We are going in a group to Mt. Merapi from Malioboro Street in the morning and then to Prambanan Temple in the afternoon, next month. We do not want to climb up the Mt. Merapi. On my search on the internet, I found that the best view of Mt. Merapi can be found from Kaliadem. Is it so? My queries are as follows
1. What is the cost of entrance ticket to Mt. Merapi area?
2. Can our mini bus/car easily reach Kaliadem and are jeep tours to explore Mt. Merapi area available in Kaliadem?
3. How much time we should spend there, if we take the jeep tour?
4. What is the journey time from Malioboro to Kaliadem and Kaliadem to Prambanan Temple?
5. What time should we leave our hotel for Kaliadem so that we can see enough of Mt. Merapi and have lunch time of one hour and have minimum of two hours in Prambanan excluding the Ramayana Ballet.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 2 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 3 Other than Kyoto?
- 4 Trip Report : China
- 5 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 6 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 7 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 8 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 9 Japan GTG, early April
- 10 Beijing tours
- 11 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 12 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 13 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 14 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 15 A great trip in India
- 16 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 17 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 18 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 19 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 20 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 21 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 22 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 23 Takayama trail, Japan
- 24 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 25 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016