We are going in a group to Mt. Merapi from Malioboro Street in the morning and then to Prambanan Temple in the afternoon, next month. We do not want to climb up the Mt. Merapi. On my search on the internet, I found that the best view of Mt. Merapi can be found from Kaliadem. Is it so? My queries are as follows
1. What is the cost of entrance ticket to Mt. Merapi area?
2. Can our mini bus/car easily reach Kaliadem and are jeep tours to explore Mt. Merapi area available in Kaliadem?
3. How much time we should spend there, if we take the jeep tour?
4. What is the journey time from Malioboro to Kaliadem and Kaliadem to Prambanan Temple?
5. What time should we leave our hotel for Kaliadem so that we can see enough of Mt. Merapi and have lunch time of one hour and have minimum of two hours in Prambanan excluding the Ramayana Ballet.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 2 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 3 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 4 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 5 Hakone Free Pass
- 6 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 7 Castle & King tour operator review
- 8 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 9 Santhiya or Anatara in Koh Phangan?
- 10 First trip to Japan
- 11 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 12 What beach to choose?!?!
- 13 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 14 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 15 Singapore or Bali
- 16 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 17 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 18 RHK'S Spring trip
- 19 Hotels in Beijing
- 20 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 21 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 22 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 23 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 24 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 25 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget