I am planning a trip to Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore in Feb 2013. We are 4 in family including 2 daughters (8 & 17 yrs old). I intend staying for 13 days: 5 nights in Thailand, 4 nights in Malaysia and 3 nights in Singapore (flexible). I will arrive in Bangkok and travel by train down to Singapore. I am browsing internet but getting confused as to "where to go". My interests include children related activities, shopping, sight seeing, beach (I want to visit just one beach but that must have coral reef, diving and beautiful sight seeing). I would request all fodorians to help me in planning my visit. Thanks to all of you in advance.
Trip to Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 2 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 3 Problems at 12,000'
- 4 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 5 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 6 April in Bangkok, again!
- 7 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 8 Which Putu in Bali????
- 9 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 10 Japan, japan
- 11 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 12 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 13 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 14 Hong Kong restaurants
- 15 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 16 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 17 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 18 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 19 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 20 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 21 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 22 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 23 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 24 How safe is Delhi/India
- 25 Malaria