally like a pool villa in the jungle/lots of greenery around and so were thinking of Hanging Gardens, but have seen very bad reviews on the net (dirty and bad service). We cant afford a pool villa in como shambhala otherwise would have been ideal! (I like good food, service and massages). Options are:
Garden Room in Como Shambhala, or pool villa in Viceroy or Hanging Gardens. Also considering Alila Ubud.
Any suggestions on which one to go for or any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 2 50th Anniversary trip
- 3 Changing planes at Dubai
- 4 "necessities" for India
- 5 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 6 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 7 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 8 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 9 14 days in Myanmar
- 10 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 11 Short trip to Myanmar
- 12 ATMs in Japan
- 13 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 14 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 15 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 16 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 17 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 18 Mandalay questions
- 19 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 20 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 21 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 22 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 23 Help - India take 2
- 24 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 25 CNX late arrival?