i'm planning on flying to Kuching for a 10-day trip to Sarawak, going north, doing some trips upriver, stay at longhouses and visit Niah/Mulu caves. (i hope i can make it in such a time frame!)
after that (on the 11th/12th day) is it practical to fly out from Brunei which seem closer on the map, instead of returning to Kuching?
or perhaps do this trip in oposite way, so fly in to Brunei and out from Kuching .
previous postings mention that road transport is slow and difficult up there.
after Sarawak i'm going to Singapore, so the budget choise of flying out seems to be Kuching. Miri seems not (which is also near Mulu) and i'd avoid an extra flight Miri -KK / Kuching because i 'll have so many flights already, so better do that overland, from Mulu to exit point.
i hope this question is not very complicated! what do you suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 2 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 3 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 4 BANGOKG-HANOI-SINGAPORE-BALI JAN2017
- 5 Looking for China Tour
- 6 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 7 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 8 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 9 For Bangkok Lovers
- 10 Halong Bay Trip Vietnam with kids
- 11 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 12 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 13 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 14 where is "Ba Hầm” in Hạ Long ?
- 15 India Trip Report
- 16 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 17 Uodated and Hopefully Final itinerary- Would love Feedback!!
- 18 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 19 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 20 Visiting China - must be tour
- 21 Drive from Kanazawa to Noto Peninsula
- 22 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 23 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 24 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 25 Another South East Asian sojourn.