We (2 adults) are going to Bali mid June for 10 days. 5 days in Ubud and 5 on the coast (perhaps Seminyak). I am very confused by the number of options in Ubud. We would ideally like a pool villa in the jungle/lots of greenery around and so were thinking of Hanging Gardens, but have seen very bad reviews on the net (dirty and bad service). We cant afford a pool villa in como shambhala otherwise would have been ideal! (I like good food, service and massages). Options are:
Garden Room in Como Shambhala, or pool villa in Viceroy or Hanging Gardens. Also considering Alila Ubud.
Any suggestions on which one to go for or any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hanoi driver wanted
- 2 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 3 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 4 vietnam and laos
- 5 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 6 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 7 2nd location on the beach
- 8 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 9 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 10 Thailand - Food recos
- 11 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 12 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 13 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 14 Laos for the backpacker
- 15 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 16 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 17 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 18 Thailand Hotel
- 19 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 20 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 21 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 22 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 23 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 24 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 25 Elephants in Northern Thailand