I am planning a trip to Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore in Feb 2013. We are 4 in family including 2 daughters (8 & 17 yrs old). I intend staying for 13 days: 5 nights in Thailand, 4 nights in Malaysia and 3 nights in Singapore (flexible). I will arrive in Bangkok and travel by train down to Singapore. I am browsing internet but getting confused as to "where to go". My interests include children related activities, shopping, sight seeing, beach (I want to visit just one beach but that must have coral reef, diving and beautiful sight seeing). I would request all fodorians to help me in planning my visit. Thanks to all of you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/t-volve/
- 2 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 3 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 4 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 5 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 6 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 7 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 8 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 9 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 10 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 11 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 12 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 13 Hanoi Hotel
- 14 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 15 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 16 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 17 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 18 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 19 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 20 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 21 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 22 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 23 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 24 A great trip in India
- 25 Burma in Jan, weather questions.