I will be travelling to Japan from 21 March to 6 April with my Wife. We fly in and out of Tokyo, and I am now closing the detailed planning of our trip. I have already decided to visit Tokyo (5 days), Kyoto (3 days), Hiroshima (2 days), Okayama and Naoshima (2 days) so I still have the possibility to add another City / Area. Please, let me know your opinion / best choice among Fukuoka, Osaka and Kanazawa.... We like visiting monuments, gardens, museums.... countryside ...NO nightlife etc... GRAZIE (thanks) for you help. Gianni from Milan, Italia.
Trip to Japan, Fukuoka, Osaka or Kanazawa????
- 1 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 2 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 3 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 4 Suggestion for Bali
- 5 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 6 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 7 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 8 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 9 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 10 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 11 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 12 Hello, Vietnam
- 13 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 14 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 15 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 16 Sri Lanka
- 17 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 18 Kashmir or Nepal
- 19 Udaipur, India
- 20 Ipoh
- 21 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 22 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 23 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 24 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 25 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013