We are arriving at Incheon airport around noon and leaving the next morning. Is it worth the hassle to go into Seoul? Are there any tours from the airport? Does Incheon or any towns nearby have anything worth seeing? When answering keep in mind that we will be coming back from seven days in Beijing and Tokyo so we will have seen plenty of temples, etc.
Twenty hour layover at Incheon airport. Worth going into Seoul?
- 1 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 2 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 3 Suggestion for Bali
- 4 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 5 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 6 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 7 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 8 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 9 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 10 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 11 Hello, Vietnam
- 12 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 13 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 14 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 15 Sri Lanka
- 16 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 17 Kashmir or Nepal
- 18 Udaipur, India
- 19 Ipoh
- 20 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 21 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 22 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 23 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 24 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 25 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?