I will be travelling to Japan from 21 March to 6 April with my Wife. We fly in and out of Tokyo, and I am now closing the detailed planning of our trip. I have already decided to visit Tokyo (5 days), Kyoto (3 days), Hiroshima (2 days), Okayama and Naoshima (2 days) so I still have the possibility to add another City / Area. Please, let me know your opinion / best choice among Fukuoka, Osaka and Kanazawa.... We like visiting monuments, gardens, museums.... countryside ...NO nightlife etc... GRAZIE (thanks) for you help. Gianni from Milan, Italia.
Trip to Japan, Fukuoka, Osaka or Kanazawa????
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 2 Nepal- recipe?
- 3 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 4 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 5 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 6 My SEA trip - photos update
- 7 vietnam and laos
- 8 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 9 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 10 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 11 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 12 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 13 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 14 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 15 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 16 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 17 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 18 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 19 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 20 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 21 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 22 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 23 Connaught Place
- 24 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 25 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary