We are going in a group to Mt. Merapi from Malioboro Street in the morning and then to Prambanan Temple in the afternoon, next month. We do not want to climb up the Mt. Merapi. On my search on the internet, I found that the best view of Mt. Merapi can be found from Kaliadem. Is it so? My queries are as follows
1. What is the cost of entrance ticket to Mt. Merapi area?
2. Can our mini bus/car easily reach Kaliadem and are jeep tours to explore Mt. Merapi area available in Kaliadem?
3. How much time we should spend there, if we take the jeep tour?
4. What is the journey time from Malioboro to Kaliadem and Kaliadem to Prambanan Temple?
5. What time should we leave our hotel for Kaliadem so that we can see enough of Mt. Merapi and have lunch time of one hour and have minimum of two hours in Prambanan excluding the Ramayana Ballet.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Moyo, Paradise Island in Indonesia
- 2 Bali Dreaming
- 3 Where to go in Azerbaijan aside from Baku
- 4 Bangkok for a month: crazy?
- 5 Hong Kong - walking from Pacific Place to IFC (four seasons)
- 6 Singapore hotels: St. Regis or the new Westin
- 7 10 hours in Macau - What to do?
- 8 looking for 1 week Vietnam itinerary suggestions
- 9 Honeymoon - Phuket / Kho Lak - Hotel Advice?
- 10 Hotel recommendation-Ho Chi Minh City
- 11 Japan in December with a toddler
- 12 Kyoto hotels - Royal Park or Citadines Karasuma?
- 13 Hotel near Shinagawa train station
- 14 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 15 Pl suggest itinerary in Taipei / surrounds for 6 nights Nov 2015
- 16 where can I buy IASO?
- 17 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 18 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 19 Looking for country suggestions for 2 week itinerary for next year's trip
- 20 Chaing Mai how long and 1-day meditation retreat
- 21 November trip to Myanmar and Cambodia
- 22 Thailand For 5 weeks starting 11/5/2015
- 23 HONG KONG: 9 Must-Dine Restaurants To Suit Every Budget
- 24 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 25 Once again, possible Nepal backup