We are going in a group to Mt. Merapi from Malioboro Street in the morning and then to Prambanan Temple in the afternoon, next month. We do not want to climb up the Mt. Merapi. On my search on the internet, I found that the best view of Mt. Merapi can be found from Kaliadem. Is it so? My queries are as follows
1. What is the cost of entrance ticket to Mt. Merapi area?
2. Can our mini bus/car easily reach Kaliadem and are jeep tours to explore Mt. Merapi area available in Kaliadem?
3. How much time we should spend there, if we take the jeep tour?
4. What is the journey time from Malioboro to Kaliadem and Kaliadem to Prambanan Temple?
5. What time should we leave our hotel for Kaliadem so that we can see enough of Mt. Merapi and have lunch time of one hour and have minimum of two hours in Prambanan excluding the Ramayana Ballet.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 2 Free Tour Guide in Ho Chi Minh City
- 3 Nepal
- 4 Traveling to Nepal after earthquake
- 5 Bangalore Beautiful Hot Housewife | Bangalore Escorts
- 6 Footwear for Vietnam?
- 7 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 8 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 9 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 10 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 11 Totally unprepared
- 12 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 13 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 14 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 15 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 16 Rental Car Bali
- 17 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 18 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 19 Good Eats in Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai
- 20 A great trip in India
- 21 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 22 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 23 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 24 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 25 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??