i'm planning on flying to Kuching for a 10-day trip to Sarawak, going north, doing some trips upriver, stay at longhouses and visit Niah/Mulu caves. (i hope i can make it in such a time frame!)
after that (on the 11th/12th day) is it practical to fly out from Brunei which seem closer on the map, instead of returning to Kuching?
or perhaps do this trip in oposite way, so fly in to Brunei and out from Kuching .
previous postings mention that road transport is slow and difficult up there.
after Sarawak i'm going to Singapore, so the budget choise of flying out seems to be Kuching. Miri seems not (which is also near Mulu) and i'd avoid an extra flight Miri -KK / Kuching because i 'll have so many flights already, so better do that overland, from Mulu to exit point.
i hope this question is not very complicated! what do you suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://www.garciniacambogialean.com/provixin
- 2 Japan/Korea/HK
- 3 Thai Elephants
- 4 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 5 Khalsa Engineering Works
- 6 Buy house/ Rent House in Thailand
- 7 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 8 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 9 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 10 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 11 India itinerary critique please
- 12 Impressions of India
- 13 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 14 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 15 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 16 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 17 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 18 Vientiane and ??
- 19 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 20 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 21 Mumbai short visit
- 22 which city should i start from first
- 23 Do not miss the variety of Indonesian cultural festivals in 2017
- 24 Cultural Festivals of Indonesia
- 25 Sri Lanka in August