In November I will be in Hong Kong for approximately twenty-four hours en route from Bhutan back to the U.S. I will arrive at 6:30 A.M. and will leave the next morning around 10:00. To make things easier, I will be staying near the airport. I expect that I will be able to leave the airport and travel to downtown by 9:30 A.M., and I'll spend the entire day there. I'd like to do general sight-seeing (I have never been to Hong Kong), but I am intrigued by the idea of having a suit made to order. Is it possible to do that with an A.M. measurement and a return to the tailor later that same day? If so, where would any of you recommend that I go?
Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 2 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 3 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 4 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 5 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 6 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 7 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 8 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 9 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 10 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 11 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 12 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 13 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 14 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 15 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 16 Kashmir today
- 17 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 18 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 19 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 20 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 21 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 22 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 23 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 24 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 25 Luang Prabang Waterfall