We are going in a group to Mt. Merapi from Malioboro Street in the morning and then to Prambanan Temple in the afternoon, next month. We do not want to climb up the Mt. Merapi. On my search on the internet, I found that the best view of Mt. Merapi can be found from Kaliadem. Is it so? My queries are as follows
1. What is the cost of entrance ticket to Mt. Merapi area?
2. Can our mini bus/car easily reach Kaliadem and are jeep tours to explore Mt. Merapi area available in Kaliadem?
3. How much time we should spend there, if we take the jeep tour?
4. What is the journey time from Malioboro to Kaliadem and Kaliadem to Prambanan Temple?
5. What time should we leave our hotel for Kaliadem so that we can see enough of Mt. Merapi and have lunch time of one hour and have minimum of two hours in Prambanan excluding the Ramayana Ballet.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Chiang Mai
- 2 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 3 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
- 4 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 5 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 6 hanoi eats
- 7 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 8 Buying jewelry in India
- 9 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 10 Bangkok for 3 nights, first time
- 11 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 12 Phuket Weather
- 13 Mongolia itinerary
- 14 Buying Jewelry in India
- 15 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 16 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 17 New Delhi - What to see?
- 18 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 19 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 20 Dental Work in Bangkok
- 21 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 22 Information on India Tour Company
- 23 Davao Travel and sights, to do's
- 24 Trekking in India
- 25 Tianzi Mountain in Sichuan