I am trying to make train reservations online. I tried to set up an account with the Indian Railways and there was an error with my mobile phone number when I tried accessing my account with the password they sent me in an email. Next I tried setting up an account with Cleartrip but the samething happened. Now I am trying through yatra but this time it only wants an address and mobile phone number in India which I don't have. Has anyone else experienced this and what did you do? We leave in a week and a half. Thanks.
trying to make train reservations online
- 1 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 2 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 3 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 4 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 5 where to go in SE Asia
- 6 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 7 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 8 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 9 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 10 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 11 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 12 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 13 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 14 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 15 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 16 Sri Lanka
- 17 Suggestion for Bali
- 18 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 19 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 20 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 21 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 22 Hello, Vietnam
- 23 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 24 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 25 Kashmir or Nepal