i'm planning on flying to Kuching for a 10-day trip to Sarawak, going north, doing some trips upriver, stay at longhouses and visit Niah/Mulu caves. (i hope i can make it in such a time frame!)
after that (on the 11th/12th day) is it practical to fly out from Brunei which seem closer on the map, instead of returning to Kuching?
or perhaps do this trip in oposite way, so fly in to Brunei and out from Kuching .
previous postings mention that road transport is slow and difficult up there.
after Sarawak i'm going to Singapore, so the budget choise of flying out seems to be Kuching. Miri seems not (which is also near Mulu) and i'd avoid an extra flight Miri -KK / Kuching because i 'll have so many flights already, so better do that overland, from Mulu to exit point.
i hope this question is not very complicated! what do you suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/derma-reflexion/
- 2 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 3 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 4 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 5 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 6 Being customs
- 7 Road Scholar tour in China
- 8 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 9 myanmar
- 10 Tips in Myanmar
- 11 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 12 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 13 A beach of choice on Samui
- 14 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 15 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 16 Travel India solo
- 17 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 18 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 19 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 20 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 21 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 22 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 23 Osaka, aquarium?
- 24 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 25 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)