i'm planning on flying to Kuching for a 10-day trip to Sarawak, going north, doing some trips upriver, stay at longhouses and visit Niah/Mulu caves. (i hope i can make it in such a time frame!)
after that (on the 11th/12th day) is it practical to fly out from Brunei which seem closer on the map, instead of returning to Kuching?
or perhaps do this trip in oposite way, so fly in to Brunei and out from Kuching .
previous postings mention that road transport is slow and difficult up there.
after Sarawak i'm going to Singapore, so the budget choise of flying out seems to be Kuching. Miri seems not (which is also near Mulu) and i'd avoid an extra flight Miri -KK / Kuching because i 'll have so many flights already, so better do that overland, from Mulu to exit point.
i hope this question is not very complicated! what do you suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 2 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 3 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 4 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 5 Japan GTG, early April
- 6 Trip Report : China
- 7 Japan itinerary advice
- 8 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 9 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 10 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 11 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 14 Other than Kyoto?
- 15 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 16 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 17 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 18 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 19 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 20 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 21 Beijing tours
- 22 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 23 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 24 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 25 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!