i'm planning on flying to Kuching for a 10-day trip to Sarawak, going north, doing some trips upriver, stay at longhouses and visit Niah/Mulu caves. (i hope i can make it in such a time frame!)
after that (on the 11th/12th day) is it practical to fly out from Brunei which seem closer on the map, instead of returning to Kuching?
or perhaps do this trip in oposite way, so fly in to Brunei and out from Kuching .
previous postings mention that road transport is slow and difficult up there.
after Sarawak i'm going to Singapore, so the budget choise of flying out seems to be Kuching. Miri seems not (which is also near Mulu) and i'd avoid an extra flight Miri -KK / Kuching because i 'll have so many flights already, so better do that overland, from Mulu to exit point.
i hope this question is not very complicated! what do you suggest?
Trip to Sarawak - fly out from Brunei ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Phillipines: itinerary suggestions
- 2 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 3 Palawan, Philippines-TOP island to visit in the world re: El NIdo,Underground River, Tubatahha Reef
- 4 What I like about Mumbai
- 5 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 6 Does anybody know the Aphrodite cruise? (Halong Bay)
- 7 Sumatra for 2 weeks in December
- 8 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 9 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 10 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 11 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 12 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 13 Thailand mid-December
- 14 "Naga New Year Festival 2015"
- 15 Indian visa
- 16 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 17 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 18 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 19 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 20 One week in Thailand
- 21 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 22 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 23 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 24 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?
- 25 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much