i'm planning on flying to Kuching for a 10-day trip to Sarawak, going north, doing some trips upriver, stay at longhouses and visit Niah/Mulu caves. (i hope i can make it in such a time frame!)
after that (on the 11th/12th day) is it practical to fly out from Brunei which seem closer on the map, instead of returning to Kuching?
or perhaps do this trip in oposite way, so fly in to Brunei and out from Kuching .
previous postings mention that road transport is slow and difficult up there.
after Sarawak i'm going to Singapore, so the budget choise of flying out seems to be Kuching. Miri seems not (which is also near Mulu) and i'd avoid an extra flight Miri -KK / Kuching because i 'll have so many flights already, so better do that overland, from Mulu to exit point.
i hope this question is not very complicated! what do you suggest?
Trip to Sarawak - fly out from Brunei ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 2 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 3 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 4 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 5 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 6 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 7 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 8 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 9 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 10 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 11 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 12 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 13 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 14 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 15 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 16 Kashmir today
- 17 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 18 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 19 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 20 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 21 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 22 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 23 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 24 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 25 Luang Prabang Waterfall