i'm planning on flying to Kuching for a 10-day trip to Sarawak, going north, doing some trips upriver, stay at longhouses and visit Niah/Mulu caves. (i hope i can make it in such a time frame!)
after that (on the 11th/12th day) is it practical to fly out from Brunei which seem closer on the map, instead of returning to Kuching?
or perhaps do this trip in oposite way, so fly in to Brunei and out from Kuching .
previous postings mention that road transport is slow and difficult up there.
after Sarawak i'm going to Singapore, so the budget choise of flying out seems to be Kuching. Miri seems not (which is also near Mulu) and i'd avoid an extra flight Miri -KK / Kuching because i 'll have so many flights already, so better do that overland, from Mulu to exit point.
i hope this question is not very complicated! what do you suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India Safari 2017
- 2 Japan- National Holiday
- 3 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 4 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 5 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 6 India in March and April??
- 7 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 8 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 9 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 10 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 11 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 12 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 13 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 14 Rishikesh, India
- 15 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 16 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 17 Passport
- 18 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 19 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 20 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 21 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 22 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 23 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 24 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 25 Amakusa island help