We are going in a group to Mt. Merapi from Malioboro Street in the morning and then to Prambanan Temple in the afternoon, next month. We do not want to climb up the Mt. Merapi. On my search on the internet, I found that the best view of Mt. Merapi can be found from Kaliadem. Is it so? My queries are as follows
1. What is the cost of entrance ticket to Mt. Merapi area?
2. Can our mini bus/car easily reach Kaliadem and are jeep tours to explore Mt. Merapi area available in Kaliadem?
3. How much time we should spend there, if we take the jeep tour?
4. What is the journey time from Malioboro to Kaliadem and Kaliadem to Prambanan Temple?
5. What time should we leave our hotel for Kaliadem so that we can see enough of Mt. Merapi and have lunch time of one hour and have minimum of two hours in Prambanan excluding the Ramayana Ballet.
Trip to Mt. Merapi and Prambanan Temple, Indonesia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 2 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 3 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 4 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 5 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 6 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 7 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 8 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 9 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 10 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 11 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 12 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 13 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 14 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 15 India and Nepal 2014
- 16 July itinerary in Japan
- 17 Where in Bali should we stay
- 18 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 19 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 20 Vietnam or Brazil
- 21 Getting a "feel" for a country.
- 22 Car rental companies Phuket Airport?
- 23 Itinerary Feedback - Thailand
- 24 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 25 Delhi, Agra, Rajasthan, Varanasi, Kolkata-Winter TR!