I've booked 2 nights in Tzurunoyu onsen. Have anybody any ideas of hiking- walking trips in the neighbourhood? I know we can go around the lake by bus, but I'd like something near by , by foot. Are there any trails near Tsurunoyu?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 2 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 3 Japan Itinerary!
- 4 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 5 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 6 Mumbai short visit
- 7 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 8 Thailand Guides
- 9 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 10 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 11 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 12 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 13 Phuket Beaches
- 14 India itinerary critique please
- 15 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 16 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 17 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 18 Magical India
- 19 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 20 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 21 Vientiane and ??
- 22 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 23 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 24 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 25 Luggage size China ?