I just thought i might go to malaysia for 1 week with my family in up coming december.So i'm really intrested in finding out some good information people might have about the places ( should be in KL ) i should visit.Since this is a visit with my family and kids i want my trip to be more into keep my kids occupied and having fun.And looking forward to cover some historical intrests as well.My list of destinations are down bellow
* Petrosains Discovery Center
* Kampung kauntan fireflies
* Petronas Towers
* Genting highlands
* China town
Any suggestions and advices on places.?
Trip with my family in this December
- 1 Food in Uzbekistan
- 2 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 3 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 4 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 5 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 6 Train Fares in Japan
- 7 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 8 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 9 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 10 Udaipur, India
- 11 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 12 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 13 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 14 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 15 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 16 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 17 independent travel in India
- 18 Four Seasons Golden Triangle
- 19 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 20 Trip Report - 5 1/2 days in Luang Prabang
- 21 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 22 Narita Limousine Bus vs train
- 23 Booking hotels in China in advance- is it necessary?
- 24 Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller
- 25 Malaysian Island for 5 nights