We are going in a group to Mt. Merapi from Malioboro Street in the morning and then to Prambanan Temple in the afternoon, next month. We do not want to climb up the Mt. Merapi. On my search on the internet, I found that the best view of Mt. Merapi can be found from Kaliadem. Is it so? My queries are as follows
1. What is the cost of entrance ticket to Mt. Merapi area?
2. Can our mini bus/car easily reach Kaliadem and are jeep tours to explore Mt. Merapi area available in Kaliadem?
3. How much time we should spend there, if we take the jeep tour?
4. What is the journey time from Malioboro to Kaliadem and Kaliadem to Prambanan Temple?
5. What time should we leave our hotel for Kaliadem so that we can see enough of Mt. Merapi and have lunch time of one hour and have minimum of two hours in Prambanan excluding the Ramayana Ballet.
Trip to Mt. Merapi and Prambanan Temple, Indonesia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 2 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 3 Vietnam suggestions for November
- 4 April in Bangkok, again!
- 5 Japan - spending money?
- 6 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 7 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 8 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 9 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 10 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 11 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 12 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 13 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 14 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 15 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 16 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 17 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 18 1st Trip to Bali
- 19 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 20 Japan night bus
- 21 Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam - Recommendations on order of Trip!
- 22 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 23 Hire Car In Jaipur
- 24 Can you bargain tour price?
- 25 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!