We are going in a group to Mt. Merapi from Malioboro Street in the morning and then to Prambanan Temple in the afternoon, next month. We do not want to climb up the Mt. Merapi. On my search on the internet, I found that the best view of Mt. Merapi can be found from Kaliadem. Is it so? My queries are as follows
1. What is the cost of entrance ticket to Mt. Merapi area?
2. Can our mini bus/car easily reach Kaliadem and are jeep tours to explore Mt. Merapi area available in Kaliadem?
3. How much time we should spend there, if we take the jeep tour?
4. What is the journey time from Malioboro to Kaliadem and Kaliadem to Prambanan Temple?
5. What time should we leave our hotel for Kaliadem so that we can see enough of Mt. Merapi and have lunch time of one hour and have minimum of two hours in Prambanan excluding the Ramayana Ballet.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupplementsreviews.info/no2-force-fx/
- 2 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 3 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 4 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 North India Itinerary advice
- 7 Indonesia travel agent
- 8 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 9 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 10 Osaka, aquarium?
- 11 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 12 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 13 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 14 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 15 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 16 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 17 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 18 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 19 A beach of choice on Samui
- 20 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 21 Bangkok Taxis
- 22 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 23 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 24 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 25 A month in central Asia