I am trying to make train reservations online. I tried to set up an account with the Indian Railways and there was an error with my mobile phone number when I tried accessing my account with the password they sent me in an email. Next I tried setting up an account with Cleartrip but the samething happened. Now I am trying through yatra but this time it only wants an address and mobile phone number in India which I don't have. Has anyone else experienced this and what did you do? We leave in a week and a half. Thanks.
trying to make train reservations online
- 1 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 2 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 3 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 4 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 5 My 18 year old son wants to go to India by himself.
- 6 Wildlife Tour of India
- 7 India, What Can I Say!
- 8 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 9 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 10 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 11 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 12 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 13 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 14 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 15 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 16 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 17 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 18 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 19 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 20 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 21 Burma features "Alice in Wonderland"
- 22 Any Recommendations for an Agra Hotel?
- 23 Pushkar Accomodations
- 24 Pushpesh Baid wants suggestions for south India trip
- 25 Conference venues around Pune City?