i'm planning on flying to Kuching for a 10-day trip to Sarawak, going north, doing some trips upriver, stay at longhouses and visit Niah/Mulu caves. (i hope i can make it in such a time frame!)
after that (on the 11th/12th day) is it practical to fly out from Brunei which seem closer on the map, instead of returning to Kuching?
or perhaps do this trip in oposite way, so fly in to Brunei and out from Kuching .
previous postings mention that road transport is slow and difficult up there.
after Sarawak i'm going to Singapore, so the budget choise of flying out seems to be Kuching. Miri seems not (which is also near Mulu) and i'd avoid an extra flight Miri -KK / Kuching because i 'll have so many flights already, so better do that overland, from Mulu to exit point.
i hope this question is not very complicated! what do you suggest?
Trip to Sarawak - fly out from Brunei ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 2 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 3 6.5 days in Java and Bali
- 4 Myanmar: Looking for a perfect driver/guide?
- 5 Travel Insurance
- 6 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 7 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 8 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 9 best dining in Kyoto
- 10 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 11 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 12 Trip report from Phu Quoc in Vietnam
- 13 India travel agency/tour operator recommendations-OAT? WorldSpree?
- 14 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 15 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 16 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 17 Colombo
- 18 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 19 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 20 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 21 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 22 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 23 6 Hour Layover in Ho Chi Minh
- 24 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 25 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe