My husband and I will be travelling to Japan from Canada March 26th until April 16th. Every year we take a trip around this time, but it has always been to Europe (France, Belguim, Netherlands). This will be our first trip to Japan. What are some must sees? But what should I wear? Whenever we went to europe I would wear tunics with leggings or shirts with skinny jeans with boots, a jacket and scarf. But are boots too warm to wear in Japan that time of year? Should I bring flats and sneakers instead?
Trip to Japan....what to wear?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 2 Driving in Laos
- 3 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 4 India - 2 Days only
- 5 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 6 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 7 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 8 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 9 Cheapest and safe alternative for individual transportation
- 10 Keng Tung Trek, difficult, moderate, or easy?
- 11 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 An extra day or two--suggestions? (Kanto, Chubu, Kinki or Chugoku)
- 13 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 14 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 15 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 16 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 17 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 18 Malaysian honeymoon
- 19 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 20 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 21 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 22 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 23 China with Collette Tours
- 24 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)