i'm planning on flying to Kuching for a 10-day trip to Sarawak, going north, doing some trips upriver, stay at longhouses and visit Niah/Mulu caves. (i hope i can make it in such a time frame!)
after that (on the 11th/12th day) is it practical to fly out from Brunei which seem closer on the map, instead of returning to Kuching?
or perhaps do this trip in oposite way, so fly in to Brunei and out from Kuching .
previous postings mention that road transport is slow and difficult up there.
after Sarawak i'm going to Singapore, so the budget choise of flying out seems to be Kuching. Miri seems not (which is also near Mulu) and i'd avoid an extra flight Miri -KK / Kuching because i 'll have so many flights already, so better do that overland, from Mulu to exit point.
i hope this question is not very complicated! what do you suggest?
Trip to Sarawak - fly out from Brunei ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 2 Honeymoon In sept
- 3 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 4 Destination Bangkok, again
- 5 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 6 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 7 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 8 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 9 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 10 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 11 Travel during China national week?
- 12 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 13 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 14 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 15 Bali or Fiji
- 16 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 17 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 18 Don't use World Expeditions
- 19 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 20 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 21 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 22 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 23 3 days in Teheran
- 24 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 25 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok