I am planning a trip to Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore in Feb 2013. We are 4 in family including 2 daughters (8 & 17 yrs old). I intend staying for 13 days: 5 nights in Thailand, 4 nights in Malaysia and 3 nights in Singapore (flexible). I will arrive in Bangkok and travel by train down to Singapore. I am browsing internet but getting confused as to "where to go". My interests include children related activities, shopping, sight seeing, beach (I want to visit just one beach but that must have coral reef, diving and beautiful sight seeing). I would request all fodorians to help me in planning my visit. Thanks to all of you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 vietnam visa
- 2 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 3 Getting a Tote from Thailand-JFK
- 4 Help with 2 week itinerary; Beijing to Hong Kong
- 5 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 6 Japan / Korea Trip
- 7 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 8 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 9 Taiwan confusion..
- 10 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 11 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 12 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 13 Japan GTG, early April
- 14 Tokyo daytrip
- 15 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 16 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 17 Trip Report : China
- 18 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 19 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 20 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 21 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 22 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 23 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 24 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 25 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels