My husband and I will be travelling to Japan from Canada March 26th until April 16th. Every year we take a trip around this time, but it has always been to Europe (France, Belguim, Netherlands). This will be our first trip to Japan. What are some must sees? But what should I wear? Whenever we went to europe I would wear tunics with leggings or shirts with skinny jeans with boots, a jacket and scarf. But are boots too warm to wear in Japan that time of year? Should I bring flats and sneakers instead?
Trip to Japan....what to wear?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 2 Trip report China
- 3 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 4 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 5 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 6 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 7 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 8 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 9 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 10 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 11 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 12 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 13 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 14 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 15 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 16 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 17 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 18 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 19 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 20 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 21 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 22 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 23 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 24 Anyone in Bangkok
- 25 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?