We are going in a group to Mt. Merapi from Malioboro Street in the morning and then to Prambanan Temple in the afternoon, next month. We do not want to climb up the Mt. Merapi. On my search on the internet, I found that the best view of Mt. Merapi can be found from Kaliadem. Is it so? My queries are as follows
1. What is the cost of entrance ticket to Mt. Merapi area?
2. Can our mini bus/car easily reach Kaliadem and are jeep tours to explore Mt. Merapi area available in Kaliadem?
3. How much time we should spend there, if we take the jeep tour?
4. What is the journey time from Malioboro to Kaliadem and Kaliadem to Prambanan Temple?
5. What time should we leave our hotel for Kaliadem so that we can see enough of Mt. Merapi and have lunch time of one hour and have minimum of two hours in Prambanan excluding the Ramayana Ballet.
Trip to Mt. Merapi and Prambanan Temple, Indonesia
- 1 Don't use World Expeditions
- 2 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 3 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 First time in Japan
- 6 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 7 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 8 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 9 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 10 Magical India
- 11 Heyloo Hampi
- 12 Southern India
- 13 Bangkok - November 2014
- 14 Villa in Canggu Bali
- 15 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 16 Where to Stay - Hong Kong or Kowloon?
- 17 Best Food in Tokyo
- 18 Lombok and Gili islands advice about distance/time to the airport
- 19 Boracay Island, Philippines
- 20 BALI Honeymoon February 2014
- 21 Comments/suggestions on Borneo itinerary
- 22 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 23 Bangkok Taxi Complaints
- 24 Thailand in June
- 25 Myanmar: Nov 8 - 24, 2013 Report