We are going in a group to Mt. Merapi from Malioboro Street in the morning and then to Prambanan Temple in the afternoon, next month. We do not want to climb up the Mt. Merapi. On my search on the internet, I found that the best view of Mt. Merapi can be found from Kaliadem. Is it so? My queries are as follows
1. What is the cost of entrance ticket to Mt. Merapi area?
2. Can our mini bus/car easily reach Kaliadem and are jeep tours to explore Mt. Merapi area available in Kaliadem?
3. How much time we should spend there, if we take the jeep tour?
4. What is the journey time from Malioboro to Kaliadem and Kaliadem to Prambanan Temple?
5. What time should we leave our hotel for Kaliadem so that we can see enough of Mt. Merapi and have lunch time of one hour and have minimum of two hours in Prambanan excluding the Ramayana Ballet.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 2 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 3 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 4 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 5 Sri Lanka plan
- 6 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 7 Vietnam - September 2015
- 8 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 9 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 10 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 11 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 12 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 13 Private guide and driver for India
- 14 Hong Kong - help please.
- 15 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 16 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 17 Eating in India
- 18 Trekking in India
- 19 Where best to stay in Penang
- 20 Hotel in Hanoi
- 21 17-Day Itinerary
- 22 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 23 Need Help for the itinerary
- 24 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 25 India On Arrival Visa