I will be travelling to Japan from 21 March to 6 April with my Wife. We fly in and out of Tokyo, and I am now closing the detailed planning of our trip. I have already decided to visit Tokyo (5 days), Kyoto (3 days), Hiroshima (2 days), Okayama and Naoshima (2 days) so I still have the possibility to add another City / Area. Please, let me know your opinion / best choice among Fukuoka, Osaka and Kanazawa.... We like visiting monuments, gardens, museums.... countryside ...NO nightlife etc... GRAZIE (thanks) for you help. Gianni from Milan, Italia.
Trip to Japan, Fukuoka, Osaka or Kanazawa????
- 1 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 2 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 3 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 4 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 5 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 6 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 7 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 8 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 9 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 10 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 11 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 12 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 13 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 14 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 15 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 16 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 17 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 18 Anyone in Bangkok
- 19 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 20 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 21 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 22 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 23 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 24 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 25 Travel Insurance