i'm planning on flying to Kuching for a 10-day trip to Sarawak, going north, doing some trips upriver, stay at longhouses and visit Niah/Mulu caves. (i hope i can make it in such a time frame!)
after that (on the 11th/12th day) is it practical to fly out from Brunei which seem closer on the map, instead of returning to Kuching?
or perhaps do this trip in oposite way, so fly in to Brunei and out from Kuching .
previous postings mention that road transport is slow and difficult up there.
after Sarawak i'm going to Singapore, so the budget choise of flying out seems to be Kuching. Miri seems not (which is also near Mulu) and i'd avoid an extra flight Miri -KK / Kuching because i 'll have so many flights already, so better do that overland, from Mulu to exit point.
i hope this question is not very complicated! what do you suggest?
Trip to Sarawak - fly out from Brunei ?
- 1 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 2 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 3 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 6 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 7 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 8 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 9 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 10 South East Asia
- 11 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 12 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 13 India's Online VISA Application
- 14 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 15 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 16 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 17 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 18 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 19 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 20 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 21 Magical India
- 22 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 23 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 24 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 25 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights