I am planning a trip to Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore in Feb 2013. We are 4 in family including 2 daughters (8 & 17 yrs old). I intend staying for 13 days: 5 nights in Thailand, 4 nights in Malaysia and 3 nights in Singapore (flexible). I will arrive in Bangkok and travel by train down to Singapore. I am browsing internet but getting confused as to "where to go". My interests include children related activities, shopping, sight seeing, beach (I want to visit just one beach but that must have coral reef, diving and beautiful sight seeing). I would request all fodorians to help me in planning my visit. Thanks to all of you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 2 2 weeks in Java
- 3 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 4 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 5 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 6 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 7 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 8 My new 10 year china visa
- 9 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 10 Hotel with easy access to Itami airport
- 11 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 12 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 13 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 14 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 15 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 16 Update on riding elephants
- 17 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 18 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS
- 19 Medical Trip Insurance: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- 20 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 21 Thailand 1st time - June travel
- 22 Thai Airways International Layover: Baggage Recheck?
- 23 What's the best city to travel in Southeast Asia in a short period of time?
- 24 Best Place To Visit in Delhi
- 25 Fur Women's Trip to India