I will be travelling to Japan from 21 March to 6 April with my Wife. We fly in and out of Tokyo, and I am now closing the detailed planning of our trip. I have already decided to visit Tokyo (5 days), Kyoto (3 days), Hiroshima (2 days), Okayama and Naoshima (2 days) so I still have the possibility to add another City / Area. Please, let me know your opinion / best choice among Fukuoka, Osaka and Kanazawa.... We like visiting monuments, gardens, museums.... countryside ...NO nightlife etc... GRAZIE (thanks) for you help. Gianni from Milan, Italia.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://helix6garciniareview.com/raw-power-xl/
- 2 Finding Bangkok hotels? Choose Dusit hotel
- 3 http://www.tophealthresource.com/xtrcut/
- 4 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xtrcut/
- 5 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 6 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 7 Some notes about South Korea
- 8 Travelling to SEA
- 9 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 10 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 11 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 12 http://helix6garciniareview.com/raw-power-xl/
- 13 Made the Jump!
- 14 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 15 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 16 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 17 passport visa ques.
- 18 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 19 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 20 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 21 In Seoul for one day
- 22 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 23 A great trip in India
- 24 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 25 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??