I need help planning an itinerary. I am travelling with my husband, 17 yr old daughter and her 18 year old friend. Our first stop will be to Seoul for 3 nights to visit my brother. From there we are thinking of heading straight to Thailand. Spending a month in Thailand. Was thinking of flying into Phuket from Seoul (making our way from the south to the north to Chiang Mai) and finishing final week in Koh Chang (dec 22-30). Then heading over to Cambodia for roughly 2 weeks. Touring Siem Reap (Ankor Wat) and then making our way to down to Sihanoukville. From there I am undecided.....we have 2 weeks left. Should we just skip over to Vietnam OR was thinking the Philippines??? El Nido, Palawan! Any thoughts? Because we are travelling with 2 teenagers we want to keep it fun but not too rowdy as I enjoy my sleep! A little culture, beach, beach, beach and simple, clean, inexpensive accommodations. Any advise would be great! This will be our 3rd time to Thailand but have never visited any other counties. Most likely booking with Korean air....thoughts?
TWO Months in Asia (Nov 28 - Jan 29)
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 2 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 3 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Magical India
- 6 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 7 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 8 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 9 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 10 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 11 South East Asia
- 12 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 13 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 14 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 15 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 16 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 17 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 18 Indian Visa
- 19 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 20 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 21 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 22 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 23 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 24 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 25 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint