We are going in a group to Mt. Merapi from Malioboro Street in the morning and then to Prambanan Temple in the afternoon, next month. We do not want to climb up the Mt. Merapi. On my search on the internet, I found that the best view of Mt. Merapi can be found from Kaliadem. Is it so? My queries are as follows
1. What is the cost of entrance ticket to Mt. Merapi area?
2. Can our mini bus/car easily reach Kaliadem and are jeep tours to explore Mt. Merapi area available in Kaliadem?
3. How much time we should spend there, if we take the jeep tour?
4. What is the journey time from Malioboro to Kaliadem and Kaliadem to Prambanan Temple?
5. What time should we leave our hotel for Kaliadem so that we can see enough of Mt. Merapi and have lunch time of one hour and have minimum of two hours in Prambanan excluding the Ramayana Ballet.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AssistZ : SKYPE Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :683O SKYPE MAIL 24*7
- 2 Tipping in India 2017
- 3 sri lanka- tips required
- 4 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 5 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 6 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 7 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 8 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 9 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 10 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 11 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 12 Christmas in the Alps
- 13 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 14 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 15 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 16 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 17 Laos or Kerala?
- 18 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 19 Bali & Singapore in October
- 20 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 21 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 22 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 23 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 24 Booking on the fly
- 25 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott