I just thought i might go to malaysia for 1 week with my family in up coming december.So i'm really intrested in finding out some good information people might have about the places ( should be in KL ) i should visit.Since this is a visit with my family and kids i want my trip to be more into keep my kids occupied and having fun.And looking forward to cover some historical intrests as well.My list of destinations are down bellow
* Petrosains Discovery Center
* Kampung kauntan fireflies
* Petronas Towers
* Genting highlands
* China town
Any suggestions and advices on places.?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel India solo
- 2 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 3 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 4 Osaka, aquarium?
- 5 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 6 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 7 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 8 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 9 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 10 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 11 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 12 North India Itinerary advice
- 13 Indonesia travel agent
- 14 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 15 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 16 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 17 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 18 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 19 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 20 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 21 A beach of choice on Samui
- 22 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 23 Bangkok Taxis
- 24 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 25 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?