I was wondering if anyone has stayed at the Twinpalms Phuket as my fiance and I are thinking of staying here as part of our honeymoon (end of May through early June). Any reviews or advice (even other hotels) would be very helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT DELL CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 Dell Printer 24*7
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 4 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 5 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 6 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 7 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 8 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 9 Laos or Kerala?
- 10 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 11 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 12 Bali & Singapore in October
- 13 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 14 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 15 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 16 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 17 Booking on the fly
- 18 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 19 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 20 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 21 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 22 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 23 like my food
- 24 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 25 Portable wifi rental