My husband and I will be travelling to Japan from Canada March 26th until April 16th. Every year we take a trip around this time, but it has always been to Europe (France, Belguim, Netherlands). This will be our first trip to Japan. What are some must sees? But what should I wear? Whenever we went to europe I would wear tunics with leggings or shirts with skinny jeans with boots, a jacket and scarf. But are boots too warm to wear in Japan that time of year? Should I bring flats and sneakers instead?
Trip to Japan....what to wear?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 2 Japan in July?
- 3 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 4 Lone traveler to Japan in April
- 5 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 6 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 7 Kerala or Goa and itinerary help
- 8 TGS Tours Jaipur
- 9 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 10 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 11 2-3 days in Georgia
- 12 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 13 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 14 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 15 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 16 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 17 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 18 Where to go on 2.5 week long honeymoon in late June/early July?
- 19 Japan beach resort with toddler in may
- 20 Trip report: 3 weeks backpacking across Indonesia
- 21 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 22 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 23 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 24 Myanmar Damsel Travels & Tours?
- 25 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang