We will be traveling to Japan in November with 2 children (6 and 2 years old).. based on our below itinerary, should we have JR pass? If yes, 7 or 14 days pass should be considered?.. If anyone has any comments to our itinerary, please let us know.. We still have room for modifications.. Does our itinerary sound reasonable in terms of moving between cities with children using 1 stroller for our 2 years daughter. Are we giving ourselves enough time for each location or maybe more time is needed for some of the locations!!
Arrive to HND Wed 9 Nov. 10:30 PM
Nov. 9 overnight in Tokyo
Nov. 10 move to Osaka
Nov. 11 day trip to Nara
Nov. 12 day trip to Hiroshima
Nov. 13 move to Kyoto (2 nights)
Nov. 15 move to Kanazawa (2 nights)
Nov. 17 move to Takayama (stop by Shirakawago)
Nov. 18 back to Tokyo (5 nights)
Your response is highly appreciated..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupplementsreviews.info/hyprshred/
- 2 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 3 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 4 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 5 3 days with snow monkey visit.
- 6 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 7 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 8 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 9 Japan Itinerary!
- 10 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 11 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 12 Mumbai short visit
- 13 Thailand Guides
- 14 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 15 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 16 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 17 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 18 Phuket Beaches
- 19 India itinerary critique please
- 20 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 21 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 22 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 23 Magical India
- 24 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 25 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel