I've booked 2 nights in Tzurunoyu onsen. Have anybody any ideas of hiking- walking trips in the neighbourhood? I know we can go around the lake by bus, but I'd like something near by , by foot. Are there any trails near Tsurunoyu?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo daytrip
- 2 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 3 Japan GTG, early April
- 4 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 5 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 6 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 7 Bali - What to do?
- 8 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 9 Impressions of India
- 10 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 11 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 12 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 13 Taiwan confusion..
- 14 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 15 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 16 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 17 Laos- two weeks in January
- 18 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 19 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 20 Visa for India
- 21 Snapshots From Kerala
- 22 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 23 Other than Kyoto?
- 24 Japan itinerary advice
- 25 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?