I was reading the boards and was amazed at the wealth of info here. Thanks in advance. I am visiting Bali for about 8 days and wanted to know what to do, where to stay, places not to be missed and ones to avoid. Can anyone suggest a rough itenerary.I dont want to hop around too much, pick 2 or 3 places and spend some days there. I am not too much into huge resorts and would prerfer some moderate place. Any one travelling at the same time ? Also, I will be in India(I live in US and thats home for me) after that !! Thanks - Amit
Trip too Bali - Early Oct 8 days
- 1 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 2 China Visa
- 3 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 4 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 5 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 6 Magical India
- 7 geisha performance
- 8 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 9 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 10 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 11 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 12 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 13 Trip report China
- 14 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 15 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 16 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 17 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 18 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 19 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 20 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 21 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 22 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 23 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 24 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 25 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays