i'm planning on flying to Kuching for a 10-day trip to Sarawak, going north, doing some trips upriver, stay at longhouses and visit Niah/Mulu caves. (i hope i can make it in such a time frame!)
after that (on the 11th/12th day) is it practical to fly out from Brunei which seem closer on the map, instead of returning to Kuching?
or perhaps do this trip in oposite way, so fly in to Brunei and out from Kuching .
previous postings mention that road transport is slow and difficult up there.
after Sarawak i'm going to Singapore, so the budget choise of flying out seems to be Kuching. Miri seems not (which is also near Mulu) and i'd avoid an extra flight Miri -KK / Kuching because i 'll have so many flights already, so better do that overland, from Mulu to exit point.
i hope this question is not very complicated! what do you suggest?
Trip to Sarawak - fly out from Brunei ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 2 Vietnam - Questions
- 3 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 4 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 5 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 6 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 7 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 8 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 9 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 10 Osaka shopping
- 11 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 12 Takayama ideas in April?
- 13 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 14 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 15 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 16 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 17 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 18 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 19 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 20 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 21 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 22 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 23 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 24 Penang
- 25 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia