I need help planning an itinerary. I am travelling with my husband, 17 yr old daughter and her 18 year old friend. Our first stop will be to Seoul for 3 nights to visit my brother. From there we are thinking of heading straight to Thailand. Spending a month in Thailand. Was thinking of flying into Phuket from Seoul (making our way from the south to the north to Chiang Mai) and finishing final week in Koh Chang (dec 22-30). Then heading over to Cambodia for roughly 2 weeks. Touring Siem Reap (Ankor Wat) and then making our way to down to Sihanoukville. From there I am undecided.....we have 2 weeks left. Should we just skip over to Vietnam OR was thinking the Philippines??? El Nido, Palawan! Any thoughts? Because we are travelling with 2 teenagers we want to keep it fun but not too rowdy as I enjoy my sleep! A little culture, beach, beach, beach and simple, clean, inexpensive accommodations. Any advise would be great! This will be our 3rd time to Thailand but have never visited any other counties. Most likely booking with Korean air....thoughts?
TWO Months in Asia (Nov 28 - Jan 29)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 2 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 3 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 4 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 5 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 6 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 7 Indonesian visa update
- 8 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 9 Destination Bangkok, again
- 10 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 11 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 12 Vietnam October 2014
- 13 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 14 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 15 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 16 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 17 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 18 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 19 3 days in Teheran
- 20 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 21 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 22 Myranmar VISA
- 23 new visa fees for Indonesia as of mid-July, 2014
- 24 slightly... paranoid parent
- 25 Takayama vs. Matsumoto