I am planning a trip to Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore in Feb 2013. We are 4 in family including 2 daughters (8 & 17 yrs old). I intend staying for 13 days: 5 nights in Thailand, 4 nights in Malaysia and 3 nights in Singapore (flexible). I will arrive in Bangkok and travel by train down to Singapore. I am browsing internet but getting confused as to "where to go". My interests include children related activities, shopping, sight seeing, beach (I want to visit just one beach but that must have coral reef, diving and beautiful sight seeing). I would request all fodorians to help me in planning my visit. Thanks to all of you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 5 weeks in Japan
- 2 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 3 Gutted!
- 4 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 5 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 6 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 7 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 8 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
- 9 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 10 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 11 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 12 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 13 Family Trip to Japan
- 14 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 15 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 16 New Member
- 17 Restaurants in Chennai, Kanchipurum and Pondicherry
- 18 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 19 Hong Kong Trip Report November 2015
- 20 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 21 3 weeks backpacking in Vietnam
- 22 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 23 Eating in Chiang Mai and Pai, Thailand
- 24 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 25 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!