I am planning a trip to Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore in Feb 2013. We are 4 in family including 2 daughters (8 & 17 yrs old). I intend staying for 13 days: 5 nights in Thailand, 4 nights in Malaysia and 3 nights in Singapore (flexible). I will arrive in Bangkok and travel by train down to Singapore. I am browsing internet but getting confused as to "where to go". My interests include children related activities, shopping, sight seeing, beach (I want to visit just one beach but that must have coral reef, diving and beautiful sight seeing). I would request all fodorians to help me in planning my visit. Thanks to all of you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong Trip planning
- 2 Malaria in Yangshuo/Guilin/Yunnan Province?
- 3 Taiwan / Taipei Advice Sought
- 4 Japan: T-Mobile?
- 5 Japanese Alps
- 6 Wagha Border Ceremony
- 7 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 8 Help! Shanghai intern housing
- 9 Tiger Temple
- 10 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 11 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 12 Where to go SOLO in (SE. Asia?) june/july (3-4 weeks)? Help me decide
- 13 Hong Kong or Toyko
- 14 Driving in Japan
- 15 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 16 Hilton Toyko to Kabukicho ---evening walk??
- 17 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 18 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 19 First time trip to Japan questions
- 20 Laos in the end of June
- 21 Japan & WiFi
- 22 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 23 Sri Lanka in 12 Days
- 24 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 25 Hong Kong, Macau and ?