I will be travelling to Japan from 21 March to 6 April with my Wife. We fly in and out of Tokyo, and I am now closing the detailed planning of our trip. I have already decided to visit Tokyo (5 days), Kyoto (3 days), Hiroshima (2 days), Okayama and Naoshima (2 days) so I still have the possibility to add another City / Area. Please, let me know your opinion / best choice among Fukuoka, Osaka and Kanazawa.... We like visiting monuments, gardens, museums.... countryside ...NO nightlife etc... GRAZIE (thanks) for you help. Gianni from Milan, Italia.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel with us in Jogjakarta, Indonesia
- 2 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 3 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 4 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 5 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 6 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 7 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 8 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 9 Hanoi Hotel
- 10 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 11 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 12 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 13 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 14 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 15 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 16 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 17 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 18 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 19 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 20 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 21 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 22 A great trip in India
- 23 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 24 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 25 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?