We will be traveling to Japan in November with 2 children (6 and 2 years old).. based on our below itinerary, should we have JR pass? If yes, 7 or 14 days pass should be considered?.. If anyone has any comments to our itinerary, please let us know.. We still have room for modifications.. Does our itinerary sound reasonable in terms of moving between cities with children using 1 stroller for our 2 years daughter. Are we giving ourselves enough time for each location or maybe more time is needed for some of the locations!!
Arrive to HND Wed 9 Nov. 10:30 PM
Nov. 9 overnight in Tokyo
Nov. 10 move to Osaka
Nov. 11 day trip to Nara
Nov. 12 day trip to Hiroshima
Nov. 13 move to Kyoto (2 nights)
Nov. 15 move to Kanazawa (2 nights)
Nov. 17 move to Takayama (stop by Shirakawago)
Nov. 18 back to Tokyo (5 nights)
Your response is highly appreciated..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 4 sri lanka- tips required
- 5 base bangkok or manilla
- 6 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 9 Idiotic time zone question
- 10 Christmas in the Alps
- 11 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 12 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 13 Mount Koya
- 14 Sometahing is wrong
- 15 Twin rooms in Japan
- 16 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 17 Change my Itinerary?
- 18 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 19 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 20 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 24 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week