My husband and I will be travelling to Japan from Canada March 26th until April 16th. Every year we take a trip around this time, but it has always been to Europe (France, Belguim, Netherlands). This will be our first trip to Japan. What are some must sees? But what should I wear? Whenever we went to europe I would wear tunics with leggings or shirts with skinny jeans with boots, a jacket and scarf. But are boots too warm to wear in Japan that time of year? Should I bring flats and sneakers instead?
Trip to Japan....what to wear?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning trip to India, have a couple of questions
- 2 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 3 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 4 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 5 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 6 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 7 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 8 Angkor Wat guide
- 9 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 10 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 11 thai air Discovery pass question
- 12 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 13 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 14 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 15 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 16 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 17 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 18 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 19 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 20 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 21 10 days in South Korea?
- 22 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 23 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 24 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 25 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip