I am planning a trip to Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore in Feb 2013. We are 4 in family including 2 daughters (8 & 17 yrs old). I intend staying for 13 days: 5 nights in Thailand, 4 nights in Malaysia and 3 nights in Singapore (flexible). I will arrive in Bangkok and travel by train down to Singapore. I am browsing internet but getting confused as to "where to go". My interests include children related activities, shopping, sight seeing, beach (I want to visit just one beach but that must have coral reef, diving and beautiful sight seeing). I would request all fodorians to help me in planning my visit. Thanks to all of you in advance.
Trip to Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore
- 1 Booking hotels in China in advance- is it necessary?
- 2 Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller
- 3 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 4 Malaysian Island for 5 nights
- 5 Train Fares in Japan
- 6 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 7 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 8 Sri Lanka (my favorite destination yet) Report & Recommendations
- 9 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 10 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 11 Bangkok restaurants. Recs for hidden gems in Sukhumvit
- 12 Travel during Golden Week 2013
- 13 Good guide for day in Jakarta?
- 14 Itinerary Help with China Trip with 14- and 10-year-old
- 15 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 16 First trip to SE Asia... Help required!!
- 17 Best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 18 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 19 Singapore Gardens - which one?
- 20 Need Help Bringing Baby Supplies From USA To Beijing, China
- 21 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 22 Happy ending to a Beijing Tea Scam
- 23 Flights from Ko Samui to Kuala Lumphur
- 24 Myanmar visa on arrival
- 25 weather in the end of september