i'm planning on flying to Kuching for a 10-day trip to Sarawak, going north, doing some trips upriver, stay at longhouses and visit Niah/Mulu caves. (i hope i can make it in such a time frame!)
after that (on the 11th/12th day) is it practical to fly out from Brunei which seem closer on the map, instead of returning to Kuching?
or perhaps do this trip in oposite way, so fly in to Brunei and out from Kuching .
previous postings mention that road transport is slow and difficult up there.
after Sarawak i'm going to Singapore, so the budget choise of flying out seems to be Kuching. Miri seems not (which is also near Mulu) and i'd avoid an extra flight Miri -KK / Kuching because i 'll have so many flights already, so better do that overland, from Mulu to exit point.
i hope this question is not very complicated! what do you suggest?
Trip to Sarawak - fly out from Brunei ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where to go?
- 2 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 3 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 4 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 5 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 6 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 7 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 8 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 9 Which airport for Tokyo
- 10 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 11 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 12 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?
- 13 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 14 newbie solo traveler! budget traveling Japan for a month
- 15 Rain in Hong Kong next week
- 16 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 17 Private transfer from Amritsar to Wahga Border
- 18 India at the end of May
- 19 Restaurants in Singapore
- 20 Books on Japanese mythology or novels inspired by it
- 21 14 Days in Myanmar over the Holidays
- 22 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 23 Great Wall hike
- 24 Georgia e-visa application
- 25 SE Asia