I am planning a trip to Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore in Feb 2013. We are 4 in family including 2 daughters (8 & 17 yrs old). I intend staying for 13 days: 5 nights in Thailand, 4 nights in Malaysia and 3 nights in Singapore (flexible). I will arrive in Bangkok and travel by train down to Singapore. I am browsing internet but getting confused as to "where to go". My interests include children related activities, shopping, sight seeing, beach (I want to visit just one beach but that must have coral reef, diving and beautiful sight seeing). I would request all fodorians to help me in planning my visit. Thanks to all of you in advance.
Trip to Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore
- 1 China Visa
- 2 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 3 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 4 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 5 Magical India
- 6 geisha performance
- 7 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 8 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 9 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 10 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 11 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 12 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 13 Trip report China
- 14 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 15 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 16 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 17 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 18 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 19 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 20 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 21 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 22 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 23 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 24 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 25 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays