I just thought i might go to malaysia for 1 week with my family in up coming december.So i'm really intrested in finding out some good information people might have about the places ( should be in KL ) i should visit.Since this is a visit with my family and kids i want my trip to be more into keep my kids occupied and having fun.And looking forward to cover some historical intrests as well.My list of destinations are down bellow
* Petrosains Discovery Center
* Kampung kauntan fireflies
* Petronas Towers
* Genting highlands
* China town
Any suggestions and advices on places.?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://luxmuscle.com/enduro-rush/
- 2 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 3 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 4 Japan rough itinerary
- 5 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 6 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 7 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 8 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 9 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 10 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 11 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 12 shanghai for 4 days
- 13 Budget Servied Apt
- 14 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 15 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 17 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 18 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 19 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 20 Something about... Malaysia
- 21 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 22 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 23 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 24 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 25 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip