We are in Singapore in November en route to Oz and have two full days and one night to look around. We are staying at Hangout@Mt.Emily, which I believe is fairly accessible, but we really have no idea what we should priorotise to see. We like food, scenery, culture and shopping. Any suggestions gratefully received.
Two days and one night in Singapore - what to see?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 2 Destination Bangkok, again
- 3 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 4 Phones in Asia
- 5 Japan in December
- 6 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 7 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 8 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 9 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 10 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 11 India Add-on
- 12 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 13 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 14 Travel during China national week?
- 15 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 16 Phuket
- 17 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 18 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 19 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 20 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 21 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 22 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 23 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 24 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 25 India, What Can I Say!