We are going in a group to Mt. Merapi from Malioboro Street in the morning and then to Prambanan Temple in the afternoon, next month. We do not want to climb up the Mt. Merapi. On my search on the internet, I found that the best view of Mt. Merapi can be found from Kaliadem. Is it so? My queries are as follows
1. What is the cost of entrance ticket to Mt. Merapi area?
2. Can our mini bus/car easily reach Kaliadem and are jeep tours to explore Mt. Merapi area available in Kaliadem?
3. How much time we should spend there, if we take the jeep tour?
4. What is the journey time from Malioboro to Kaliadem and Kaliadem to Prambanan Temple?
5. What time should we leave our hotel for Kaliadem so that we can see enough of Mt. Merapi and have lunch time of one hour and have minimum of two hours in Prambanan excluding the Ramayana Ballet.
Trip to Mt. Merapi and Prambanan Temple, Indonesia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 2 The age-old question: best time allocation in short trip?
- 3 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 4 Help needed
- 5 Stop-over in Seoul
- 6 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 7 Bali - January 2015
- 8 2 week Japan itinerary
- 9 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 10 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 11 Visa Cambodia
- 12 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 13 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 14 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 15 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 16 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 17 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 18 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 19 meeting at beijing airport
- 20 One week in Tokyo
- 21 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 22 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 23 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 24 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 25 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...