My husband and I will be travelling to Japan from Canada March 26th until April 16th. Every year we take a trip around this time, but it has always been to Europe (France, Belguim, Netherlands). This will be our first trip to Japan. What are some must sees? But what should I wear? Whenever we went to europe I would wear tunics with leggings or shirts with skinny jeans with boots, a jacket and scarf. But are boots too warm to wear in Japan that time of year? Should I bring flats and sneakers instead?
Trip to Japan....what to wear?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Colombo
- 2 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 3 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 4 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 5 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 6 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 7 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 8 6 Hour Layover in Ho Chi Minh
- 9 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 10 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 11 Nepal- recipe?
- 12 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 13 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 14 China trip - 15 nights
- 15 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 16 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 17 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 18 best dining in Kyoto
- 19 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 20 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 21 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 22 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 23 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 24 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 25 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute