We are going in a group to Mt. Merapi from Malioboro Street in the morning and then to Prambanan Temple in the afternoon, next month. We do not want to climb up the Mt. Merapi. On my search on the internet, I found that the best view of Mt. Merapi can be found from Kaliadem. Is it so? My queries are as follows
1. What is the cost of entrance ticket to Mt. Merapi area?
2. Can our mini bus/car easily reach Kaliadem and are jeep tours to explore Mt. Merapi area available in Kaliadem?
3. How much time we should spend there, if we take the jeep tour?
4. What is the journey time from Malioboro to Kaliadem and Kaliadem to Prambanan Temple?
5. What time should we leave our hotel for Kaliadem so that we can see enough of Mt. Merapi and have lunch time of one hour and have minimum of two hours in Prambanan excluding the Ramayana Ballet.
Trip to Mt. Merapi and Prambanan Temple, Indonesia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 2 1st time Japan - solo female
- 3 Financial Blog Corliss Online Group: Two Systems, One Country
- 4 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 5 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 6 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 7 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 8 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 9 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 10 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 11 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 12 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 13 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 14 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 15 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 16 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 17 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 18 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 19 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 20 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 21 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 22 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 23 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 24 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 25 Japan Itinerary for May