My husband and I will be travelling to Japan from Canada March 26th until April 16th. Every year we take a trip around this time, but it has always been to Europe (France, Belguim, Netherlands). This will be our first trip to Japan. What are some must sees? But what should I wear? Whenever we went to europe I would wear tunics with leggings or shirts with skinny jeans with boots, a jacket and scarf. But are boots too warm to wear in Japan that time of year? Should I bring flats and sneakers instead?
Trip to Japan....what to wear?
- 1 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 2 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 3 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 4 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 5 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 6 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 7 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 8 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 9 Ipoh
- 10 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 11 Wildlife Tour of India
- 12 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 13 white sand beaches in thailand
- 14 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 15 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 16 water delivery and water dispenser
- 17 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 18 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 19 Udaipur, India
- 20 Cell Phones in India
- 21 India, What Can I Say!
- 22 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 23 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 24 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 25 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare