i'm planning on flying to Kuching for a 10-day trip to Sarawak, going north, doing some trips upriver, stay at longhouses and visit Niah/Mulu caves. (i hope i can make it in such a time frame!)
after that (on the 11th/12th day) is it practical to fly out from Brunei which seem closer on the map, instead of returning to Kuching?
or perhaps do this trip in oposite way, so fly in to Brunei and out from Kuching .
previous postings mention that road transport is slow and difficult up there.
after Sarawak i'm going to Singapore, so the budget choise of flying out seems to be Kuching. Miri seems not (which is also near Mulu) and i'd avoid an extra flight Miri -KK / Kuching because i 'll have so many flights already, so better do that overland, from Mulu to exit point.
i hope this question is not very complicated! what do you suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 2 Trekking in Nepal Information
- 3 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 4 Vaccinations
- 5 Chengdu and Beijing
- 6 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 7 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 8 Southern India here we come
- 9 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 10 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 11 2 months in Indonesia
- 12 Bridge players Beware!!
- 13 a year in burma
- 14 First time to SEA
- 15 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 16 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 17 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 18 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 19 Seoul Searching Questions
- 20 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 21 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 22 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 23 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 24 I miss Mongolia
- 25 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation