i'm planning on flying to Kuching for a 10-day trip to Sarawak, going north, doing some trips upriver, stay at longhouses and visit Niah/Mulu caves. (i hope i can make it in such a time frame!)
after that (on the 11th/12th day) is it practical to fly out from Brunei which seem closer on the map, instead of returning to Kuching?
or perhaps do this trip in oposite way, so fly in to Brunei and out from Kuching .
previous postings mention that road transport is slow and difficult up there.
after Sarawak i'm going to Singapore, so the budget choise of flying out seems to be Kuching. Miri seems not (which is also near Mulu) and i'd avoid an extra flight Miri -KK / Kuching because i 'll have so many flights already, so better do that overland, from Mulu to exit point.
i hope this question is not very complicated! what do you suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan itinerary advice
- 2 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 3 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 4 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 5 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 6 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 7 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 8 Other than Kyoto?
- 9 Trip Report : China
- 10 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 11 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 12 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 13 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 14 Japan GTG, early April
- 15 Beijing tours
- 16 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 17 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 18 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 19 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 20 A great trip in India
- 21 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 22 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 23 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 24 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 25 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama