i'm planning on flying to Kuching for a 10-day trip to Sarawak, going north, doing some trips upriver, stay at longhouses and visit Niah/Mulu caves. (i hope i can make it in such a time frame!)
after that (on the 11th/12th day) is it practical to fly out from Brunei which seem closer on the map, instead of returning to Kuching?
or perhaps do this trip in oposite way, so fly in to Brunei and out from Kuching .
previous postings mention that road transport is slow and difficult up there.
after Sarawak i'm going to Singapore, so the budget choise of flying out seems to be Kuching. Miri seems not (which is also near Mulu) and i'd avoid an extra flight Miri -KK / Kuching because i 'll have so many flights already, so better do that overland, from Mulu to exit point.
i hope this question is not very complicated! what do you suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 2 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 3 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 4 RHK'S Spring trip
- 5 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 6 Singapore or Bali
- 7 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 8 Hotels in Beijing
- 9 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 10 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 11 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 12 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 13 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 14 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 15 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 16 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 17 First trip to Japan
- 18 Hotel in Tokyo
- 19 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 20 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 21 Business class on JAL
- 22 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 23 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 24 First Time in Thailand Trip Report - Bangkok & Surin Beach, Phuket
- 25 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip