We are going in a group to Mt. Merapi from Malioboro Street in the morning and then to Prambanan Temple in the afternoon, next month. We do not want to climb up the Mt. Merapi. On my search on the internet, I found that the best view of Mt. Merapi can be found from Kaliadem. Is it so? My queries are as follows
1. What is the cost of entrance ticket to Mt. Merapi area?
2. Can our mini bus/car easily reach Kaliadem and are jeep tours to explore Mt. Merapi area available in Kaliadem?
3. How much time we should spend there, if we take the jeep tour?
4. What is the journey time from Malioboro to Kaliadem and Kaliadem to Prambanan Temple?
5. What time should we leave our hotel for Kaliadem so that we can see enough of Mt. Merapi and have lunch time of one hour and have minimum of two hours in Prambanan excluding the Ramayana Ballet.
Trip to Mt. Merapi and Prambanan Temple, Indonesia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 2 Two questions about Thailand
- 3 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 4 Guide cum Driver in Kolkata
- 5 Bali - January 2015
- 6 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 7 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 8 Bali in begging of July
- 9 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 10 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 11 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 12 Which itinerary Vietnam ?
- 13 fun travel buddy wanted - se asia nov/dec
- 14 Travel to Thailand - Open to suggestions
- 15 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 16 Places to visit in India in October
- 17 50+ travelling solo in Vietnam - where to stay in Hanoi
- 18 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 19 china
- 20 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 21 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 22 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 23 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 24 Mid Dec trip - Trying to plan alone **Feedback please****
- 25 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself