I just thought i might go to malaysia for 1 week with my family in up coming december.So i'm really intrested in finding out some good information people might have about the places ( should be in KL ) i should visit.Since this is a visit with my family and kids i want my trip to be more into keep my kids occupied and having fun.And looking forward to cover some historical intrests as well.My list of destinations are down bellow
* Petrosains Discovery Center
* Kampung kauntan fireflies
* Petronas Towers
* Genting highlands
* China town
Any suggestions and advices on places.?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 2 Passport
- 3 Japan Itinerary
- 4 Toddler twin travel in India
- 5 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 6 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 7 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 8 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 9 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 10 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 11 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 12 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 13 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 14 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 15 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 16 Amakusa island help
- 17 Japan Trip Delayed
- 18 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 19 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 20 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 21 Month long SE Asia trip
- 22 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 23 Cambodia weather
- 24 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 25 Weekend Breaks from Singapore