We will be traveling to Japan in November with 2 children (6 and 2 years old).. based on our below itinerary, should we have JR pass? If yes, 7 or 14 days pass should be considered?.. If anyone has any comments to our itinerary, please let us know.. We still have room for modifications.. Does our itinerary sound reasonable in terms of moving between cities with children using 1 stroller for our 2 years daughter. Are we giving ourselves enough time for each location or maybe more time is needed for some of the locations!!
Arrive to HND Wed 9 Nov. 10:30 PM
Nov. 9 overnight in Tokyo
Nov. 10 move to Osaka
Nov. 11 day trip to Nara
Nov. 12 day trip to Hiroshima
Nov. 13 move to Kyoto (2 nights)
Nov. 15 move to Kanazawa (2 nights)
Nov. 17 move to Takayama (stop by Shirakawago)
Nov. 18 back to Tokyo (5 nights)
Your response is highly appreciated..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 2 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 3 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 4 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 5 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 6 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 7 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 8 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 9 Planning my Philippines trip
- 10 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 11 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 12 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 13 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 14 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 15 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 16 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 17 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 18 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 19 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 20 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 21 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 22 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 23 November, March, June... Japan?
- 24 Itinerary Help Japan
- 25 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?