I just thought i might go to malaysia for 1 week with my family in up coming december.So i'm really intrested in finding out some good information people might have about the places ( should be in KL ) i should visit.Since this is a visit with my family and kids i want my trip to be more into keep my kids occupied and having fun.And looking forward to cover some historical intrests as well.My list of destinations are down bellow
* Petrosains Discovery Center
* Kampung kauntan fireflies
* Petronas Towers
* Genting highlands
* China town
Any suggestions and advices on places.?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan then Bali - Where to Fly In & Out?
- 2 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 3 http://greentheorygarcinia.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 4 Our second Japan trip
- 5 Anyone used Tours China (www.tourschina.com)?
- 6 Visa for Vietnam for Canadians
- 7 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 8 Winter Hokkaido Trip
- 9 First China visit - bringing in my prescriptions.
- 10 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 11 RHK's Fall escape
- 12 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 13 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 14 Hike to summit of Mount Kinabalu
- 15 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 16 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 17 Bandhavgarh National Park - Garhwal Himalayan Expedition
- 18 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 19 Transportation to mt koya-san from Osaka
- 20 Suggest places in Uttarakhand
- 21 Tokyo and Kyoto in one week
- 22 Thailand Assistance
- 23 Jaisalmer or Ranthambore Nat'l Park
- 24 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 25 Clean hotel near BKK for early flight