We will be traveling to Japan in November with 2 children (6 and 2 years old).. based on our below itinerary, should we have JR pass? If yes, 7 or 14 days pass should be considered?.. If anyone has any comments to our itinerary, please let us know.. We still have room for modifications.. Does our itinerary sound reasonable in terms of moving between cities with children using 1 stroller for our 2 years daughter. Are we giving ourselves enough time for each location or maybe more time is needed for some of the locations!!
Arrive to HND Wed 9 Nov. 10:30 PM
Nov. 9 overnight in Tokyo
Nov. 10 move to Osaka
Nov. 11 day trip to Nara
Nov. 12 day trip to Hiroshima
Nov. 13 move to Kyoto (2 nights)
Nov. 15 move to Kanazawa (2 nights)
Nov. 17 move to Takayama (stop by Shirakawago)
Nov. 18 back to Tokyo (5 nights)
Your response is highly appreciated..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 2 Japan itinerary advice
- 3 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 4 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 5 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 6 Other than Kyoto?
- 7 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 8 Trip Report : China
- 9 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 10 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 11 Japan GTG, early April
- 12 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 13 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 16 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 17 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 18 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 19 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 20 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 21 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 22 Beijing tours
- 23 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 24 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 25 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR