I will be travelling to Japan from 21 March to 6 April with my Wife. We fly in and out of Tokyo, and I am now closing the detailed planning of our trip. I have already decided to visit Tokyo (5 days), Kyoto (3 days), Hiroshima (2 days), Okayama and Naoshima (2 days) so I still have the possibility to add another City / Area. Please, let me know your opinion / best choice among Fukuoka, Osaka and Kanazawa.... We like visiting monuments, gardens, museums.... countryside ...NO nightlife etc... GRAZIE (thanks) for you help. Gianni from Milan, Italia.
Trip to Japan, Fukuoka, Osaka or Kanazawa????
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2 Weeks - Japan, China, Taiwan?
- 2 One Month in Vietnam January 2012 - Car and Driver
- 3 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 4 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 5 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 6 4 days hiking in Guilin,China
- 7 Vietnam and coffee
- 8 I'm going to Japan!
- 9 Malaria
- 10 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 11 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 12 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 13 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 14 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 15 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 16 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 17 Cherry blossom
- 18 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 19 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 20 How safe is Delhi/India
- 21 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 22 Which Putu in Bali????
- 23 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 24 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport
- 25 Suggestion for which city to break up our flights on the way to India?