We (2 adults) are going to Bali mid June for 10 days. 5 days in Ubud and 5 on the coast (perhaps Seminyak). I am very confused by the number of options in Ubud. We would ideally like a pool villa in the jungle/lots of greenery around and so were thinking of Hanging Gardens, but have seen very bad reviews on the net (dirty and bad service). We cant afford a pool villa in como shambhala otherwise would have been ideal! (I like good food, service and massages). Options are:
Garden Room in Como Shambhala, or pool villa in Viceroy or Hanging Gardens. Also considering Alila Ubud.
Any suggestions on which one to go for or any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali airport transportation
- 2 Fast Service Provider of Packers and Movers in Bangalore
- 3 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/revi-spa-cream/
- 4 Reliable Packers and Mover in Bhopal
- 5 Best Packers and Movers in Ghaziabad
- 6 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 7 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 8 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 9 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 10 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 11 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 12 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 13 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 14 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 15 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 16 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 17 Hoi An in December?
- 18 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 19 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 20 Passport for Indonesia
- 21 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 22 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 23 Is this crazy?
- 24 Dollar traveller cheques
- 25 Jews in China. Who knew?