We are going in a group to Mt. Merapi from Malioboro Street in the morning and then to Prambanan Temple in the afternoon, next month. We do not want to climb up the Mt. Merapi. On my search on the internet, I found that the best view of Mt. Merapi can be found from Kaliadem. Is it so? My queries are as follows
1. What is the cost of entrance ticket to Mt. Merapi area?
2. Can our mini bus/car easily reach Kaliadem and are jeep tours to explore Mt. Merapi area available in Kaliadem?
3. How much time we should spend there, if we take the jeep tour?
4. What is the journey time from Malioboro to Kaliadem and Kaliadem to Prambanan Temple?
5. What time should we leave our hotel for Kaliadem so that we can see enough of Mt. Merapi and have lunch time of one hour and have minimum of two hours in Prambanan excluding the Ramayana Ballet.
Trip to Mt. Merapi and Prambanan Temple, Indonesia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 2 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 3 Clothing needs
- 4 Adelphi Suites
- 5 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 6 Buying Insurance for Motorcycle Tours in Vietnam???
- 7 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 8 Snow Monkeys in Japan
- 9 Hakone - where to stay for two nights
- 10 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 11 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 12 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 13 Nancy Chandler maps
- 14 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 15 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 16 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 17 Help re. Visa.
- 18 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 19 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 20 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 21 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 22 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 23 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 24 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 25 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?