I want to go to Uzbekistan in the spring of 2011 and I'm just starting my planning. I would like to go to Urumqi and Kashkar on the trip as well. I'm looking for a tour operator. Any suggestions for starting out this planning?
Trip to Uzbekistan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Osaka shopping
- 2 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 3 Takayama ideas in April?
- 4 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 5 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 6 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 7 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 8 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 9 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 10 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 11 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 12 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 13 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 14 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 15 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 16 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 17 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 18 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 19 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 20 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 21 Penang
- 22 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 23 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 24 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 25 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report