I just thought i might go to malaysia for 1 week with my family in up coming december.So i'm really intrested in finding out some good information people might have about the places ( should be in KL ) i should visit.Since this is a visit with my family and kids i want my trip to be more into keep my kids occupied and having fun.And looking forward to cover some historical intrests as well.My list of destinations are down bellow
* Petrosains Discovery Center
* Kampung kauntan fireflies
* Petronas Towers
* Genting highlands
* China town
Any suggestions and advices on places.?
Trip with my family in this December
- 1 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 2 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 3 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 4 where to travel for winter in china?
- 5 First time in Japan
- 6 Don't use World Expeditions
- 7 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 8 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 9 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 10 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 11 Magical India
- 12 Heyloo Hampi
- 13 Southern India
- 14 Bangkok - November 2014
- 15 Villa in Canggu Bali
- 16 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 17 Where to Stay - Hong Kong or Kowloon?
- 18 Best Food in Tokyo
- 19 Lombok and Gili islands advice about distance/time to the airport
- 20 Boracay Island, Philippines
- 21 BALI Honeymoon February 2014
- 22 Comments/suggestions on Borneo itinerary
- 23 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 24 Bangkok Taxi Complaints
- 25 Thailand in June