I will be travelling to Japan from 21 March to 6 April with my Wife. We fly in and out of Tokyo, and I am now closing the detailed planning of our trip. I have already decided to visit Tokyo (5 days), Kyoto (3 days), Hiroshima (2 days), Okayama and Naoshima (2 days) so I still have the possibility to add another City / Area. Please, let me know your opinion / best choice among Fukuoka, Osaka and Kanazawa.... We like visiting monuments, gardens, museums.... countryside ...NO nightlife etc... GRAZIE (thanks) for you help. Gianni from Milan, Italia.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 2 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 3 Italy from an Asian base
- 4 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 5 Vietnam in January
- 6 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 7 Where to Layover
- 8 2 weeks in Java
- 9 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 10 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 11 The Must-see temples in Bali!!
- 12 9 days in Bali
- 13 4.5 days in Singapore
- 14 Blooming chart in Japan
- 15 Travel to India in May?
- 16 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 17 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 18 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 19 Saigon: French, War, Now Ho Chi Minh
- 20 Layover in Hong Kong
- 21 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 22 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 23 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 24 Bus service in Nepal
- 25 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016