We are arriving at Incheon airport around noon and leaving the next morning. Is it worth the hassle to go into Seoul? Are there any tours from the airport? Does Incheon or any towns nearby have anything worth seeing? When answering keep in mind that we will be coming back from seven days in Beijing and Tokyo so we will have seen plenty of temples, etc.
Twenty hour layover at Incheon airport. Worth going into Seoul?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 2 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 3 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 4 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 5 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 6 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 7 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 8 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 9 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 10 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 11 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 12 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 13 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 14 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 15 Kashmir today
- 16 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 17 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 18 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 19 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 20 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 21 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 22 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 23 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 24 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 25 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks