We are arriving at Incheon airport around noon and leaving the next morning. Is it worth the hassle to go into Seoul? Are there any tours from the airport? Does Incheon or any towns nearby have anything worth seeing? When answering keep in mind that we will be coming back from seven days in Beijing and Tokyo so we will have seen plenty of temples, etc.
Twenty hour layover at Incheon airport. Worth going into Seoul?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan: best time to go?
- 2 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 3 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 6 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 7 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 8 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 9 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 10 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 11 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 12 Magical India
- 13 Visit To Goa
- 14 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 15 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 16 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 17 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 18 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 19 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 20 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 21 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 22 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 23 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 24 South East Asia
- 25 India's Online VISA Application