I will be travelling to Japan from 21 March to 6 April with my Wife. We fly in and out of Tokyo, and I am now closing the detailed planning of our trip. I have already decided to visit Tokyo (5 days), Kyoto (3 days), Hiroshima (2 days), Okayama and Naoshima (2 days) so I still have the possibility to add another City / Area. Please, let me know your opinion / best choice among Fukuoka, Osaka and Kanazawa.... We like visiting monuments, gardens, museums.... countryside ...NO nightlife etc... GRAZIE (thanks) for you help. Gianni from Milan, Italia.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Requesting Passport Number
- 2 5 weeks in Japan
- 3 China and Japan help
- 4 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 5 Help! India Visa question....
- 6 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 7 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 8 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 9 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 10 Singapore hotel
- 11 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 12 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 13 Splitting time between Hoi An and Hue
- 14 Indonesia in February/rainy season
- 15 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 16 Phu Quoc
- 17 Still contemplating SEA this winter and have questions
- 18 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 19 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 21 Solo female first-timer: Thailand
- 22 Shanghai Pollution in January 2016
- 23 Japan winter! 2-month itinerary
- 24 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
- 25 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?