My husband and I will be travelling to Japan from Canada March 26th until April 16th. Every year we take a trip around this time, but it has always been to Europe (France, Belguim, Netherlands). This will be our first trip to Japan. What are some must sees? But what should I wear? Whenever we went to europe I would wear tunics with leggings or shirts with skinny jeans with boots, a jacket and scarf. But are boots too warm to wear in Japan that time of year? Should I bring flats and sneakers instead?
Trip to Japan....what to wear?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Destination Bangkok, again
- 2 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 3 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 4 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 5 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 6 Travel during China national week?
- 7 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 8 Phuket
- 9 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 10 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 11 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 12 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 13 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 14 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 15 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 16 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 17 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 18 India, What Can I Say!
- 19 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 20 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 21 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 22 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 23 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 24 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 25 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?