I need help planning an itinerary. I am travelling with my husband, 17 yr old daughter and her 18 year old friend. Our first stop will be to Seoul for 3 nights to visit my brother. From there we are thinking of heading straight to Thailand. Spending a month in Thailand. Was thinking of flying into Phuket from Seoul (making our way from the south to the north to Chiang Mai) and finishing final week in Koh Chang (dec 22-30). Then heading over to Cambodia for roughly 2 weeks. Touring Siem Reap (Ankor Wat) and then making our way to down to Sihanoukville. From there I am undecided.....we have 2 weeks left. Should we just skip over to Vietnam OR was thinking the Philippines??? El Nido, Palawan! Any thoughts? Because we are travelling with 2 teenagers we want to keep it fun but not too rowdy as I enjoy my sleep! A little culture, beach, beach, beach and simple, clean, inexpensive accommodations. Any advise would be great! This will be our 3rd time to Thailand but have never visited any other counties. Most likely booking with Korean air....thoughts?
TWO Months in Asia (Nov 28 - Jan 29)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 2 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 3 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 4 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 5 Japan Itinerary for May
- 6 South Korea 5 days
- 7 Japan -OAT tour
- 8 Thai island escape
- 9 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 10 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 13 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 14 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 15 General question
- 16 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 17 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 18 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 19 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 20 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 21 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 22 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 23 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 24 Phuket Hotel
- 25 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA