i'm planning on flying to Kuching for a 10-day trip to Sarawak, going north, doing some trips upriver, stay at longhouses and visit Niah/Mulu caves. (i hope i can make it in such a time frame!)
after that (on the 11th/12th day) is it practical to fly out from Brunei which seem closer on the map, instead of returning to Kuching?
or perhaps do this trip in oposite way, so fly in to Brunei and out from Kuching .
previous postings mention that road transport is slow and difficult up there.
after Sarawak i'm going to Singapore, so the budget choise of flying out seems to be Kuching. Miri seems not (which is also near Mulu) and i'd avoid an extra flight Miri -KK / Kuching because i 'll have so many flights already, so better do that overland, from Mulu to exit point.
i hope this question is not very complicated! what do you suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 ERROR HELPING ELLSOUTH GET TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 D*J
- 2 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 3 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 4 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 5 Mount Koya
- 6 Sometahing is wrong
- 7 Idiotic time zone question
- 8 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 9 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 10 Twin rooms in Japan
- 11 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 12 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 sri lanka- tips required
- 15 base bangkok or manilla
- 16 Christmas in the Alps
- 17 Change my Itinerary?
- 18 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 19 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 20 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 21 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 22 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 23 Impressions of India
- 24 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 25 India - remnants of the British Raj