I am planning a trip to Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore in Feb 2013. We are 4 in family including 2 daughters (8 & 17 yrs old). I intend staying for 13 days: 5 nights in Thailand, 4 nights in Malaysia and 3 nights in Singapore (flexible). I will arrive in Bangkok and travel by train down to Singapore. I am browsing internet but getting confused as to "where to go". My interests include children related activities, shopping, sight seeing, beach (I want to visit just one beach but that must have coral reef, diving and beautiful sight seeing). I would request all fodorians to help me in planning my visit. Thanks to all of you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 2 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 3 Siya a hot Indian Escort in Mumbai
- 4 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 5 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 6 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 7 Japanese art
- 8 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 9 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 10 Seoul Searching Questions
- 11 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 12 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 13 First time to SEA
- 14 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 15 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 16 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 17 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 18 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 19 Hakone station confusion
- 20 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 21 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 22 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 23 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 24 Backstreet Academy
- 25 Travelling in China during the summer period