i'm planning on flying to Kuching for a 10-day trip to Sarawak, going north, doing some trips upriver, stay at longhouses and visit Niah/Mulu caves. (i hope i can make it in such a time frame!)
after that (on the 11th/12th day) is it practical to fly out from Brunei which seem closer on the map, instead of returning to Kuching?
or perhaps do this trip in oposite way, so fly in to Brunei and out from Kuching .
previous postings mention that road transport is slow and difficult up there.
after Sarawak i'm going to Singapore, so the budget choise of flying out seems to be Kuching. Miri seems not (which is also near Mulu) and i'd avoid an extra flight Miri -KK / Kuching because i 'll have so many flights already, so better do that overland, from Mulu to exit point.
i hope this question is not very complicated! what do you suggest?
Trip to Sarawak - fly out from Brunei ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Great place for a vacation
- 2 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 3 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 4 Night viewing of the Tajmahal
- 5 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 6 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 7 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 8 Kyushu rail pass
- 9 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 10 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 11 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 12 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 13 A wow spot
- 14 Myanmar itinerary help
- 15 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 16 Suggestions for time for Vietnam itinerary, please
- 17 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 18 6 full days in Yagoon
- 19 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 20 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 21 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 22 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 23 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 24 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 25 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??