hi, has anyone use this Turkish Heritage Travel tour operator in Turkey? I'm debating using them for flights/hotels and tours for Pammukale, Ephesus and Cappodochia for my party of 8. Any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 2 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 3 Some notes about South Korea
- 4 passport visa ques.
- 5 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 6 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 7 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 8 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 9 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 10 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 11 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 12 In Seoul for one day
- 13 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 14 A great trip in India
- 15 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 16 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 17 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 18 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 19 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 20 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 21 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 22 Totally unprepared
- 23 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 24 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 25 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report